Blacks can’t even win on this board

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jaco7911

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 17, 2013
How can you people win in life if you can't even win and dominate your own message board?

This is a clear example of why Blacks are FAILURES.
Axe

Athens, GA

#2 Jan 17, 2013
The white population worldwide is declining dramatically. Wow, you got us.......
Black girl

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Jaco7911 wrote:
How can you people win in life if you can't even win and dominate your own message board?
This is a clear example of why Blacks are FAILURES.
apparantly we are winners because everyone wants to be us...including YOU. White ppl don't fool me for one second with that whole 'white is superior' act. Truth is, whites are witnessing the rise of the black race,and this scares you senseless. Coming on a black forum to try and track ppl's progress wont change this fact. We will continue to rise. But white folks tell ya what:keep stalking us on OUR forum,it only proves me right.
THX Chief Slave Whipper

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Axe wrote:
The white population worldwide is declining dramatically. Wow, you got us.......
That's simply not true. Link...? Source...? Another Negro self-delusion?
THX Chief Slave Whipper

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Black girl wrote:
<quoted text>apparantly we are winners because everyone wants to be us...Ook ook ook...
SMMFH...

Yeah, we want to be like you...

Poor, dumb, ugly, hated, useless, violent, and all the other blights you animals bring with you.
Axe

Athens, GA

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Go look it up for yourself, you claim to be smart because you're white. You're such a delusional chimp. You need to take heed what Black Girl posted and smoke some Meth.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#8 Jan 17, 2013
THX Chief Slave Whipper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's simply not true. Link...? Source...? Another Negro self-delusion?
....the white population has increased from wot it waz 50 years ago, but not as rapidly as the other races, and so it is a smaller percentage of the global population than it was.........

......to the negrow mind this means that the white population is declining.........but maths never waz a strong point for niccuz.......
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Jaco7911 wrote:
Blacks can’t even win on this board
You're a MORON to believe that posting on a MESSAGE BOARD is a CONTEST!!!!

:^ D
THX Chief Slave Whipper

United States

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Axe wrote:
Go look it up for yourself, you claim to be smart because you're white. You're such a delusional chimp. You need to take heed what Black Girl posted and smoke some Meth.
I'm not the one who made the claim. That would be like me claiming that Negroes are monkeys, and when challenged to provide proof (which I could), I just said "look it up".

That's called being intellectually lazy...
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#12 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who made the claim. That would be like me claiming that Negroes are monkeys, and when challenged to provide proof (which I could), I just said "look it up".
That's called being intellectually lazy...
Slave Whipper, LMBAO?!!

I'll bet the only thing you can whip is that little stub between your----nevermind.

What a laugh!!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#13 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who made the claim. That would be like me claiming that Negroes are monkeys, and when challenged to provide proof (which I could),...
That would make you a MORON that FLUNKED BIOLOGY CLASS!!!!
THX Chief Slave Whipper

United States

#14 Jan 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Slave Whipper, LMBAO?!!
I'll bet the only thing you can whip is that little stub between your----nevermind.
What a laugh!!
Typical slave-descended Negro male... The first thing that comes to its mind is always "muh d|k".

Pathetic.

“Trump-- American Tragedy”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You're a MORON to believe that posting on a MESSAGE BOARD is a CONTEST!!!!
:^ D
It is a contest to these retards because the highlight of their miserable lives is to post racist BS on this forum shows they have worthless and insignificant lives.
THX Chief Slave Whipper

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>That would make you a MORON that FLUNKED BIOLOGY CLASS!!!!
I have a minor in organic chemistry, Francine. I took several sections of biology and to my knowledge got a 3.0 or higher every time.

My boss has a PhD and is a world-renowned geneticist who can absolutely prove that there is a significant difference between Human and Negro DNA. He tells me everyone in the field at his level knows about this, but no one knows what to do with it because most of them survive on big gubmint or corporate grants.

