Why White Men Troll the African American Forum

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

White men know that black men get more attention and that women from all ethnicity's come after them. So like vultures, they flock around hoping for any scraps the black man leaves behind.

They usually end up empty handed because women are smart and recognize desperation when she sees it. The white men who post here are absolutely desperate.

Perhaps if they didn't try to compete so hard and dropped the insults they might get lucky. But when white men insult black men, women do not like it. The white man then resorts to childish name calling and lies trying to appear "superior" but the black man remains cool, calm and collected and watch them make even bigger fools of themselves. Pay close attention to Barack if you white boys want to be cool and find love.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

J-Town Ninjah OhH YeE AhH wrote:
Barack is half white... if he were 100% black he wouldnt be smart enough to be president, he would be on welfare, a drug dealer, or be turning tricks at the park at night
Typical lame response from your type.'A' typical!
Antonio Maceo

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shakalaka wrote:
White men know that black men get more attention and that women from all ethnicity's come after them. So like vultures, they flock around hoping for any scraps the black man leaves behind.
They usually end up empty handed because women are smart and recognize desperation when she sees it. The white men who post here are absolutely desperate.
Perhaps if they didn't try to compete so hard and dropped the insults they might get lucky. But when white men insult black men, women do not like it. The white man then resorts to childish name calling and lies trying to appear "superior" but the black man remains cool, calm and collected and watch them make even bigger fools of themselves. Pay close attention to Barack if you white boys want to be cool and find love.
Your women are not smart. They don't know how to pick a decent man that will stand by them, and be a father to they kids.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical lame response from your type.'A' typical!
Well he was/is a self admitted pot head, drug using poor student and S(he) is also GAY! Was does Louie Fairyclown think about DAT? Das raht Impeach Congress!!!! Roflmao
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Antonio Maceo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your women are not smart. They don't know how to pick a decent man that will stand by them, and be a father to they kids.


smarter enough to stay away from you people. and ...black men are better lovers, fathers, providers and friends than you rapists will ever be to us. Why do so many black women want nothing to do with white guys? We know the history from our parents and their parents. We see your behavior in public today. Oh hell no! I'll take a black man regardless of what YOU think of him ANYDAY over you.
Juan Cuchifrito

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 12, 2013
 
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
smarter enough to stay away from you people. and ...black men are better lovers, fathers, providers and friends than you rapists will ever be to us. Why do so many black women want nothing to do with white guys? We know the history from our parents and their parents. We see your behavior in public today. Oh hell no! I'll take a black man regardless of what YOU think of him ANYDAY over you.
After 40 Black pooty no good, so don't sweat yaself when you find yourself by yourself!
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Skankalanka said bm are better fathers and providers etc. What an imbecilic liar. Only muslimes can tell a bald face lie like THAT! I noticed this creature didn't call them husbands. Roflmao das raht
Anonymous

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

J-Town Ninjah OhH YeE AhH wrote:
Barack is half white... if he were 100% black he wouldnt be smart enough to be president, he would be on welfare, a drug dealer, or be turning tricks at the park at night
Even though it was black African Kenyan father that went to Harvard.
Mmm...
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
Skankalanka said bm are better fathers and providers etc. What an imbecilic liar. Only muslimes can tell a bald face lie like THAT! I noticed this creature didn't call them husbands. Roflmao das raht
The problem with you white ass holes is that you want to label all of my brothers as dead beats when there are more of you rapists and child molesters than there are sands on the beach. I love black men and would take the worst of the worst of my people over your finest! Most Black women would. So take your tired, racist, jealous asses on to a new topic. You will NEVA compete with a brother. You are no match for them!
Anonymous

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

gardennymph2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though it was black African Kenyan father that went to Harvard.
Mmm...
excuse my typo: "his black African Kenyan father..."
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I love black men and would take the worst of the worst of my people over your finest! Most Black women would.
See, THAT is the problem with you sweathogs. Das raht plus islime is the synagogue of Satan. LOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

BaiserDeLaMort wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO!
Are you insane!? Everyone wanting you?? Sugar plum, these white men lurk this forum to simply bash you, nothing more nothing less smh. They make a mockery out of you because you invite them here lol with these crazy threads about them.
Oh sure! What else can we expect from YOU? Why we just sent them a lil ole invitation to come in this forum and sit down to some tea.

