Why do white men like molesting kids?

Why do white men like molesting kids?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Coolmandingo82

Lanham, MD

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Why its like a sport for white men. From Penn state to pope to prist.
Why can't white men keep their hands of children?
SMFH

Toronto, Canada

#2 Aug 20, 2012
LOL, they made NAMBLA and tried to justify their sexual deviance.

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 20, 2012
They get it from their mothers

Notice all the white women sexing underage boys

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 20, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
Why its like a sport for white men. From Penn state to pope to prist.
Why can't white men keep their hands of children?
oh and you don't have to put down white men to build yourself up
Coolmandingo82

Lanham, MD

#5 Aug 20, 2012
SMFH wrote:
LOL, they made NAMBLA and tried to justify their sexual deviance.
Yeah pretty sick stuff. And why don't they get hardcore jail time. Like a black man gets 100 years for armed rubbery. While a child raping white man gets 10-20. They should get life in jail or death.
SMFH

Toronto, Canada

#6 Aug 20, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and you don't have to put down white men to build yourself up
Aren't you doing the same thing with WW? hypocrisy at its finest!
SMFH

Toronto, Canada

#7 Aug 20, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah pretty sick stuff. And why don't they get hardcore jail time. Like a black man gets 100 years for armed rubbery. While a child raping white man gets 10-20. They should get life in jail or death.
I'm hoping for that duration a child rapist is incarcerated his ass gets tore up in prison. But such is life.
Tamale

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Aug 20, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and you don't have to put down white men to build yourself up
Now that's the pot calling the kettle black. Why can YOU put down WM to build yourself up but he can't? Yall two should get together and start an "I hate whitey" forum. Meanwhile, the hardcore white racists should start an "I hate n****** forum". Then maybe, just MAYBE, we(the rest of us) could discuss AA issues in peace. Just an idea :)
Lol

United States

#9 Aug 20, 2012
Tamale wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's the pot calling the kettle black. Why can YOU put down WM to build yourself up but he can't? Yall two should get together and start an "I hate whitey" forum. Meanwhile, the hardcore white racists should start an "I hate n****** forum". Then maybe, just MAYBE, we(the rest of us) could discuss AA issues in peace. Just an idea :)
Discussing how much pink peckerwood you suck is'nt an AA issue.
Same Ole Same Ole

Newport News, VA

#10 Aug 20, 2012
Say What What

Newport News, VA

#11 Aug 20, 2012
Tamale wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's the pot calling the kettle black. Why can YOU put down WM to build yourself up but he can't? Yall two should get together and start an "I hate whitey" forum. Meanwhile, the hardcore white racists should start an "I hate n****** forum". Then maybe, just MAYBE, we(the rest of us) could discuss AA issues in peace. Just an idea :)
...and threads like this are what youi want to discuss in peace. What a sick lot. AA Forum....where all the racists like to hang out and bitch about white folks. LOL....

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 20, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
Why its like a sport for white men. From Penn state to pope to prist.
Why can't white men keep their hands of children?
I have seen white men lick their tongues at the sight of little boys so much so, that a woman got so nervous and threatened that she promptly called the police and when upon running a back ground check, the perpetrator was indeed a REGISTERED SEXUAL OFFENDER.

No child is safe as long as white men are alive.

Very soon, children will become an endangered specie because of white men.
Shocking revelation!

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13 Aug 20, 2012
Lick their lips.
Tamale

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Aug 20, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
is'nt
LOL
Tamale

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Aug 20, 2012
Say What What wrote:
<quoted text>...and threads like this are what youi want to discuss in peace. What a sick lot. AA Forum....where all the racists like to hang out and bitch about white folks. LOL....
No, it's threads like this that belong in the "I hate whitey" forum :)
Randall

Hermitage, PA

#17 Aug 20, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
Why its like a sport for white men. From Penn state to pope to prist.
Why can't white men keep their hands of children?
Why don't you ask Wayne Williams,black molester and serial killer of BLACK kids?

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 20, 2012
SMFH wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you doing the same thing with WW? hypocrisy at its finest!
he said it to me on another thread that's the only reason I said it ti him

I was being facetious...

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 20, 2012
Tamale wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's the pot calling the kettle black. Why can YOU put down WM to build yourself up but he can't? Yall two should get together and start an "I hate whitey" forum. Meanwhile, the hardcore white racists should start an "I hate n****** forum". Then maybe, just MAYBE, we(the rest of us) could discuss AA issues in peace. Just an idea :)
I was being facetious
Now get lost with your old wrinkled expired molded fungus you call a vaginaa
Style

Swindon, UK

#21 Aug 20, 2012
The case for the prosecution rests, your Honour...

http://www.webpronews.com/california-teacher-...
Jerry sandusky

Blackwood, NJ

#22 Aug 20, 2012
I have never touched a kid in my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 2 min TranshumanX 285
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Obammy b mo popular 1,522,541
Why would a woman select an Effeminate man like... 7 min Ttt 2
Why does Maceo Patterson have 99% of Topix Afam... 8 min SadButTrue 4
BM Titles: Baby boy, Felon, Dog, Loser, Deadbe... 9 min SadButTrue 2
You don't deserve any respect Black man! lmao 10 min SadButTrue 8
What African Americans really are 11 min Ttt 2
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 15 min The Power Of Mast... 68
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr serenity 1,492
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 1 hr TranshumanX 709
Racists are not born, they're created 5 hr The Power Of Mast... 54
More from around the web