Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 123
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Round Rock, TX

#1 Aug 18, 2012
It inspires me to no end, to know that my illustrous ancestors who were black African Moors boldly invaded white caucasion Europe and conquered the portuguese, Spanish Italian and Southern French. We black Moors enslaved white Europeans long before we were enslaved and also had white harems which pleasured us. Black Moors then civilized the white barbarians, graciously teaching the caucasoid cave-dwellers, Science an Arabic numerical system that is still being used now, algebra and beautiful architecture that was and still is superior to anything that these caucasion savages had previously built.

Judged:

28

27

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#2 Aug 18, 2012
You're full of crap, racist scum. In my presence, saying this crap, you'd already be grovelling in the sand.

The Moors who invaded Iberia were non-black Berbers. There were blacks among the Moors, especially later, but Tariq and his soldiers were Berbers.

Southern French? LOL... for 2 weeks maybe. The Moors went running out of France with their tails betwixt their legs once they'd encountered Charles Martel.

You relish the thought of enslaving and raping, don't you, boy? You're subhuman scum. That should happen to your mama, see if you're still happy about it. Fool.

The Moors civilized nobody, since Europe was already civilized, and had been for a long time. European civilization is even older than that of Egypt, you rutting racist turd.

The math brought in by the Moors was of Hindu origin. The Moors had NOTHING of their own, the books were all Hindu, Greek, Persian, etc., and the scholars were mostly Jews! LOL!!!

Moorish architecture superior to anything in Europe? LOL... dream on, sucker.

You're simply a racist, and you deserve the beatdown you'll get if you speak this sociopathic crap in my presence, boy.

Now shut the F up.

Judged:

21

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Paul

Bronx, NY

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Delusional black Americans will make up any lies to give themselves some self worth.

Judged:

15

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
troll patrol

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Yup this is why fools like barros try to steal our history.
Robert Steel wrote:
It inspires me to no end, to know that my illustrous ancestors who were black African Moors boldly invaded white caucasion Europe and conquered the portuguese, Spanish Italian and Southern French. We black Moors enslaved white Europeans long before we were enslaved and also had white harems which pleasured us. Black Moors then civilized the white barbarians, graciously teaching the caucasoid cave-dwellers, Science an Arabic numerical system that is still being used now, algebra and beautiful architecture that was and still is superior to anything that these caucasion savages had previously built.
troll patrol

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
The Moors civilized nobody, since Europe was already civilized,
Google dark ages of europe before you continue talking.
troll patrol

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 18, 2012
Whites hate this part of history. Watch as the come in here with their stupid comments.

There were no black moors. ROFL comical.
troll patrol

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Aug 18, 2012
they*
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#9 Aug 18, 2012
troll patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Google dark ages of europe before you continue talking.
Moron, when the Moors invaded Spain, it was CIVILIZED. The Visigothic kingdom had settled down, cities were increasing, writers were producing, the economy growing.

The Ostrogothic kingdom of northern Italy even moreso had revived the rule of law and a very productive civilization.

Your image of the Dark Ages is out of comic books. Obviously there were period of chaos as the Germanic tribes picked over the pieces of the broken Empire, but Europe had had civilization since 5000 bce and it did not disappear, awaiting some foreign parasitic invading pirates to revive it.

So, don't smartass me, boy. I know history far better than you, and in any case you believe all manner of Afronazi nonsense which makes you naught but a fool.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#10 Aug 18, 2012
troll patrol wrote:
Whites hate this part of history. Watch as the come in here with their stupid comments.
There were no black moors. ROFL comical.
There were black Moors, but most Moors were non-black Berbers, as is well proven.

Once again, you Afronazi culture vultures are attempting to steal OTHER peoples' histories and cultures. That makes you CRIMINALS.

LEAVE the Amazighen alone! They are not yours for the taking. They have enough problems with stifling Arab cultural imperialism which represses their identity, culture and language in the Maghreb countries.

So back off, bozo.
Bigsmoke

Sale, UK

#11 Aug 18, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
You're full of crap, racist scum. In my presence, saying this crap, you'd already be grovelling in the sand.
The Moors who invaded Iberia were non-black Berbers. There were blacks among the Moors, especially later, but Tariq and his soldiers were Berbers.
Southern French? LOL... for 2 weeks maybe. The Moors went running out of France with their tails betwixt their legs once they'd encountered Charles Martel.
You relish the thought of enslaving and raping, don't you, boy? You're subhuman scum. That should happen to your mama, see if you're still happy about it. Fool.
The Moors civilized nobody, since Europe was already civilized, and had been for a long time. European civilization is even older than that of Egypt, you rutting racist turd.
The math brought in by the Moors was of Hindu origin. The Moors had NOTHING of their own, the books were all Hindu, Greek, Persian, etc., and the scholars were mostly Jews! LOL!!!
Moorish architecture superior to anything in Europe? LOL... dream on, sucker.
You're simply a racist, and you deserve the beatdown you'll get if you speak this sociopathic crap in my presence, boy.
Now shut the F up.
Ancient Egypt predates every established civilization of Europe. Get over it.
troll patrol

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Aug 18, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, when the Moors invaded Spain, it was CIVILIZED.
Google dark ages of europe before you continue talking.
troll patrol

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Aug 18, 2012
You see, this is how stupid this fool is. First he says there were black moors. Then he calls me a culture vulture for claiming them.

