Zoe Saldana and Her Boyfriend Marco S...
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#176 Sep 15, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Mixed don't have anything to do with it as I said most AA if not all are mixed so that's not up for argument. I want know if I am talking with a child or not because many times you come off as a naïve child.
Capree

As I said Maceo using Mary M profile acts like an "Infantile Baby Boy"! No Black woman wants to deal with that from a man!

Most women get irrate and they complain! Sad but true he's almost 60 years old which is even sadder!

he won't give back, refuses to mentor and not79 do for the race! He wants you to stay devoted to BM after he chased and only did for WW for 35 years while hating on WM and BW!

Only MACEO! lmao LMAO
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#177 Sep 15, 2013
Mary__M--MACEO wrote:
What tommy says about bw is dead on the only people who disagree are those who are intellectually dishonest. That said bm particularly those of us who have gone the ir route could careless about what any of you think or do you are all a non-factor. The only thing you hair hats can do is run you baby mama culture and your mouths.
MACEO

Some of what he says is true, but he focuses only on "Ghetto BW" or Prof BW who won't lower their standards for marginal BM!

The Stats on BM's are "Horrific" and the media RARELY FOCUSES on women! Men compete with Men not women like BM do!

Yet, Tommy grazes over BM horrific issues because he's a hustler,Pimp, has felonies,focuses on Sex and he's arrogant.

All cultures know that what's happening to BW is a direct reflection of Weak BM in the culture!

Like Chris Rock said" Old Black Man is the most racist hypocritical alive" men alive! You always "Kiss the Old WM Ass" and then call them Krackers" behind their back and will marry/date WW before you even do for any BW including your Mother.

Chris Rock described you perfectly hypocrite! lmao He said you You" even smile and grin" put WW on a pedestal and call WM a Cracker behind is back! lmao

Why else would you be the "Joke" of all cultures?

Everybody says you don't Father you children and chase WW! That's why your the only race of men where they do "Special editorial, media coverage, documentary's and others tell your women to run from you!

It has nothing to do with "Money or Racism" other races fact many obstacles even more than you and their Black/Brown; its your lack of commitment and irresponsible ways.

You feel that BW are supposed to service you like Momma. All she got from the majority of BM was USED, emotionally and financially by Black males while they did for everybody else but BW.

You gloat in BW faces after you put WW on a pedestal, hate WM and won't do a damn thing for BW or Black culture; yet your angry at Capree? LMAO

Lets be honest; Chris Rock described YOU PEREECTLY!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#178 Sep 15, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Zoe is hardly white and you can see that. It really looks like you are just playing a game.
Capree

Mace is just jealous; his White wife was horrible looking he tooks some WM Crumbs! lmao

As much as he calls BW ugly, she boons and sherilla's ; you would have thought he selected someone decent! lmao

He even destroyed her life as well as his own! Now he's Old (60 year old whining on the Internet)

Like Chris Rock sais "Old Black Men are the worse RACIST and HYPOCRITES they will chase WW and then call the WM a racist Kracker while BM won't do a damn thing for the race like MACEO ! LMAO

He wants your love and support and to stay committed to "No Resciprocity Black males"!

I don't think so!
june

Bristol, UK

#179 Sep 15, 2013
There is this black guy in the UK who is with this marginal celeb called Kerry Katona, this woman was in a girl band once, she did ok but not great, she now makes money of magazines for getting fat then losing it, her drug use stories, making kids plus being bankrupt over 2 times, this white woman was probably the most trampy out of the group, she has had 4 white husbands and has four white kids by different fathers, she is now with a black guy her 5th husband and is now having a mixed child, this black guy is actually mixed but looks more black at times but is willing to marry and impregnate a ww who all the other white males run through and spunked up, this mixed black guy was an ex rugby star probably marginally good but he's in great shape and could get a woman who hasn't been run through, he is a laughing stock in Britain.

http://vasjmorgan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013...

He probably does steroids and the little fame she has for having a chaotic life probably gets them sat in expensive night spots, plus the little she gets from selling stories to the tabloids keeps him paid and looked after providing she doesn't go bankrupt again. But how much low self esteem do you have to have to be with a person with four kids by different men especially when you're in good shape. smh some men, it's obvious his mum was white.
june

Bristol, UK

#180 Sep 15, 2013
I must add the guy was an ex con man who was in jail for 6 years for black mail so maybe they even and good for one another lol.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#181 Sep 15, 2013
idk her dude looks like A FIXERUPPER but if she happy im happy for her....
QBB

Chicago, IL

#182 Sep 15, 2013
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you have just given an example of TWO so-called 'successful BW'. I think we need a larger sample than that to support your argument of 'Most'.
How many successful BW exists?
How many are dating WM?
How many of the above have partners of an equal or greater financial status?
If the answer is 51% or greater, then you have an argument. Otherwise you're talking BS... as usual.
Yep.
stfu

