Malcom X Autopsy Pics ( Graphic !! )

Malcom X Autopsy Pics ( Graphic !! )

Posted in the African-American Forum

Black History Month

Twickenham, UK

#1 Feb 9, 2011
In honer of \black History Month, I present to you These photos. May He Rest in peace. and may we never forget the sadness and loss that louis farrakhan and the Nation of islam cause by perpetrating the Act of Murder and coon like savagery.

( parental Discrestion Advised )

http://www.scam.com/attachment.php...

"My house was bombed by the black muslim movement"

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

"I probably am a Dead man Already "

Farrakhan exposed: Who really assassinated Malcolm x?

X

&fe ature=related

Thoughts ??

“...and I'll axe you back.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 9, 2011
That first picture is very inspiring.
Confusious Kwesi

Manchester, UK

#3 Feb 9, 2011
And the fight goes on.There will always be backstabbers amongst us.
shayill

Twickenham, UK

#4 Feb 10, 2011
Confusious Kwesi wrote:
And the fight goes on.There will always be backstabbers amongst us.
its time we start handeling these coons before they get outta control. i think in the future black kids will see this for what it really was. just another case of black on black.

“Secret Asian Man”

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Upland,California

#5 Feb 10, 2011
Malcolm was a true hero of mine.Not many like hin anymore.I may be asian but I recognize a man of integrity when I see one. And all the racist whites on this forum can go to hell! That's all I got to say.
stella

Twickenham, UK

#6 Feb 13, 2011
R.I.P

your spirt is forvever invincible.

xxx
Me Chinese Me Play Joke

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 13, 2011
Was this guy a rapper or something?

White November
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 13, 2011
Me Chinese Me Play Joke wrote:
i think so. his album cover (not very creative imo)
http://www.rbgstore.com/images/malcolm-x-gun-...

El Gaviero
Level 1

Since: May 08

Arlington, MA

#10 Feb 13, 2011
Malcolm X died a despised man, by both white and black. He had progressed out of his hardline black militancy into something even more threatening to the white power structure: A man who was capable of expanding his outlook to address what really drives the machinery of this country: Economics.

Once he expressed a conciliatory philosophy towards white America, the white power structure could no longer box him in to the "Scary Black Muslim White Hater" role.

And that also pissed off all the hardline black power people. They began to view him as a sellout, and someone who needed to be silenced, once he denounced Elijah Muhammed.

Whites and blacks alike were happy to see Malcolm die.

Because he has true wisdom, true power, and true enlightenment. And when you have all that, AND an audience.....you're as good as dead, if you buck the system.

“Secret Asian Man”

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Upland,California

#11 Feb 14, 2011
El Gaviero wrote:
Malcolm X died a despised man, by both white and black. He had progressed out of his hardline black militancy into something even more threatening to the white power structure: A man who was capable of expanding his outlook to address what really drives the machinery of this country: Economics.
Once he expressed a conciliatory philosophy towards white America, the white power structure could no longer box him in to the "Scary Black Muslim White Hater" role.
And that also pissed off all the hardline black power people. They began to view him as a sellout, and someone who needed to be silenced, once he denounced Elijah Muhammed.
Because he has true wisdom, true power, and true enlightenment. And when you have all that, AND an audience.....you're as good as dead, if you buck the system.
That's an interesting take.
a real black man

United States

#12 Aug 23, 2011
All these racist comments abt black ppl is just sad it is the year 2011 and you white ppl still got this mess going on.well you really need to grow up.you hate a man for the color of his skin instead of the content of character.so for all you white and black ppl that fell your lives with hate because of a mans skin god says HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME WHOM YOU NEVER SEEN BUT SAY YOU HATE YOUR BOTHER WHOM YOU SEE EVERYDAY.
kel

Twickenham, UK

#13 Mar 2, 2012
just wow ....
raza

Union, NJ

#14 Jul 16, 2012
I wouldn't comment on da negative I see on here about malcom, but I will say how can you place a man who just entertained people (Elvis) above a man who faced da same cowards (Malcom) who in today's world still have dat fear of losing control over what they started. And one comment I did take to heart was da asshole who said something about putting us (coons) in our place lmao.off at you brah look at this world look at you.kids lol they wanna be us. An just a lil advice for you.no educated people of any race. If ya Pilgrim's woulda left us in Africa guess what ya women, kids, an whole culture wouldn't be shit. The fact we came threw all y'all dealt us an we still the most copied,studied,watched profiled race ona planet. So y'all can start all dis race war shit again. But remember this! We don't hind behind money, politics, or power handed down.we fight for us ours an what we want. I wish we all can get along but if that shit they teach is history? Then so are you.C.M.F. F.T.W.

