Why do women of 30 bother to hit on men of 30?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Professor Gordon

UK

#1 Jan 30, 2013
This really pisses me off.

It makes me feel angry. Almost as bad as being hit on by a man.

I was at a meeting today and this 30 somthing women was touching her hair, batting her eyes all the ques basically.

Yea sure, I want a really old banger now im 30. I waited all my 20's with little to no women, so now i can go with some old bicth, who has probably fucked loads of men including non white.

This isnt the first time. I have had a couple of these 30+ monstrosties hit on me.

They are like mentally ill. They really think a man with 1 thing going for him, Is going to bother wiht them?

They dont get, any normal man with 2 brain cells will prefer to be single, then go with old bag, who has been paryting hard until her face fell off.

Then all the sudden wants to find regular man to wacth TV with.

Its so weird to try to explain to women. I dont even see women of 30 +.

They dont exsist to me. I see them as people, not as a potential mate.

It pisses me off people want to stay young for to long.

The 30s is not the new 20s. The 30s is just the begging of a very extended single femial 50s and 60s.

Its like they get to have a super does of partying and men. But then they get 0 for the next 40 years or what ever.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#2 Jan 30, 2013
You may need therapy, Professor Gordon.

There is NOTHING wrong with tapping a 30-something babe.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Professor Gordon wrote:
I was at a meeting today and this 30 somthing women was touching her hair, batting her eyes all the ques basically.
Yea sure, I want a really old banger now im 30. I waited all my 20's with little to no women, so now i can go with some old bicth, who has probably fucked loads of men including non white.
This isnt the first time. I have had a couple of these 30+ monstrosties hit on me.
They are like mentally ill. They really think a man with 1 thing going for him, Is going to bother wiht them?
They dont get, any normal man with 2 brain cells will prefer to be single, then go with old bag, who has been paryting hard until her face fell off.
The 30s is not the new 20s. The 30s is just the begging of a very extended single femial 50s and 60s.
Its like they get to have a super does of partying and men. But then they get 0 for the next 40 years or what ever.
Let me explain :)
Older women respond to younger me who show them interest.
There are some men of 30 who are intellectually advanced and also very sexually desirable.
These two things combined can lead to a 30 year old man being interested in pursuing a relationship with an older woman if he finds her physically and mentally attractive.
He may make allowances for her not being as physically desirable as younger women.
A man who is intellectually advanced will find it much harder to find people he can connect with, so he will be more open to not worry about a woman being older if she can meet his intellectual needs.
Also add to this, if a man is sexually desirable to women, he may have had many many young women in his bed, and he has had his fill and is now ready to focus more on what a woman can mentally offer him.
A man who is not highly sexually desirable is unlikely to go for a noticably older women.
He may feel that friends and family and strangers will assume he CANT get young chicks.

Do you!
I actually prefer a man between 3 years younger and 3 years older than me.
Facts 101

Bangkok, Thailand

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Women 30 something are not bad. lol
Layiane

UK

#5 Jan 30, 2013
You have issues dude, something tells me maybe your more near your late 30's, 40's dealing with hair loss, that's right baldie, and have a ever,expanding waist line. I actually believe some of story just not how you put it.

Maybe back in the good old days, you had first choice, but not no more.
Prof Gordon

UK

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Dayum. This thread is full of manginas.

Listen. A bald fat man of 40 or even 50 is going to be way more desiarable then a 30 year old women.

Most men dont even get their sex appeal until they are 30+.

That guy who wrote that women are interlectual is a total fucking idiot.

How can a woman be interlectual? maybe to a black person a white woman can seem interlectual.

Like she might ask him what he likes to go with his chicken drum sticks or somthing. And as black folk are naturally uncreative people, he would be all tripped out and confused then probably bludgeon her to death with his bare hands.

But yes well a woman who has partied until she is 30 is not interlectucal.

Men who date 30 year old women must be really desperate.

I only like gurls aged between 18 and 22.

And i wont date a white women who has been with any non white men.

I mean really its bad if they have been with other men full stop.

I actually think i would like a nice young black gurl of 18 or so.

I really feel like I deserve a nice black womans body.
Ali

Toronto, Canada

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Professor Gordon wrote:
Women have a biological clock.

I don't deal with Western women at all. They are mostly used up and have had multiple sexual partners by 20 let alone 30.

I'm originally from East Africa. I've kept myself pure and clean and have not taken part in sexual actions. I have waited for my wife to be my first.

As a young professional, I do get hit on by these type of women. But I never even look at them. These women are screwed when they hit 30 and are not married. If these Western women were smart, they would keep themselves pure and start looking for husbands by the age of 23.