United States

#183 Sep 15, 2013
Capree wrote:
Zoe and her handsome blonde Italian boyfriend Marco Perego married back in June but has been keeping it a secret until recently. Go luck and much joy to the gorgeous couple!
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news...
http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=78 433
stfu

United States

#184 Sep 15, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
idk her dude looks like A FIXERUPPER but if she happy im happy for her....
http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=78 433
Albert B

Romford, UK

#186 Oct 28, 2013
Capree wrote:
Zoe and her handsome blonde Italian boyfriend Marco Perego married back in June but has been keeping it a secret until recently. Go luck and much joy to the gorgeous couple!
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news...
I just heard about this now. I thought she was still with Bradley cooper.

You know what this means, don't you? Zoe knows she's getting older and was desperate to marry any random (white) guy after a few months.

This is like Halle berry and Gabriel Aubrey? All over again. She will elevate his status (she already has that's why you know who this guy is) as a commercial artist and she will have his kid. They'll divorce in a few years and he will find a way to get money from her. Lol she might even accuse him of being racist.

Lol

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#187 Oct 29, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>
I just heard about this now. I thought she was still with Bradley cooper.
You know what this means, don't you? Zoe knows she's getting older and was desperate to marry any random (white) guy after a few months.
This is like Halle berry and Gabriel Aubrey? All over again. She will elevate his status (she already has that's why you know who this guy is) as a commercial artist and she will have his kid. They'll divorce in a few years and he will find a way to get money from her. Lol she might even accuse him of being racist.
Lol
Didn't you read about her boyfriend? He is a highly acclaimed artist with a wealth projected income so there is no need for him to marry Zoe for money. I am sure there were and are plenty of white men and black men who would love a chance at pursuing and then marrying Zoe.
Malic

United States

#188 Oct 29, 2013
Threads like this is the same type of thread SBT pulls. These silly, retarded a** sisters comes from the BWE site with their warped attitudes and mission to crusade for all Black Women to leave Black Men.

They used retarded terms such as:

DBR = Damage Beyond Repar...BM

And other silly acronym like that, and never fault the BW for nothing in their failure in a Black couple relationship. And what even comical.....these people they cite are PUBLIC FIGURES. They are Hollywood Stars. They're unlikely to married us average-Joes BM.

They act like Zoe Saldana dated an average-Joe, Black dude and got spurned by him. They act like Halle Berry dated a brother from the hood and got spurned by him.

We never see these ordinary BW/WM pics. While some BW are real beautiful and make you go, "dammmnn, how this ugly, skinny, liberal WB get a fine-a** sistah like that?!"........most of the IRBW aren't all that attractive. They are BW whom the BM wouldn't have gave much thought to, anyway.

Yet, these silly Black Women here, acting like the majority of them are Hollywood beauties turning down Black Men in general. You see how slick they are?

The truth is, the BM are turning down these average to ugly sisters, which is the majority of the BW. And these ug a** sisters are like SBT and this OP buthurt the BM been ignoring them a this times. And intead of getting off their a** and try to get a WM, they learn they will be nothing but a "pump and dump" gal to them. So, come blasting BM for no other reasons except they're mad, angry and can't get a Man to love their ugly a**.
London

Memphis, TN

#189 Oct 29, 2013
Malic wrote:
Threads like this is the same type of thread SBT pulls. These silly, retarded a** sisters comes from the BWE site with their warped attitudes and mission to crusade for all Black Women to leave Black Men.
They used retarded terms such as:
DBR = Damage Beyond Repar...BM
And other silly acronym like that, and never fault the BW for nothing in their failure in a Black couple relationship. And what even comical.....these people they cite are PUBLIC FIGURES. They are Hollywood Stars. They're unlikely to married us average-Joes BM.
They act like Zoe Saldana dated an average-Joe, Black dude and got spurned by him. They act like Halle Berry dated a brother from the hood and got spurned by him.
We never see these ordinary BW/WM pics. While some BW are real beautiful and make you go, "dammmnn, how this ugly, skinny, liberal WB get a fine-a** sistah like that?!"........most of the IRBW aren't all that attractive. They are BW whom the BM wouldn't have gave much thought to, anyway.
Yet, these silly Black Women here, acting like the majority of them are Hollywood beauties turning down Black Men in general. You see how slick they are?
The truth is, the BM are turning down these average to ugly sisters, which is the majority of the BW. And these ug a** sisters are like SBT and this OP buthurt the BM been ignoring them a this times. And intead of getting off their a** and try to get a WM, they learn they will be nothing but a "pump and dump" gal to them. So, come blasting BM for no other reasons except they're mad, angry and can't get a Man to love their ugly a**.
Most people are average to ugly. Most couples are average looking to fugly. Beauty stands out because of this. I'm not sure why everyone hops on the internet and pretend they are so fresh and so clean.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#190 Oct 29, 2013
Malic wrote:
Threads like this is the same type of thread SBT pulls. These silly, retarded a** sisters comes from the BWE site with their warped attitudes and mission to crusade for all Black Women to leave Black Men.

