latinas and asians r prettier than bl...

LATINAS AND ASIANS R PRETTIER THAN BLK WM

Created by exotic on Nov 8, 2007

496 votes

Click on an option to vote

TRUE

FALSE

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous

Chestnut Hill, MA

#1 Nov 8, 2007
Troll alert!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 07

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2007
That's not true. I've seen some ugly asian and latino girls. And its obvious there are beautiful black women. There are pretty and ugly females in all race. It's quite ignorant to make such a statement.

“In the Space Love Demands”

Black Love USA

#3 Nov 8, 2007
MzKim03 wrote:
That's not true. I've seen some ugly asian and latino girls. And its obvious there are beautiful black women. There are pretty and ugly females in all race. It's quite ignorant to make such a statement.
very true and very well said MzKim...but honestly most people think Black women are ugly
Aztlan

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2007
Another useless thread

“PEACE !!!”

why

#6 Nov 8, 2007
You have no life, please get one. Oh...and I have met guys who think asian women are ugly, with those slanted eyes and all. PEACE

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 8, 2007
Lona wrote:
You have no life, please get one. Oh...and I have met guys who think asian women are ugly, with those slanted eyes and all. PEACE
Well there will always be guys who don't like a certain race, and its kinda obvious you dont think asain women are attarctive either. But then again thats personal preference and there are a lot of men and women who think asians are beautiful. So those who don't think we're pretty, well thats their opinion...maybe they're insecure.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#9 Nov 8, 2007
Lona wrote:
now now, Lona..that's not nice..lol :)

Level 6

Since: May 07

Watsonville, CA

#10 Nov 8, 2007
MzKim03 wrote:
Tell'em mzkim03!!!

Location hidden

#11 Nov 8, 2007
Another one of these??(rolling my eyes all the way to Mexico)
lulula

Romford, UK

#12 Nov 8, 2007
Jay T wrote:
<quoted text>
i take latina or asian women any time, they are womanly, clean, soft. Black females don't have manners and they chew cow feet.
another useless negro white pussay licker
excuse me

Bethesda, MD

#13 Nov 8, 2007
Latinas can be Asian or Black... or White for that matter. Which race of Latinas are you referring to? This shows that whoever created this thread lacks intelligence and education, therefore shouldn't be taken seriously.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 8, 2007
excuse me wrote:
Latinas can be Asian or Black... or White for that matter. Which race of Latinas are you referring to? This shows that whoever created this thread lacks intelligence and education, therefore shouldn't be taken seriously.
This is true. I have a Peruvian sorority sister that looks straight up Asian..and her last name is Wong. She totally throws people off when she starts speaking Spanish.

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Bmore

#17 Nov 8, 2007
all women are beautiful

Level 6

Watsonville, CA

#18 Nov 8, 2007
knight wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Kim don't worry your pretty little head about Lona. She is just another angy black woman. She is mad because you look better than her black ass and you are on the arm of a black man.
I am a black man and it looks to me like he is very lucky sweetie.
Lona go back to the ghetto.
I thought lona was white! LOL, oh and I agree with mz kim what wuold you call me? because I'm a black woman.

“Family,Health,$$ bump the rest”

Since: Nov 07

NUNYA

#19 Nov 8, 2007
There are good looking chicks from every corner of the globe including black chicks.I like physical traits on all types of women
Anonymous

Chestnut Hill, MA

#20 Nov 8, 2007
MzKim03 wrote:
I totally agree with this statement!

Lexington, KY

#21 Nov 8, 2007
knight wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Kim don't worry your pretty little head about Lona. She is just another angy black woman. She is mad because you look better than her black ass and you are on the arm of a black man.
I am a black man and it looks to me like he is very lucky sweetie.
Lona go back to the ghetto.
Lol, Thank You!
excuse me

Bethesda, MD

#22 Nov 8, 2007
Jamal wrote:
<quoted text>
LATINA LIKE J.LO
... in other words, a Black and White mixed Latina. Ayone mixed with Black and White Spanish (from Spain) might come out looking the same way. That's all they are. So why say Latina, when you mean mixed. Does the Spanish accent make them look better than other similarly mixed people?
excuse me

Bethesda, MD

#23 Nov 8, 2007
anyone*

“In the Space Love Demands”

Black Love USA

#24 Nov 8, 2007
excuse me wrote:
you know, that is very correct

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Go Blue Forever 1,419,831
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 min fluer 259
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 min Who 557
News Christie defends Trump's racist 'what do you ha... 7 min Go Blue Forever 2
Should Americans start considering The Black Ma... 16 min blackman913 1
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 17 min enoch powell 7,208
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 20 min Trumping On MMXVI 54
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 44 min fluer 64
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr Go Blue Forever 84
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 6 hr sopheast 56