My fiance that I will be marrying next month is a virgin, pure, loyal, young (she is 23), knows how to cook traditional food, humble, and very beautiful. Oh, and she is East African too! Only this type of woman deserve a guy like me.

I feel sorry for you Western Guys, especially if you are Black guy who is decent. Finding a pure virgin loyal and traditions Western girl is like finding a 6 leaf clover.

Good luck man.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
You may need therapy, Professor Gordon.
There is NOTHING wrong with tapping a 30-something babe.
LOL!!! You have to love these youngsters. They know not of what they speak. Women don't even start to hit their stride until they are 40.
Prof Gordon

UK

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Ali wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't deal with Western women at all. They are mostly used up and have had multiple sexual partners by 20 let alone 30.
I'm originally from East Africa. I've kept myself pure and clean and have not taken part in sexual actions. I have waited for my wife to be my first.
As a young professional, I do get hit on by these type of women. But I never even look at them. These women are screwed when they hit 30 and are not married. If these Western women were smart, they would keep themselves pure and start looking for husbands by the age of 23.
My fiance that I will be marrying next month is a virgin, pure, loyal, young (she is 23), knows how to cook traditional food, humble, and very beautiful. Oh, and she is East African too! Only this type of woman deserve a guy like me.
I feel sorry for you Western Guys, especially if you are Black guy who is decent. Finding a pure virgin loyal and traditions Western girl is like finding a 6 leaf clover.
Good luck man.
Yes good luck to you.

Yes alot of people dont understand that if the women is not a virgin, really you cant expect to have a long term relationship with her.

She is accostumed to going thru men. Not sticking it out when things get rough!

I have met, but i think most men have also met as well, the very pommiscuos women who are putting it all on hold til they are 30.

Its only now i am 30 myself that i realize how stupid those women are.

Only a douche bag will date an old women.

A women of 30 should be looking to date a 53 year old man. You take the mans age and half it and add 7.

And thats right. Thats how i see it as well. If i was 53 i might date women of 30.

I think its like this. Men will always make excuses while the women is beautiful.

Thats why a 23 year old slut can get all men, even those cry baby punk bicth guys who want to "save" her.

But when the women hits 30. Biologically im not attracted to them any more.

Maybe an 18 year old kid might be, because they have way more testosterone then me.

So the reason i say it makes me angry, Is because to me they seem mentally ill.

If they knew how bad they look to me. And on top of that they are flirting and trying it on. And no doubt the same women when she was hot, would have been the most uptight bicth that was to good to speak to any normal man.

I even had one women of 30 trying to get me to verbally agree to marry her.

She was most shocked when i just stared to blank her and not talk to her.

Ultimatly tho, I would have much rather have been a 30 year old man with some kids and a wife i had been with for 10 + years.

But in life you cant have everything. And the price of women going on vacations to islands and getting screwed by random men in toilets etc

is that its not possible to have a husband and family for them.
Ladonna Monet

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Since when is a black woman in her 30s washed up? SMDH people really have issues on this forum. Have you ever thought about the fact that a woman who is 30 wants someone who can keep up with her sexually? Maybe she wants a 23 year old man maybe she doesn't want a 30 something year old man who now wants a 19 year old woman or maybe she wants a 40 year old man who is established and financially stable and gave up his PLAYA card and is now ready to settle down.
Gina

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Ali wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck man.
ALBUGRATIN nobody is listening to your BACKWARD male chauvenust Muslim agenda you are old as dirt marrying a young girl who PROABLY only wants you for a green card United States citizenship once she becomes Americanized she's gonna leave you
Papo Paz

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Facts 101 wrote:
Women 30 something are not bad. lol
They are when they have a body count of more 20 men(and I'm being modest) and have a least 1 child or more (if they are wreckless).

Why should women who spend their physical prime sucking and f*@$%*!g bad boys deserve a man that has resources in his 30's???? and before some angry female comes in ranting and raving.... dudes that spend their youth running through all the prettiest/intelligent/stable females don't deserve a good woman either... but females still choose them..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Ladonna Monet wrote:
Since when is a black woman in her 30s washed up? SMDH people really have issues on this forum. Have you ever thought about the fact that a woman who is 30 wants someone who can keep up with her sexually? Maybe she wants a 23 year old man maybe she doesn't want a 30 something year old man who now wants a 19 year old woman or maybe she wants a 40 year old man who is established and financially stable and gave up his PLAYA card and is now ready to settle down.
Black men are very immature.
Black men in their 40s still cling to their playa card.
bedding them is good, not because they are established or eager for marriage, but because they finally know how to fck properly.
Ladonna monet

