I will never have a baby by a white man!
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#131 Nov 8, 2013
Queenie_boo27 wrote:
Go back to Africa???? Tell them white folks to leave Africa! White ppl always where they dont need to be! I dont care for ir dating if they are white! White ppl have horrible history with EVERY culture of ppl!!!!!
...and BOOM goes the dynamite!!!
black women are sellouts

Columbus, OH

#132 Nov 8, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
You're paranoid in regards to "He could be using that black woman to further drive down the image of black men in society" & "You're white so I know your tactics"
And as for deception? That aint exclusive to any color in particular.
If SOME bw say wm are better... then you or even me are better off without them. Most bw aint like that. So why sweat the small stuff?
Just be cool! And in the meantime... stop calling your mum a "sellout"
My mom is not black women. Black women is plural and stands for a group of people.

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#133 Nov 8, 2013
So much negativity on this site

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#135 Nov 8, 2013
Ive been despermed soz no womaz has to worry bout pregnacy

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#136 Nov 8, 2013
One of my favourite little boys on TV was Khamani Griffin.... The show was terrible but I loved his parts. Black kids are just as beautiful as white and biracial kids....
Sasha

UK

#138 Nov 8, 2013
lalastar wrote:
<quoted text>
Love what you're saying but I'm sure that these are lyrics to "nas-i can"
I love me some nas!:)
Sasha

UK

#139 Nov 8, 2013
Queenie_boo27 wrote:
Go back to Africa???? Tell them white folks to leave Africa! White ppl always where they dont need to be! I dont care for ir dating if they are white! White ppl have horrible history with EVERY culture of ppl!!!!!
Exactly, well thats white people for you, nothing but ignorant ass fools, They use others just for their advantage, white people are inherently evil.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#142 Nov 9, 2013
Sasha wrote:
Most people may not publicly say interracial sex is: bizarre, disgusting, but It is. Whites are a disgusting race and plain evil. I do agree of staying away from them evil recessive genetic freaks.. Anything with white blood is well, hellbound! And most parents of mix race children often are negligent because the children look nothing like them... it's like raising someone else's kids. Very sad. White men are also The ugliest and most repulsive men on the planet, very very un-clean.
MACEO

You love White women you invested 35 years in them! Stop telling lies you even did for them over your own Mother who had cancer!

Your a fool!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#143 Nov 9, 2013
MACEO the FOOL

An African person said "Your "JEALOUS" of Black women and your White wife because they've been "Successful" while you failed"! Which is why you never helped her! lmao

I think you only made yourself look bad!

That also why you "FAKE BEING SICKER THAN WHAT YOU ARE BECAUSE YOUR ANGRY YOU WERE DEMOTED AND LOST EVERYBODY UNDER YOU! Which is also childish and how you act on many things when they don't go your way like a "Little Childish Boy"! lmao

You've always been a Habitual liar, Deceiver, FOOL and a SCOFFER.

The Fool (Proverbs 26:1-11)

2. TO EMPLOY A FOOL IS A TRAGIC MISTAKE. Those who are responsible for hiring employees will want to take special note of the warnings of Proverbs to those who would hire a fool.

He cuts off his own feet, and drinks violence causing trouble and strife among others. He Who sends a message by the hand of a fool (26:6). Like an archer who wounds everyone, So is he who hires a fool or who hires those who pass by (26:10).

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC. The fool fails to see things as they are. Reality is distorted by the fool’s distorted outlook on life.

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT HIMSELF in that he overestimates his knowledge and abilities:
“Proud,”“Haughty,”“Scoffer,and FOOL” are his names, Who acts with insolent pride (21:24).

THE FOOL IS UNCONCERNED WITH PRESENT REALITIES, and is a wishful thinker. His “ship” is always about to “come in.”

A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23, cf. 10:14).

The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2; cf. 18:2,7).

It is little wonder that the fool is referred to as a “babbling fool”(literally, the foolish of lips, 10:8,10).

HE IS UNRELIABLE IN HIS WORK: The fool is dishonest and evil and cannot be trusted in any area.
He cuts off his own feet, and drinks violence . He sends a message by the hand of a fool (26:6).

Like an archer who wounds everyone, So is he who hires a fool or who hires those who pass by (26:10).

HE IS UNRELIABLE IN HIS WORDS. The words of the fool are always to be questioned. He is a liar, a deceiver, and a slanderer.
He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool (10:18).

THE FOOL IS UNTEACHABLE. Try as you like, attempting to teach a fool is frustrating at best, and often painful. Whenever a fool is faced with wisdom and instruction, he will reject it.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7).

Because they hated knowledge, And did not choose the fear of the Lord. They would not accept my counsel, They spurned all my reproof So they shall eat of the fruit of their own way, And be satiated with their own devices. For the waywardness of the naive shall kill them, And the complacency of fools shall destroy them (1:29-32).

