70 year old BW that looks 25.....Amaz...

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#184 Apr 19, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>you noticed that too huh smh she been going extra hard trying to prove her blackness since i brought up that link where she cosigned well known racists. so funny the way they shuck and jive lmfao
Thats the froot loop crew. Vamp still wont answer why he said he'd "throw his panties" at another man.Nia and a few other posters are not the only one that has questions about this clown.You see how they dropped their old fck budy mr fruitcake Anderson after it was exposed he said "all black womens p**sy stinks".Thats the type of clown they used to hang with.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#185 Apr 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>What link? Post the link showing I am co-signing with a racist troll.
I know how you like to twist thing around and knowing you're blind to facts I'm sure you saw what your hating tail wanted to see.
Show the link since you have time to waste worrying about me... AGAIN!
hating what? what am i hating sir?

calm down its not that serious. you dont have to explain yourself lil bro..

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#186 Apr 19, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, all of the above is true, but I think you spoke directly or alluded to it earlier but the fact that she feels the need to juxtaposed Black Brits to American Blacks speaks volumes because no one compares themselves to those they truly feel are bottom feeders; they simply ignore them. You know that in truth, despite her pronouncements, we have have given shape and form to the American culture fabric that is exported around the world and this irritates her to no end. I have been in small bars in Serbia and in the Czech Republic where they played nothing but Black American Music.
I have been in Japan where the youth were in full Hip Hop regalia driving 64 chevy's down the boulevard. I remember living in Italy in Milano where there was an Italian group that studied the works of the Harlem renaissance writers. They all know who Martin and Malcolm is........and Farrakhan too for that matter, so the validity of our culture contributions doesn't rest upon her recognition in the least. I personally refrain from throwing rocks back because I don't want to offend the many Black Brits who are not party to her devisive nonsense. Also, I strongly suspect that her pay is calibrated to the number of responses she generate, so the way to punish her is to ignore her azz!
Indeed! I could also apply the "ignore" principle to a few other posters that are presently on this board too. This is really a great and inspiring thread; I apologize for attracting the lowbrow
bullsh!t to it. Apparently it's both my gift & my curse.

But you're right, we have to be careful that we're not throwing shade on the entire Black Brit. collective in the attempt to defend who WE are over on this side of "the pond". WE know our contribution to THEM as well as the world over. Evidence requires no proof.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#187 Apr 19, 2013
Oh I see, since we didn't try to cause mess on their cheating thread they decided they will come on this decent thread with their mess. Lol!

I understand... truly I do! We Give U 2 Life!

Carry on!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#188 Apr 19, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the froot loop crew. Vamp still wont answer why he said he'd "throw his panties" at another man.Nia and a few other posters are not the only one that has questions about this clown.You see how they dropped their old fck budy mr fruitcake Anderson after it was exposed he said "all black womens p**sy stinks".Thats the type of clown they used to hang with.
birds of a feather... now she wanna front like she never cosigned racists.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#189 Apr 19, 2013
she looks great

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#190 Apr 19, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>hating what? what am i hating Ma?
calm down its not that serious. you dont have to explain yourself Queen..
No link, huh!

Aziyz do I address you on any threads? Now do I? But you say I'm following someone when I do not associate with you at all. I though we were mature enough to do our thing without having to speak. SMH

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#191 Apr 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!! I know right? Just crazy! Out of the blue on a new thread and the first comment is about you/us... I mean First!
He!! yeah FANS and everything else too. I know we're not sweating/posting to and about them trying to start mess on the threads they're on because they are not important. They both itching in the same spot, itching to start unnecessary mess.
Heck I love it!
I know you love it...LOLOLOL!!!! But it does get redundant & corny after awhile. It's the same sh!t swept into a neater pile. Meanwhile these KKKrackas are scoffing & jeering wathching the 2 "bucks" in the middle of the thread verbally tearing eachother's heads off over childish bullsh!t.

Again...if they don't fcuk wit' us...then don't fcuk wit' us. Simple. But if they're going to hawk & stalk from thread to thread randomly startin' stupid sh!t, they don't reserve any rights to be speaking on anyone else's bufoonery.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#192 Apr 19, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>birds of a feather... now she wanna front like she never cosigned racists.
Watch this rainbow sock wearing,fruit loop vamp come with a five page essay screaming and yelling like btch.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#193 Apr 19, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>birds of a feather... now she wanna front like she never cosigned racists.
Dang, he was hinting to ME/about ME, what "I" should do for the nice link DISASTER LOOMS posted to ME. My gosh the proof is on the link but of course you two only see what you want to see by not starting from the origin of a comment.

I realize you two are too slow and too dumb to understand the original connection for his comment so y’all have to twist it up to make it seem as you’re saying something funny but you’re not when you looked over the true facts of the comment. Nevertheless, you two had the nerves to once say the racist troll’s uses this tactic when trying to degrade the black men of our race. You two are no better than these white trolls.