These white men combed topix until they found the door marked African American, like you did because they are obsessed with our fabulous people. Obsessed I tell you. They are making a mockery out of themselves. If you hate someone, you don't hang out with them unless your ass is Insane. isn't that your word? Well, it's most befitting of you people. Like..I don't care for white folk because of the ignorance and I sure as hell will not go scouting the net looking for a white only chat group. Somethings wrong with you people. Flat out CRAZAAAY like I said before.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

To disrupt the forum by sowing seeds of division and discord via insults?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amelia sexy HYBRID wrote:
Have I not already given the precise answer recently?
White men troll this forum because blacks are the easiest targets to bully so to speak. With all the blacks discussing they are Egyptians and "kings and queens", whites get a need or obligation to attack you just to mock you. Whites come here to make you a complete mockery of you because it's fun for them. It's not because they fear the black man or jealous. Pure simple mockery of you as they have been doing for over 400 years now.
First of all, a Bully does not hide behind a computer screen, a door or an invisible cloak. A bully is in your face until you kick his ass. Then he wants to become your best friend. Regarding our Heritage, that is none of your business. YOU certainly are in no position to tell us about our history. Hell, you don't even know the truth about your own, because if you did, you wouldn't make such fools out of yourselves. Thirdly, you are the liar we know you people to be. You come in here because you miserable sob's (a)don't have a life,(b) are insanely jealous of our people,(c) and tremendously fearful of what we are going to do to you when the right time comes around.
Blacks are great liars

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Whites come on this forum to keep you blacks, honest. See honesty is something your darkies know nothing about. Always building yourselves up, discussing how wonderful you all are.

Sorry, it just isnt so. Most of you are LOSERS.
Jenkem Jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 17, 2013
 
Blacks are great liars wrote:
Whites come on this forum to keep you blacks, honest. See honesty is something your darkies know nothing about. Always building yourselves up, discussing how wonderful you all are.
Sorry, it just isnt so. Most of you are LOSERS.
Da troof be rasiss an schit bruh.
blaq perfesser

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Blacks are great liars wrote:
Whites come on this forum to keep you blacks, honest. See honesty is something your darkies know nothing about. Always building yourselves up, discussing how wonderful you all are.
Sorry, it just isnt so. Most of you are LOSERS.
I would have to disagree, my research shows blacks are very successful, we are more efficient at killing blacks than any other ethnic group in the United States.

We are the largest population in prison, an achievement that even the 72.4% white population can't match.

Even in our history we can prove that we picked cotton and tobacco far more efficiently than cattle and dogs, we were also more economic to feed, water, corral and kennel.

We also keep a lot of people employed, if it were not for we blacks, then thousands of workers in welfare and law and order fields would not be required.

We have achieved so much as a people, it is just that black people are too proud to boast about their achievements, which white people perceive as shame.

No other minority in world history has had as big an effect on a large country like the US, as we blacks have here.

Just think about how different the US would be if we blacks were absent. Would it be a better society?
Anonymous

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mmmm...so you are so concerned about our character and morals that you spend all of your time making sure we're honest??? LOL. BS. Who keeps you honest??? I swear the excuses some of you come up with as to why you just cannot stay out of our a**** are just too funny. Lying to one's self is never a good practice.

Like I said, who keeps you honest???
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Blacks are great liars wrote:
Whites come on this forum to keep you blacks, honest. See honesty is something your darkies know nothing about. Always building yourselves up, discussing how wonderful you all are.
Sorry, it just isnt so. Most of you are LOSERS.
No brags,just facts babe...just the facts. WE ARE FABU! You and the other two clowns who posted against the truth know it too.
Anyway..KNOW THIS: Nothing and I mean absolutely NOTHING you Honkies can say about us, phases us in the least bit. We're not even going to have that conversation. Look around you. Take your head out of your ass long enough to stop smelling your shit and see how fine and classy and smart, and rich, and fabulous the black man and his woman are.
Stop coming around us with your hateful, jealous, poor spirited, loser asses trying to burden us with your pain. We ain't feeling ya!
Creflo Dollar

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

SHED UPn()gger and gimme yo God Dayum money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••