Whenever the fool is disciplined, he resists it

YOU NEED TO SEE A MENTAL HEALTH SPECIALIST YOUR A FOOL!! LMAO

YOU HAVE ALL OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF A FOOL AND LOST EVERYTHING JUST LIKE GOD SAID YOU WOULD!

THOU FOOL MACEO

https://bible.org/seriespage/fool-proverbs-26 ...

GOD says don't entertain a SCOFFER OR A FOOL HE WILL RUIN EVERY PERSON WHO COMES INTO HIS LIFE LIKE YOU DID!

THOU FOOL MACEO!

https://bible.org/seriespage/fool-proverbs-26 ...

What's wrong you angry because I watched my choices and was smart enough to 76see the end results?

Like the WORD OF GOD STATES

Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity Than he who is perverse in speech and is a fool (19:1).

GOD SAID YOUR UNTEACHABLE YOUR A FOOL!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#144 Nov 9, 2013
Queenie_boo27 wrote:
Go back to Africa???? Tell them white folks to leave Africa! White ppl always where they dont need to be! I dont care for ir dating if they are white! White ppl have horrible history with EVERY culture of ppl!!!!!
MACEO

You invested 35 years in White women and said Black women are "Sheboon, Bytches, Ho, sluts" and not worth it white women are better which is why you married one and ran to adultery for many years! lmao

Whats wrong you don't like Black women moving on?

That's part of it!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#145 Nov 9, 2013
Sasha wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, well thats white people for you, nothing but ignorant ass fools, They use others just for their advantage, white people are inherently evil.
MACEO

What is wrong with you, your ashamed of your life and marrying a White woman and only doing for them and you feel foolish?

Nothing wrong IR, you wanted to help only White women and not doing anything for any black women including your Mother who had cancer!

Thou Fool!
Sasha

UK

#147 Nov 9, 2013
I take no pleasure in reporting the sad news that ”SadButTrue” has gone off the rails. I actually fear for her well-being. Is there a Topix hotline I can call to have her sectioned under the mental health act?

I mean i really do care. for your own sanity, I urge, no, I plea that you take a week off this forum. Try to get some sleep. Eat your 5 fruit and vegetables per day. Take things slowly. Maybe cut down on any substances you might be using. Start praying.

Hopefully you will think like a human being.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#148 Nov 9, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
You invested 35 years in White women and said Black women are "Sheboon, Bytches, Ho, sluts" and not worth it white women are better which is why you married one and ran to adultery for many years! lmao
Whats wrong you don't like Black women moving on?
That's part of it!
maceo wtf do you be talkin bout?!
EbonyTalks

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#149 Nov 9, 2013
Sasha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm stating my opinion, just like you have stated yours. I have every right to say what I want. Anyway In hindsight, I shouldn't really be that surprised. you are obviously the few who are brainwashed with self hated and have no backbone whatsoever, the ones who make these vast amount of silly IR Loving White Men Loving threads. your eager to please the white man and make confused babies with him lol yes Mixed race people are some of the most confused and psychologically disturbed people ever, Given the very real problems with having mixed-race children (such as the fact that parents often feel estranged from children who do not resemble them and that the child will never fully identify with the ancestral traditions of the parents, esp. the lighter parent) I wouldn't want to create a baby due to self hatred and lust but you are so... GOOD LUCK!. Lol Your self hating would go so far to defend those intentionally bad; extremely malignant. Oh Trust me, you and these losers haven't harmed the good Black men and women, you're just harming yourselves.
So having a backbone and self love is choose to be with some black man? Many of whom cheat on you with other races, lie, abuse, don't respect and won't marry you? You sound dumber than a box of rocks. I am not eager to please sh-it! I just know the type of men I am attracted to and who treats me better.

There is nothing wrong with mixed children if you raise them to have self-love and to be strong just like you would with any other child. You need to learn what you are talking about. A child that comes out of my body is my is part of my flesh and blood and of the man I love, there is no estrangement there. I would be fine with my child looking like myself or my white husband. Far more mothers kill their same race kids who look just like them than mothers who have biracial children. Far more black children, the ugly ones that are running around looking like little monkeys, have more psychological problems and carry more baggage than biracial and cute brown skin AA kids do.

Let me tell you something else, it is black men obsessed black women like you who are dragging down black women. You are having a bunch of uglya## kids with ugly black men that don't want or are willing to support them. Most of these black men don't even mean black women any good. Just using you sexual and living off you until they can get with a nonblack female. Then after having a bunch of illegitimate ugly kids by black men who won't give you or them a slice of bread, your type of black woman gets angry and decide you can be mother and father to your kids which is a disaster in the making and then proudly march your a## off to the welfare dept. and sign up for others to support your damn kids! This is why segments of the population view some black women as low class, welfare, ghetto mamas!