Of course, he's Asian, and we all know Asians considered blacks to be animals long before DNA science ever emerged, hehehe.
Sambo-rella

Tampa, FL

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Black girl wrote:
<quoted text>apparantly we are winners because everyone wants to be us...including YOU. White ppl don't fool me for one second with that whole 'white is superior' act. Truth is, whites are witnessing the rise of the black race,and this scares you senseless. Coming on a black forum to try and track ppl's progress wont change this fact. We will continue to rise. But white folks tell ya what:keep stalking us on OUR forum,it only proves me right.
Stupid she-rilla, this place is like the zoo, we come and watch the wildlife and taunt it.

Using your logic people visit zoos because they want to be lions, monkeys, elephants or giraffes, and visit aquariums because they want to be a fish.

Negro logic smdh
Sambo-rella

Tampa, FL

#19 Jan 17, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a contest to these retards because the highlight of their miserable lives is to post racist BS on this forum shows they have worthless and insignificant lives.
...coming from a Negro 'female' that claims to be a White person posting in an AA forum.

A little girl, who also spams threads as the selorna spammer....

Who really is the pathetic one?

“Trump-- American Tragedy”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#20 Jan 17, 2013
Sambo-rella wrote:
<quoted text>
...coming from a Negro 'female' that claims to be a White person posting in an AA forum.
A little girl, who also spams threads as the selorna spammer....
Who really is the pathetic one?
coming from a troll who posts under a hundred aliases and claims to be an intelligent white person the answer is you.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#21 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I have a minor in organic chemistry, Francine. I took several sections of biology and to my knowledge got a 3.0 or higher every time. My boss has a PhD and is a world-renowned geneticist who can absolutely prove that there is a significant difference between Human and Negro DNA. He tells me everyone in the field at his level knows about this, but no one knows what to do with it because most of them survive on big gubmint or corporate grants.
Of course, he's Asian, and we all know Asians considered blacks to be animals long before DNA science ever emerged, hehehe.
That was UTTER, PEA BRAINED, RACIST BULLSH*T, THX, but coming from YOU, that is to be expected.

The only "3", you received in biology, is the level of your I.Q!

Anyone who understands DNA, knows that the FIRST MAN...Adam and Eve, came from AFRICA!!!!

But don't take MY word for it! Just click on the following link:

http://www.livescience.com/23378-african-hunt...

African Hunter-Gatherers Are Offshoots of Earliest Human Split

Charles Choi, LiveScience Contributor

Date: 21 September 2012 Time: 12:44 PM ET

Excerpt: "The Khoe-San people of southern Africa, who speak a language based on clicking sounds, are descendants of the most ancient genetic split found yet in living humans, finds an international group of scientists.

The results also reveal some of the evolutionary changes that helped give rise to modern humanity.

Anatomically modern humans (us), evolved about 200,000 years ago in Africa. Differences between people living today and our evolutionary relatives include much less pronounced eyebrow ridges and larger brains.

Much remains uncertain about how modern humans originated in Africa's cradle of humanity. For instance, researchers had long thought humans arose in eastern Africa, but recent studies hint at roots in southern Africa."
Arular

Monroe, GA

#22 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
SMMFH...
Yeah, we want to be like you...
Poor, dumb, ugly, hated, useless, violent, and all the other blights you animals bring with you.
Just be yourself, then. You're just as white as an urinal and a commode......You get used just about by everybody!
Big Gunz Lanza

United States

#23 Jan 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="THX Chief Phaggot ass]<quoted text>
I have a minor in Cock Suckery..[/QUOTE]

Go figure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby most prolific Rapist in US history 4 min 2 Dogs 10
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 12 min SadButTrue 104
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 13 min 2 Dogs 11,227
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 16 min SadButTrue 50
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Grey Ghost 1,536,116
Is Feminism a Cancer? (Oct '16) 24 min SadButTrue 349
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 34 min Miss Norris 86
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 2 hr Dark Obsidian Mind 227
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 12 hr SadButTrue 34
More from around the web