Racist Mom Hates Her Mixed Granddaughter

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 8, 2013
When I tried to show her the first ultrasounds she looked at it and told me the baby was black and the reason people want grandchildren is so they look like them.

Her boyfriend has a granddaughter and I'm always having to remind her it's not hers and I don't give a fck about her and nobody wants to hear about her, and when I do she usually says something like "at least she is white".

I really don't care what she thinks about it though. The girl having it, and my mom hate each other. I think that is funny, but my moms attitude is really making me not like her, more so than before.
candella

Wichita, KS

#2 Jul 8, 2013
my dad was kinda like that but he's accepted it now because he think it's the native american's but if it's the white guy's I think he would be upset.He said my brother can date whoever he wanted though which is kinda hypocritical.My mom likes light skinned babies though.
candella

Wichita, KS

#3 Jul 8, 2013
I think the native americans father would've rather he had gotten another white girl pregnant than me.All his father dated were blondes and he's dated mostly white women too.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 8, 2013
candella wrote:
my dad was kinda like that but he's accepted it now because he think it's the native american's but if it's the white guy's I think he would be upset.He said my brother can date whoever he wanted though which is kinda hypocritical.My mom likes light skinned babies though.
It's not hypocritical different histories but you BW apparently have no clue as to history. So yes your father is right his son should date whomever he wants but you need to stick with minorities.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 8, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
When I tried to show her the first ultrasounds she looked at it and told me the baby was black and the reason people want grandchildren is so they look like them.
Her boyfriend has a granddaughter and I'm always having to remind her it's not hers and I don't give a fck about her and nobody wants to hear about her, and when I do she usually says something like "at least she is white".
I really don't care what she thinks about it though. The girl having it, and my mom hate each other. I think that is funny, but my moms attitude is really making me not like her, more so than before.
If only IR men could give birth to themselves, they wouldn't be forced to have mothers.
candella

Wichita, KS

#6 Jul 8, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>It's not hypocritical different histories but you BW apparently have no clue as to history. So yes your father is right his son should date whomever he wants but you need to stick with minorities.
How come you didn't date other minorities? What is marrying a white woman accomplishing? why haven't you dated hispanic/asian or any other minority women?

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 8, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>It's not hypocritical different histories but you BW apparently have no clue as to history. So yes your father is right his son should date whomever he wants but you need to stick with minorities.
We have gone through this before. Anyone can google Delphine Lalaurie, who cut slaves arms and legs off and re-attached them to make them look like crabs. You can't show where any white man did this. I posted this, and one black guy actually said "I heard she had sex with some of them too" smh. Maybe even more of a tom than you.

But some black women had kids with white men back then and owned slaves too.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 Jul 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
If only IR men could give birth to themselves, they wouldn't be forced to have mothers.
Aww :) that is sweet

My mom never liked her, but the girl gave her excuses not to like her, but she will admit she doesn't like her because she is black. But that has nothing at all to do with the baby. It is going to be funny next time they talk or see each other.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 8, 2013
candella wrote:
my dad was kinda like that but he's accepted it now because he think it's the native american's but if it's the white guy's I think he would be upset.He said my brother can date whoever he wanted though which is kinda hypocritical.My mom likes light skinned babies though.
I used to think my mom would eventually, but I don't think she will

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#10 Jul 8, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have gone through this before. Anyone can google Delphine Lalaurie, who cut slaves arms and legs off and re-attached them to make them look like crabs. You can't show where any white man did this. I posted this, and one black guy actually said "I heard she had sex with some of them too" smh. Maybe even more of a tom than you.
But some black women had kids with white men back then and owned slaves too.
LOL!!!!! You stupid millions of WM did this and worse to black people, then raped BW at record levels, funny WM discriminate against BM but want to put their little p-enis's into BW talk about hypocrites.
candella

Wichita, KS

#11 Jul 8, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think my mom would eventually, but I don't think she will
I'm sure when she sees how beautiful her grandbaby is she'll change her mind.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Jul 8, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!! You stupid millions of WM did this and worse to black people, then raped BW at record levels, funny WM discriminate against BM but want to put their little p-enis's into BW talk about hypocrites.
Yawn
candella