My gosh I though you two were happy. But you two display action are very miserable people.
The King

United States

#194 Apr 19, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the froot loop crew. Vamp still wont answer why he said he'd "throw his panties" at another man.Nia and a few other posters are not the only one that has questions about this clown.You see how they dropped their old fck budy mr fruitcake Anderson after it was exposed he said "all black womens p**sy stinks".Thats the type of clown they used to hang with.
Cap you a certified fruitcake.

It's the Internet and this clown azz dude talking about who hang with who. Go hang with a job.

I already know how fcked your employment situation is and how you ain't got no dough coming in ; ).. and how your wife don't want your broke azz because you not even buying your own kids Christmas gifts and shcit.

You a real lame sweating dudes and broke then a mofo.

My source told me that this lame azz fruitcake don't even got a car.
yep

New Canaan, CT

#195 Apr 19, 2013
just another sheboon with mombo lips

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#196 Apr 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Oh I see, since we didn't try to cause mess on their cheating thread they decided they will come on this decent thread with their mess. Lol!
I understand... truly I do! We Give U 2 Life!
Carry on!
The one idiot attempted to throw the "C00N" thread off too. He stuck his peazy head in jockin' for attention...I trucked right over his stupid @zz.

:D
The King

United States

#197 Apr 19, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>birds of a feather... now she wanna front like she never cosigned racists.
Don't you got a house full of kids and a man that don't want you to look after? You a scatter brains for real. Lol

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#198 Apr 19, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>No link, huh!
Aziyz do I address you on any threads? Now do I? But you say I'm following someone when I do not associate with you at all. I though we were mature enough to do our thing without having to speak. SMH
excuse me sir, you started this when you inserted your half of cent in something you had nothing to do with.
youre absolutely right, before you felt the need to add your two cents in the bands thread, i NEVER addressed you at all. until you wanted to show out and be seen.
and yes you know you cosigned and lol with racists.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#199 Apr 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed! I could also apply the "ignore" principle to a few other posters that are presently on this board too. This is really a great and inspiring thread; I apologize for attracting the lowbrow
bullsh!t to it. Apparently it's both my gift & my curse.
But you're right, we have to be careful that we're not throwing shade on the entire Black Brit. collective in the attempt to defend who WE are over on this side of "the pond". WE know our contribution to THEM as well as the world over. Evidence requires no proof.
And there you have it Black man! We exist because we exist; influence because we influence, not because she does or does not bestow recognition upon us.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#200 Apr 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I know you love it...LOLOLOL!!!! But it does get redundant & corny after awhile. It's the same sh!t swept into a neater pile. Meanwhile these KKKrackas are scoffing & jeering wathching the 2 "bucks" in the middle of the thread verbally tearing eachother's heads off over childish bullsh!t.
Again...if they don't fcuk wit' us...then don't fcuk wit' us. Simple. But if they're going to hawk & stalk from thread to thread randomly startin' stupid sh!t, they don't reserve any rights to be speaking on anyone else's bufoonery.
I know, its very stupid to just start sh!t for no reason at all. We're not even thinking about them. Maybe that's the true reason...

Nothing but demons... But surprise, surprise they can't steal our glory.

He!! Keep Lovin On Us!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#201 Apr 19, 2013
lol vamp me and you were actually cordial until the bands thread where you went left. and the reason for you going left was... what? jealousy. was no other reason your bytch azz came at me "out of the blue" yall can dish it but cant take it

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#202 Apr 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I know you love it...LOLOLOL!!!! But it does get redundant & corny after awhile. It's the same sh!t swept into a neater pile. Meanwhile these KKKrackas are scoffing & jeering wathching the 2 "bucks" in the middle of the thread verbally tearing eachother's heads off over childish bullsh!t.
Again...if they don't fcuk wit' us...then don't fcuk wit' us. Simple. But if they're going to hawk & stalk from thread to thread randomly startin' stupid sh!t, they don't reserve any rights to be speaking on anyone else's bufoonery.
White people don't care they are too busy fighting and killing each other to pay attention to what were doing except a couple of losers like ohreally.lol shouldn't really care what he thinks.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#203 Apr 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>The one idiot attempted to throw the "C00N" thread off too. He stuck his peazy head in jockin' for attention...I trucked right over his stupid @zz.
:D
Trust, I peeped that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Jacques Ottawa 1,658,914
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 9 min Harrisson 123
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min el rey de los cam... 36,698
Topix is full of fakeblacks ,white and wetbback... 15 min The Truth 12
Is this KIP? 17 min el rey de los cam... 41
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 28 min zef 6,130
Omarosa Manigault! How you like your orange cav... 35 min Harrisson 3
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 59 min el rey de los cam... 85
"Jews will not replace us!" 1 hr el rey de los cam... 91
More from around the web