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men are very immature.
Black men in their 40s still cling to their playa card.
bedding them is good, not because they are established or eager for marriage, but because they finally know how to fck properly.
oh you mean they finally stop being so selfish and try to satisfy their woman at 40? Speaking of selfish do you know I didn't find out what something was until I ventured out
KEEPit REAL

United States

#16 Jan 31, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! You have to love these youngsters. They know not of what they speak. Women don't even start to hit their stride until they are 40.
i'm gonna say they hit it in there thirtys and your right i take 30 40 over 20 any day
tap that ass

UK

#17 Jan 31, 2013
They're not all alike, depends on the woman, a fit, active, confident and successful woman in her 30s is a better lay than a woman much younger with selfishness and immaturity. At 30 I found some know what they want and how to use their body, I dated a 34 year-old, she look early twenties easy, no vices, except sex and a fitness fanatic with a good profession. She could fck longer and more imaginatively than any other woman I have ever been with, and that's a few. An exceptional lady and definitely more than most men can handle, we are both hyperactive and intellectual, it is really strange to be fckn someone who actually has experience of the world and an exceptional education, so that instead of the usual sweet talk between the sheets we could discuss some very deep topics.

I can never understand why guys want to see some young virgin who will spend the next ten years learning how to fck

Plus, if a woman is looking after herself in the 30s she is likely to keep it up, she certainly did, how many times does a guy settle for a young woman, they marry or move in, have kids and she becomes a whale?

Sure love is important, but not everyone is looking for love.
tap that ass

UK

#18 Jan 31, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think from 30 on there is a switch in their head that can turn them into fck machines....
Prof Gordon

UK

#19 Jan 31, 2013
tap that ass wrote:
They're not all alike, depends on the woman, a fit, active, confident and successful woman in her 30s is a better lay than a woman much younger with selfishness and immaturity. At 30 I found some know what they want and how to use their body, I dated a 34 year-old, she look early twenties easy, no vices, except sex and a fitness fanatic with a good profession. She could fck longer and more imaginatively than any other woman I have ever been with, and that's a few. An exceptional lady and definitely more than most men can handle, we are both hyperactive and intellectual, it is really strange to be fckn someone who actually has experience of the world and an exceptional education, so that instead of the usual sweet talk between the sheets we could discuss some very deep topics.
I can never understand why guys want to see some young virgin who will spend the next ten years learning how to fck
Plus, if a woman is looking after herself in the 30s she is likely to keep it up, she certainly did, how many times does a guy settle for a young woman, they marry or move in, have kids and she becomes a whale?
Sure love is important, but not everyone is looking for love.
You are a good example of the kind of man a 30+ women can expect to take them seriously.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain :)
Older women respond to younger me who show them interest.
There are some men of 30 who are intellectually advanced and also very sexually desirable.
These two things combined can lead to a 30 year old man being interested in pursuing a relationship with an older woman if he finds her physically and mentally attractive.
He may make allowances for her not being as physically desirable as younger women.
A man who is intellectually advanced will find it much harder to find people he can connect with, so he will be more open to not worry about a woman being older if she can meet his intellectual needs.
Also add to this, if a man is sexually desirable to women, he may have had many many young women in his bed, and he has had his fill and is now ready to focus more on what a woman can mentally offer him.
A man who is not highly sexually desirable is unlikely to go for a noticably older women.
He may feel that friends and family and strangers will assume he CANT get young chicks.
Do you!
I actually prefer a man between 3 years younger and 3 years older than me.
Would you do a White guy in his early 20s?
Ali

Toronto, Canada

#21 Jan 31, 2013
Gina wrote:
<quoted text> ALBUGRATIN nobody is listening to your BACKWARD male chauvenust Muslim agenda you are old as dirt marrying a young girl who PROABLY only wants you for a green card United States citizenship once she becomes Americanized she's gonna leave you
The only thing you got right about me is that I am Muslim.

I'm only 29 and I'm not an American. I'm a professional and hard working man who went from living in poverty to living a comfortable life. My soon to be wife is a citizen of this country.

The fact is that Western Women are simply what I call, "ho's". You need to keep your legs closed. How do you expect to be a respectable wife and mother, if every random Joe and Rick has gone through you?

My woman is a virgin, beautiful, loyal, knows how to take care of her house, loving, humble, and soft spoken. That is a real woman! And I will be showering her with my love to care for her and make her happy every single day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anglo-Imperialists implementing their "poison a... 3 min Labor 5
News Obama amnesty greater threat to blacks than pol... 4 min OccupyThis 6
What happens if u swallow a roach by accident? (Jul '10) 17 min Spotted Girl 52
tyby 19 min tybk 1
A voice of reason 21 min coretta 12
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 26 min African AE 5,465
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 31 min Redefined 474
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 32,838
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 1 hr Broken Synthesis 89
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 116,970