What we got here is a complete idiot.
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
There were black Moors, but most Moors were non-black Berbers, as is well proven.
Once again, you Afronazi culture vultures are attempting to steal OTHER peoples' histories and cultures. That makes you CRIMINALS.
LEAVE the Amazighen alone! They are not yours for the taking. They have enough problems with stifling Arab cultural imperialism which represses their identity, culture and language in the Maghreb countries.
So back off, bozo.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#15 Aug 18, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient Egypt predates every established civilization of Europe. Get over it.
Wrong, Afronazi.

European civilizations of Vinca and Cucuteni-Tripolye are both older than that of Egypt.

Even Cerny in northern France dates to 4500 bce.

You apparently suffer from anti-European racism. See a counsellor about that.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#16 Aug 18, 2012
troll patrol wrote:
You see, this is how stupid this fool is. First he says there were black moors. Then he calls me a culture vulture for claiming them.
What we got here is a complete idiot.
<quoted text>
No, you halfwit. I said some Moors were black, but not the majority.

Please feel free to claim the minority of Moors who were black.

But leave the majority, who were non-black Berbers, alone. And leave the Berbers alone.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#17 Aug 18, 2012
Derp wrote:
Barros, what race are you? Jw...
Are you a racist, boy? You got a problem with Jews? Then I've got 8 feet of Nürnberg rope for you.

There is no “race”. It is a bogus concept scientifically.

And my ETHNICITY is not the issue here. It is irrelevant. I will not state it because it would result in endless ethnic slurs as a distraction from the fact that none of you can stand up to me intellectually.
Paul

Bronx, NY

#18 Aug 18, 2012
troll patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Google dark ages of europe before you continue talking.
Stupid black Americans. No wonder AAs are the least educated in this country.

Originally the term characterized the bulk of the Middle Ages, or roughly the 6th to 13th centuries, as a period of intellectual darkness between the extinguishing of the "light of Rome" after the end of Late Antiquity, and the rise of the Italian Renaissance in the 14th century.[5][3] This definition is still found in popular usage,[1][2][6] but increased recognition of the accomplishments of the Middle Ages since the 19th century has led to the label being restricted in application. Since the 20th century, it is frequently applied only to the earlier part of the era, the Early Middle Ages (c. 5th–10th century).[7][8] However, many modern scholars who study the era tend to avoid the term altogether for its negative connotations, finding it misleading and inaccurate for any part of the Middle Ages.[9][10][11]

The concept of a Dark Age originated with the Italian scholar Petrarch (Francesco Petrarca) in the 1330s, and was originally intended as a sweeping criticism of the character of Late Latin literature.[3][12] Petrarch regarded the post-Roman centuries as "dark" compared to the light of classical antiquity. Later historians expanded the term to refer to the transitional period between Roman times and the High Middle Ages (c. 11th–13th century), including not only the lack of Latin literature, but also a lack of contemporary written history, general demographic decline, limited building activity and material cultural achievements in general. Later historians and writers picked up the concept, and popular culture has further expanded on it as a vehicle to depict the Middle Ages as a time of backwardness, extending its pejorative use and expanding its scope.[13]
Bigsmoke

Sale, UK

#19 Aug 18, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Afronazi.
European civilizations of Vinca and Cucuteni-Tripolye are both older than that of Egypt.
Even Cerny in northern France dates to 4500 bce.
You apparently suffer from anti-European racism. See a counsellor about that.
You simply suffer from ignorance.

Fact remains that civilization occurred in Africa before Europe.
Bigsmoke

Sale, UK

#22 Aug 18, 2012
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I like how you completely disregarded the fact that what he said was true. If you were up for a real debate you would do research on what he said and try to combat it but you're just a silly negro.
Because I have been over this with him before.

He listed ''neolithic cultures'' not established civilizations in the form of a ''Kingdom'' or ''Nation State''. Also what you both seem to ignore is that neolithic cultures in what is now Egypt also predate any in Europe. So it is a lose, lose situation.

If you want to explore your stupidity even further, carry on. I'm up for it and the research was done a long time ago. I suggest you do some research first though.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#23 Aug 18, 2012
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Race is real. Skull sizes, melanin differences, bones, etc. is all different for each race.
JW = Just wondering
You must be a Jew...
No, race is not a valid concept. Humans cannot be categorized accurately into the “racial” categories in which misfits like you believe.

And if I were a Jew, so what? You got a problem with that, boy? You some kind of Nazi? You know what I do to Nazis?
Bigsmoke

Sale, UK

#24 Aug 18, 2012
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Race is real. Skull sizes, melanin differences, bones, etc. is all different for each race.
JW = Just wondering
You must be a Jew...
Racial Classification is a social construct, it fails to be biologically defined.

Care to list each race with descriptions and sources to back up your claims which are universally accepted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 123
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Injudgement 1,174,526
Who Has The BIGGEST Obsession With BM? 6 min Jax 12
Sows/Mammies: I have a question for you… 7 min TheOriginalDoby 2
Will the Brit Royal Family Admit Its Black Heri... (Jul '12) 8 min black troll 29
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Carly HI YAH 104,980
Sows: I have a question for you… 9 min TheOriginalDoby 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min zico zimp 28,688
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 18 min TheOriginalDoby 681
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 57 min IamCuriousNow 167
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,492
More from around the web