marcus

United States

#149 Mar 4, 2013
Nate F wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that too. Foreign blacks of lighter complexion and hispanics are very careful and leery of interacting with dark complexion african americans. However, light complexion african americans (born in usa)don't seem to see the abuse and descrimination. I think they may be the dumbest group of people in America.
Light skin african american males should welcome the exclusion from african american culture and become one with themselves and all the other people of color.
You are an idiot. You want to make comments on who's the dumb when your a dumb*ass yourself.
marcus

United States

#150 Mar 4, 2013
Nate F wrote:
Besides sucking and fcking, light skin african american women will do anything for a dark skin african american man. All other category of men should live these chicks alone. Read this true story.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-...
I thought we were talking about issues concerning mixed people. Your not mixed but you seem to know a lot about mixed people and black people. How will we ever resolve are issues with people like you wanting to put some rude comment after
everything someone says.
Your comments aren't even smart they and you are a waist of space. Your like a garbage can and all of your rude comments is the garbage inside. And it stinks. Everytime you open your mouth I
smell garbage. Your a waist of space. Your a
looser. Stop talking.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#151 Mar 4, 2013
marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought we were talking about issues concerning mixed people. Your not mixed but you seem to know a lot about mixed people and black people. How will we ever resolve are issues with people like you wanting to put some rude comment after
everything someone says.
Your comments aren't even smart they and you are a waist of space. Your like a garbage can and all of your rude comments is the garbage inside. And it stinks. Everytime you open your mouth I
smell garbage. Your a waist of space. Your a
looser. Stop talking.
Unless you are a light skin BM and was on the receiving end of blatant racism towards light skin BM, you will never understand, what is wrong with you' these issues are very real and A'A'S as a whole will never be freed of our oppressor unless we loose this very foolish' willie lynch B/S .

A'A black people make me Sick!!!
Noadiah

UK

#152 Mar 5, 2013
What do you mean by black men only want the white part ?
Nate F

Peoria, IL

#153 Mar 5, 2013
marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. You want to make comments on who's the dumb when your a dumb*ass yourself.
Marcus,

Are you a dark skin african american, possibly white male - liberal homosexual, or interracial dating white female from poor white pedigree.

I'm very curious of your american category. You know we believe in categorization in the USA... instead of judging the individual.

I seem to have struck a chord of TRUTH that directly relates to you. You may be one of those people of a minority class that wants to discriminate against others due to your internal turmoil and corroded character.

I don't have to be black to voice an observation, jackass!

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Houston, TX

#154 Mar 6, 2013
Proud african american wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you are a light skin BM and was on the receiving end of blatant racism towards light skin BM, you will never understand, what is wrong with you' these issues are very real and A'A'S as a whole will never be freed of our oppressor unless we loose this very foolish' willie lynch B/S .
A'A black people make me Sick!!!
Lol well you guys at least have it a little easier than big black men
marcus

United States

#155 Mar 7, 2013
Is that all you have. Your half as smart as me maybe. Maybe if you put together all of you newspaper articles.
marcus

Mishawaka, IN

#156 Mar 7, 2013
Nate F wrote:
<quoted text>
Marcus,
Are you a dark skin african american, possibly white male - liberal homosexual, or interracial dating white female from poor white pedigree.
I'm very curious of your american category. You know we believe in categorization in the USA... instead of judging the individual.
I seem to have struck a chord of TRUTH that directly relates to you. You may be one of those people of a minority class that wants to discriminate against others due to your internal turmoil and corroded character.
I don't have to be black to voice an observation, jackass!
My mother is black and my father was white. Do you have to be so rude. That makes you look dumb.
marcus

Mishawaka, IN

#157 Mar 7, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol well you guys at least have it a little easier than big black men
He's actually bigger AND faster than you. And probably bigger and faster than us but we're bigger and faster than you.
Nate F

Peoria, IL

#158 Mar 8, 2013
marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
He's actually bigger AND faster than you. And probably bigger and faster than us but we're bigger and faster than you.
I figured you were a lonely homosexual who gets randomly fcked whenever you can find a piece of dIck.

Now BEAT IT!! yOU LITTLE BTCH..
marcus

Harwood Heights, IL

#159 Mar 8, 2013
Nate F wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured you were a lonely homosexual who gets randomly fcked whenever you can find a piece of dIck.
Now BEAT IT!! yOU LITTLE BTCH..
I bet you $20 you wouldn't say that to my face. You LITTLE bitch.
marcus

United States

#161 Mar 13, 2013
I see mixed people together more and more. The more the mixed population grows the more we will see this.
Nate F

Peoria, IL

#162 Mar 23, 2013
marcus wrote:
I see mixed people together more and more. The more the mixed population grows the more we will see this.
Btch! Stop lying... you are not mixed. JUST A PHONY FRONT! Iggas and fruits love to do that sht.
vee

London, UK

#163 Mar 28, 2013
Didn't know light skinned men liked dark women. I'm dark skinned with light sisters and all the light guys used to pass on me for them when I was younger. Still do. But beauty is beauty and isn't dependent on skin tone.
Nate F

Peoria, IL

#164 Mar 28, 2013
vee wrote:
Didn't know light skinned men liked dark women. I'm dark skinned with light sisters and all the light guys used to pass on me for them when I was younger. Still do. But beauty is beauty and isn't dependent on skin tone.
Who cares... what's your point?
marcus

United States

#165 Apr 22, 2013
vee wrote:
Why do we have to constantly prove we like black woman? If they were light-skinned and liked
light-skinned woman most what's wrong with that?
marcus

Sheridan, IN

#166 Apr 26, 2013
Black Woman actually get more attention than Mixed woman.
wino

United States

#167 Apr 29, 2013
marcus wrote:
Black Woman actually get more attention than Mixed woman.
i disagree when was the last time a black basket ball player was seen showing his darkskin girlfriend....
marcus

United States

#168 May 3, 2013
wino wrote:
<quoted text> i disagree when was the last time a black basket ball player was seen showing his darkskin girlfriend....
I see black people with black people all of the time. Are you saying something not true to try and make people mad? This is so lame.
marcus

Tinley Park, IL

#169 May 7, 2013
Darkskinned black woman are very beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bw shoots up mcdonalds for forgetting the bacon... 2 min dbiggs69 29
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min RFD 122,666
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,205,953
The rise of Black Atheists (May '12) 4 min Redefined 335
This is a white forum! 6 min White Knight 1
This is why Black people cannot use the internet 11 min Look 2
Yemen's crisis worsens 11 min selina london 35
Biracial IS NOT black 23 min AmeliaSkunks 268
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Concerned Israelite 112,309
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Ingwe Temujin 31,998