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#15 Jul 16, 2012
El Gaviero wrote:
Funny...How are afro mexicans doing in mexico...El Gaviero is your name I take it?...:)
raza

Union, NJ

#16 Jul 16, 2012
a real black man wrote:
All these racist comments abt black ppl is just sad it is the year 2011 and you white ppl still got this mess going on.well you really need to grow up.you hate a man for the color of his skin instead of the content of character.so for all you white and black ppl that fell your lives with hate because of a mans skin god says HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME WHOM YOU NEVER SEEN BUT SAY YOU HATE YOUR BOTHER WHOM YOU SEE EVERYDAY.
Truth but some people have all da vision in the world with no site. The fact dat someone younger than those times can be so bitter even in a mans innocent murder only reflects where the belief systems of some white people show fear. Ya tried to teach us yalls ways while trying to take ours.!Everybody wanna be a aggin but don't nobody want too be a aggin*(Paul Mooney)
1truth

Carlsbad, CA

#18 Aug 21, 2012
Hey Stupid Agent provocateur. Your remarks are slanderous & liable. Don't you know as much as the Government wants to tear down the NOI, then & now, that's if your statements are true, then Minister Louis Farrakhan would be in Jail? It just doesn't add up. Were the members of the NOI & Farrakhan upset with Malcolm? YES! Did Farrakhan help in creating an atmosphere for him to be Murdered? YES! Did Farrakhan or Elijah Muhammad order the Murder of Malcolm X. ABSOLUTELY NOT! The Government did it. Malcolm even retracted his statement against the NOI and stated that it was bigger than the NOI. Malcolm even taped an apology letter to The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad.
venny the rat

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Aug 21, 2012
1truth wrote:
Hey Stupid Agent provocateur. Your remarks are slanderous & liable. Don't you know as much as the Government wants to tear down the NOI, then & now, that's if your statements are true, then Minister Louis Farrakhan would be in Jail? It just doesn't add up. Were the members of the NOI & Farrakhan upset with Malcolm? YES! Did Farrakhan help in creating an atmosphere for him to be Murdered? YES! Did Farrakhan or Elijah Muhammad order the Murder of Malcolm X. ABSOLUTELY NOT! The Government did it. Malcolm even retracted his statement against the NOI and stated that it was bigger than the NOI. Malcolm even taped an apology letter to The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_2ttI2YXk_QXX
Ever one knows calypso louie had him wacked for dising the boss . Bow tie boy knew x would mess up there gig and the moneys for hair straightener don't grow on trees.
So to protect the hate whitey bisness louie and the boys had him bumped. It was an inside job becouse Ali got the call 5 minutes before the hit to get him out of the line of fire becouse he was still loyal to e.m. the cops covered it up becouse they hated x and knew he was the real threat and got the word to look the other way .so it worked out all around one dead mollie kept the peace
MIXX MAN

United States

#20 Feb 3, 2013
I grew up in Detroit and Harlem NY..my father is Black & Puerto Rican..and my mother is Sicilian..U got these COWARD'S!!..Who get on these Public Site's..from Christ..JFK..MLK..& Malcolm X..Died for a Cause or belief..And a far as Color..in America is more about COMPLEXION..Than Race or Color..PEOPLE HAVE MORE IN COMMON..!! THEN DEFFERENCE'S..!!....WOULD YOU DIE FOR A CAUSE OR A BELIEF???..LOVE IS SOMETHING U SHOW..NOT SAY!!!
peaches47

Houston, TX

#21 Aug 24, 2013
Was ur mama a rice eating rapper how dare u say something like that y stupid bastard
Me Chinese Me Play Joke wrote:
narejie

Ardsley, NY

#22 Feb 6, 2014
Malcolm x was mislead by the nation of islam.and once he found that he had been misguided he made amends for his wrongs to the public.and thats what made him a man yes he was sadden by the treatment of colored people and like so many others wanted to do something about it.and in all reality the things he spoke about was true and still lingers on today undercover and everybody knows it.so i say to all those people and you know who you are to make amends for your hatred because god has a master plan and he knows your heart and you will be judged according to your works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another brother shot 2 min dcool 101
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min the deplorable Jo... 1,434,099
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 3 min Michel Montvert 741
d-fool admits it's a goat HUMPER !! 5 min MeSo 4
Realtors and Used Car Dealers 8 min MeSo 5
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 9 min Michel Montvert 1,254
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min Who 49,091
MSNBC: Trump won 17 min MeSo 147
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 29 min dcool 337
A Serious Question For Blacks 1 hr Dan Snow 41
More from around the web