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#150 Nov 9, 2013
uh! No comment.
BM Are The Sellouts

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#151 Nov 9, 2013
black women are sellouts wrote:
<quoted text>
at least one black woman gets it. Black women should be repulsed by white men. White destroyed your people, took your true names and have for generations worked against the men..the leaders of your people. This is why I get so sick to my stomach when I see a black woman with a white man. It's like, how the hell could you? And I'm not even african american. I'm born african but I can't imagine if a group of people did that to my ancestors that I'd ever date one of them.
Why should black women be repulsed by white men when many of you black men running to date and marry white women, when you all praise and worship white women above your own? African men are just as big of white women lovers as African American men so you can all shout your hypocritical mouths up!
BM Are The Sellouts

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#152 Nov 9, 2013
lalastar wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious. I'm at a loss for words...on topix. The ignorant non sense.
Will then, you probably don't need to say anything, anyway.
Sasha

UK

#153 Nov 9, 2013
EbonyTalks wrote:
<quoted text>
So having a backbone and self love is choose to be with some black man? Many of whom cheat on you with other races, lie, abuse, don't respect and won't marry you? You sound dumber than a box of rocks. I am not eager to please sh-it! I just know the type of men I am attracted to and who treats me better.
There is nothing wrong with mixed children if you raise them to have self-love and to be strong just like you would with any other child. You need to learn what you are talking about. A child that comes out of my body is my is part of my flesh and blood and of the man I love, there is no estrangement there. I would be fine with my child looking like myself or my white husband. Far more mothers kill their same race kids who look just like them than mothers who have biracial children. Far more black children, the ugly ones that are running around looking like little monkeys, have more psychological problems and carry more baggage than biracial and cute brown skin AA kids do.
Let me tell you something else, it is black men obsessed black women like you who are dragging down black women. You are having a bunch of uglya## kids with ugly black men that don't want or are willing to support them. Most of these black men don't even mean black women any good. Just using you sexual and living off you until they can get with a nonblack female. Then after having a bunch of illegitimate ugly kids by black men who won't give you or them a slice of bread, your type of black woman gets angry and decide you can be mother and father to your kids which is a disaster in the making and then proudly march your a## off to the welfare dept. and sign up for others to support your damn kids! This is why segments of the population view some black women as low class, welfare, ghetto mamas!
Hello there again you rather delerious, primitive excuse of a black woman. You see... I'm a happy strong black woman i make my own happiness, I work hard at my job, and I do things myself. Meaning i dont need to wait on a man. Hard work is not earned and a good reputation is not a free ride. Strong women work hard and are self-sufficient and Self Aware. and your apparent rather mellow dramatic postings only further reienforce your envy of this fact.

You really do sound like a sad lonley little girl who's only real pastime is to respond to constructive critism with denial and contempt. Nothing really original here apart from the shear audasity of an idiot acusing others for dragging the women within their race down just because i refuse to mix :| my babies wont be ugly because i'm beautiful!! I love myself sooo much

.”illegitimate Children” not every black woman in this world is a cheap, dirty hoodrat that Spreads her Legs before Marriage.

And the part about Black men? Gee. How Funny, Women like you don't know what they are talking about when it comes to their own experiences and expectations. How many black men have YOU dated? You know *some* women are attracted to A.hole men because of their issues - the same way some men are attracted to a.hole women (or really STUPID women) because of THEIR issues. Just admit it you are quick to blast Black man due to the Lust you have for the white man. Your self hating behaviour obviously originaties from oneself, Why not instead of just trying to defend your self hatred, take a good hard look in the mirror and then with a little concentrated thought just maybe you'll understand all your wrong doings and negative traits and then try and better yourselves instead of showing everyone your imperfections. No man needs to fall victim to a woman who is suffering from "rescuer" syndrome.

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#154 Nov 9, 2013
BM Are The Sellouts wrote:
<quoted text>
Will then, you probably don't need to say anything, anyway.
Correct.
Sasha

UK

#155 Nov 9, 2013
BM Are The Sellouts wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should black women be repulsed by white men when many of you black men running to date and marry white women, when you all praise and worship white women above your own? African men are just as big of white women lovers as African American men so you can all shout your hypocritical mouths up!
Hey by all means go on with your pig fetish lol
What is there to say? Whites go out of their way to be horrible/mean/cruel to others. Usually they exhibit behaviors that are ignorant, dogmatic and lack empathy. I find IR disgusting both ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nobody wants Black men these days 2 min Harrisson 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,659,093
Blacks now control mainstream culture 9 min Harrisson 34
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 17 min Harrisson 135
Michael Jackson was a pedophile 24 min Paul 32
Paul: Is Santa well endowed? 30 min Paul 3
Poll Why Do Trolls HATE Black Beauty?? (Aug '08) 33 min Paul 155
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 1 hr Jake 86
"Jews will not replace us!" 1 hr Harrisson 96
Is this KIP? 2 hr The Laughing Axe 44
More from around the web