Wichita, KS

#13 Jul 8, 2013
I don't think my dad mind have biracial granddaughters because he was really excited when he found out I was having a girl.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#14 Jul 8, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!! You stupid millions of WM did this and worse to black people, then raped BW at record levels, funny WM discriminate against BM but want to put their little p-enis's into BW talk about hypocrites.
I've posted mine. Judging by how you act, and the fact that you are so bitter towards black women, I'm guessing one was honest with you and hurt your feelings. That coupled with your girth, I don't think you should talk about anyone being small down there.

But yeah, we have to ask first now. You still gave no examples of anything worse than her.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 Jul 8, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure when she sees how beautiful her grandbaby is she'll change her mind.
Maybe. She's being more of a btch than I thought she would be about it.
Caribbean Queen

Apopka, FL

#17 Jul 8, 2013
Are you married? if not having kids out of wedlock its trashy now what happens when you break up another single mother with a baby daddy we need to start charging people money for having kids maybe people will stop.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#18 Jul 8, 2013
Caribbean Queen wrote:
Are you married? if not having kids out of wedlock its trashy now what happens when you break up another single mother with a baby daddy we need to start charging people money for having kids maybe people will stop.
Again that doesn't have anything to do with hating your grandchildren.
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#19 Jul 8, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>It's not hypocritical different histories but you BW apparently have no clue as to history. So yes your father is right his son should date whomever he wants but you need to stick with minorities.
That's funny you say that, I was just watching a movie on Bounce Network, wish I remember what is was called, but basically a military man had just come home to his family, went out that night to see his boys whistled some sweet words to some black women and the WW smiled, though he wasn't talking to her, which made her husband go after him, in the end he got killed, the WW testified against him lied about the story saying he was hollering at her and the jury let the men who killed him go free,it was based on a true story and is just one of many cases that happened in that day, the problem is I, and all blacks can't blame WW now for WW back in the day, and you BM with ya'll hipocracy can't blame WM now for WM back in the day, it doesn't make sense

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20 Jul 8, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny you say that, I was just watching a movie on Bounce Network, wish I remember what is was called, but basically a military man had just come home to his family, went out that night to see his boys whistled some sweet words to some black women and the WW smiled, though he wasn't talking to her, which made her husband go after him, in the end he got killed, the WW testified against him lied about the story saying he was hollering at her and the jury let the men who killed him go free,it was based on a true story and is just one of many cases that happened in that day, the problem is I, and all blacks can't blame WW now for WW back in the day, and you BM with ya'll hipocracy can't blame WM now for WM back in the day, it doesn't make sense
He probably was hollering at the WW, he deserved to die.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#21 Jul 8, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny you say that, I was just watching a movie on Bounce Network, wish I remember what is was called, but basically a military man had just come home to his family, went out that night to see his boys whistled some sweet words to some black women and the WW smiled, though he wasn't talking to her, which made her husband go after him, in the end he got killed, the WW testified against him lied about the story saying he was hollering at her and the jury let the men who killed him go free,it was based on a true story and is just one of many cases that happened in that day, the problem is I, and all blacks can't blame WW now for WW back in the day, and you BM with ya'll hipocracy can't blame WM now for WM back in the day, it doesn't make sense
Yeah right, WM pass their prejudice on down their generational line, nothing different today, WM discriminate against BM and want to get into BW's pants, hypocrites big time. But you keep defending WM and being white washed. It's not surprising coming from you. LOL!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Ben YISRAEL 98,642
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 7 min Redefined 87
When China awakes, it will shake the West 10 min Bigsmoke 89
Whites are just a bunch of superficial liars wh... 10 min yep its working 5
Do white folks think black folks are stupid? 13 min Drilling for the ... 32
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 15 min Redefined 281
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 16 min African AE 28,919
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 1 hr PERVY 591
More from around the web