What do light skin black women have against light skin black men.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of195
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
phil463

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I simply must ask' what is it with them, they walk around like they are the next best thing to god and always chanting their stupid mantras oh we prefer dark skin men like we don't have any relevance,and look at us like we are weak or less masculine OK lets go any responses don't worry I'll wait.
Ambiguous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Dude forget them media brainwashed them with a 100 movies. Go for whoever interests you. Im brown and havent had success with any of them.
Jay61

Capron, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

phil463 wrote:
I simply must ask' what is it with them, they walk around like they are the next best thing to god and always chanting their stupid mantras oh we prefer dark skin men like we don't have any relevance,and look at us like we are weak or less masculine OK lets go any responses don't worry I'll wait.
It seems like someone hurt your feelings and that's unfortunate but it's not true that all light skin women want dark men. Also, not all light skin women are "brainwashed" by the media (whatever that means). Black women in general carry themselves with more confidence. If a woman has a preference for dark skin men that's her choice. Just like some men only date light skin females, or blondes, or whatever else. You shouldn't generalize an entire group just because a few women have a preference that you don't fit.
Ambiguous

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 21, 2012
 
Jay61 wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like someone hurt your feelings and that's unfortunate but it's not true that all light skin women want dark men. Also, not all light skin women are "brainwashed" by the media (whatever that means). Black women in general carry themselves with more confidence. If a woman has a preference for dark skin men that's her choice. Just like some men only date light skin females, or blondes, or whatever else. You shouldn't generalize an entire group just because a few women have a preference that you don't fit.
Youre correct I know the dating pool of young sistas in my city is trash so Im stay single.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nothin I like Chris brown! He's fine as hell don't put everybody in the same group

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just brain washed. Americans have a average low IQ of 98. But black people are proud to be ignorant. They think being ignorant makes them look sexy it don't
Jay61

Mundelein, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xToInformx wrote:
Just brain washed. Americans have a average low IQ of 98. But black people are proud to be ignorant. They think being ignorant makes them look sexy it don't
What does this have to do with the original question? An IQ of 98 isn't low. But if you think ignorance is a problem you sure didn't disprove that theory with your own statement. If you all have such terrible luck with women maybe the problem is you. From this tread alone the men seem pretty bitter. Who wants a bitter man?

Level 4

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's not just the light skin ones,the brown and dark skin ones also seem to have a prob with us. They think all us light skin men are weak,soft,feminine etc. Most would date a white man before they would date us.
Ambiguous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 30, 2012
 
Tumbling_Dice wrote:
It's not just the light skin ones,the brown and dark skin ones also seem to have a prob with us. They think all us light skin men are weak,soft,feminine etc. Most would date a white man before they would date us.
Dude I am mahogany brown/black and I cant even get a gf so there are a lot of men who have lady luck.
tlt103

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 27, 2012
 
im a darkskin female and i think all men are sexy ..lightskin guys are very attractive .i used to be ignorant & only think about, talk to and go after darker skinned men. now that im in college i see fine ass lightskin men
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 27, 2012
 
Everyone is attracted to everyone but allow society to dictate who we are suppose to be attracted to.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 27, 2012
 
BLACKS

need to be getting acoutns with black owned banks or black owned credit unions.
madblackwoman198 5

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Tumbling_Dice wrote:
It's not just the light skin ones,the brown and dark skin ones also seem to have a prob with us. They think all us light skin men are weak,soft,feminine etc. Most would date a white man before they would date us.
Don't put all black women in the same catergory, I like light skinned black guys, I'm dark-skinned, but sometimes you all find us dark girls to be ugly, and go with white girls or other races. I know the ones around where i'm at do.
High yellow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I am light skinned and love light skinned men. But the only type of light skinned men I get approached by are Puerto Ricans. The area that I am located in doesn't seem to have many light skinned African American men.

“Breakin' lotta hearts out here”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 27, 2012
 
xToInformx wrote:
Just brain washed. Americans have a average low IQ of 98. But black people are proud to be ignorant. They think being ignorant makes them look sexy it don't
If being beat up by cowardly, down low men is what you're into...

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 28, 2012
 
High yellow wrote:
I am light skinned and love light skinned men. But the only type of light skinned men I get approached by are Puerto Ricans. The area that I am located in doesn't seem to have many light skinned African American men.
maybe your in the wrong city no light skin black men wow..........
yella

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 6, 2012
 
High yellow wrote:
I am light skinned and love light skinned men. But the only type of light skinned men I get approached by are Puerto Ricans. The area that I am located in doesn't seem to have many light skinned African American men.
What city u n

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Clinton.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 7, 2012
 
phil463 wrote:
I simply must ask' what is it with them, they walk around like they are the next best thing to god and always chanting their stupid mantras oh we prefer dark skin men like we don't have any relevance,and look at us like we are weak or less masculine OK lets go any responses don't worry I'll wait.
Not true.
Light skin men are sexy. What are you talking about??
Lol.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 7, 2012
 
Sweetiepie_1 wrote:
<quoted text> Not true.
Light skin men are sexy. What are you talking about??
Lol.
yes there are CHRIS BROWN may have some issues but that gorgeous MF can get it!!!!!!!!!!

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Clinton.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 7, 2012
 
Anyday of the week! Lol.
If he ask me I'm ready ready ready.
# Alicia Keys
Lmaooo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of195
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

407 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min African AE 88,745
The Spotted Place 6 min OMG smh 20
Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry b... 6 min Savant 76
Do you think light skinned women like dark skin... (Jan '08) 7 min moss 398
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,034,795
Why ms newnew such a sissy? (May '12) 8 min OMG smh 3,091
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 10 min Evert 4,800
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 21 min CANDAYMAMA 67,902
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 28 min Lili4 2,463
Whites Are A Race Of Demons 44 min fair_guy 63
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 48 min CEEK 111,902
•••
•••
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••