They used retarded terms such as:

DBR = Damage Beyond Repar...BM

And other silly acronym like that, and never fault the BW for nothing in their failure in a Black couple relationship. And what even comical.....these people they cite are PUBLIC FIGURES. They are Hollywood Stars. They're unlikely to married us average-Joes BM.

They act like Zoe Saldana dated an average-Joe, Black dude and got spurned by him. They act like Halle Berry dated a brother from the hood and got spurned by him.

We never see these ordinary BW/WM pics. While some BW are real beautiful and make you go, "dammmnn, how this ugly, skinny, liberal WB get a fine-a** sistah like that?!"........most of the IRBW aren't all that attractive. They are BW whom the BM wouldn't have gave much thought to, anyway.

Yet, these silly Black Women here, acting like the majority of them are Hollywood beauties turning down Black Men in general. You see how slick they are?

The truth is, the BM are turning down these average to ugly sisters, which is the majority of the BW. And these ug a** sisters are like SBT and this OP buthurt the BM been ignoring them a this times. And intead of getting off their a** and try to get a WM, they learn they will be nothing but a "pump and dump" gal to them. So, come blasting BM for no other reasons except they're mad, angry and can't get a Man to love their ugly a**.
It seems there are black men and black women who belittle one another. Blame game goes both ways sad to report.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#192 Oct 29, 2013
Malic wrote:
@ Phoenix Ascended,

If you're so concerned about Black Love, why did you up and marry a White dude?? We got the same Warrior Spirit for Yah.

I'm in the trenches for the Children of Israel. What are you doing, Phoenix???
I am for people being with whom they want to be with regardless of race, ethnicity, etc.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#194 Oct 29, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you read about her boyfriend? He is a highly acclaimed artist with a wealth projected income so there is no need for him to marry Zoe for money. I am sure there were and are plenty of white men and black men who would love a chance at pursuing and then marrying Zoe.
Lol
Capree capree capree, sorry, but that isn't true at all. Lol he's not a highly acclaimed artist. He's "saldana's husband". That will be his claim to fame.

Do you know anything about the world of contemporary art?

The richest living artist is Damien Hirst. Maybe you've heard of him. He's worth 1 billion... Amazing for an artist.
The second richest living artist is Jeff koons. Heard of him? You can see his work on the new lady gaga album cover. He's worth half a billion.
10th is Hockney. He's worth ONLY 40 million.
Now these are artists who shape the art world. These are artists EVERYONEhas heard of. Even if they don't follow art.

This Marco guy doesn't even have a Wikipedia page for crying out loud lol. It would be seriously impressive if as an artist he's worth 5 million.

Bradley cooper didn't want to pursue and marry Zoe. He was the one who dumped her.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#195 Oct 29, 2013
Artists generally don't make a lot of money.

Zoe is already worth way more than him, and I doubt that's going to change very soon,

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#196 Oct 29, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Capree capree capree, sorry, but that isn't true at all. Lol he's not a highly acclaimed artist. He's "saldana's husband". That will be his claim to fame.
Do you know anything about the world of contemporary art?
The richest living artist is Damien Hirst. Maybe you've heard of him. He's worth 1 billion... Amazing for an artist.
The second richest living artist is Jeff koons. Heard of him? You can see his work on the new lady gaga album cover. He's worth half a billion.
10th is Hockney. He's worth ONLY 40 million.
Now these are artists who shape the art world. These are artists EVERYONEhas heard of. Even if they don't follow art.
This Marco guy doesn't even have a Wikipedia page for crying out loud lol. It would be seriously impressive if as an artist he's worth 5 million.
Bradley cooper didn't want to pursue and marry Zoe. He was the one who dumped her.
How do you know Zoe's situation with Bradley, with her new husband?

What is your implication with all this?

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#197 Oct 29, 2013
Lol at all the black men trying to make this guy into a deadbeat.... lol
Zoe explained why she loved him, that is all that matters. The concept you guys bring up is pretty funny though and sad at the same time... when black women want a man who is wealthy you call them gold diggers, when they want a man who has a modest income you call them desperate and marrying down.... you can never win it seems. But Zoe is happy and married while Uncle Bradley (even though I totally love her) is dating a 20 year old... child basically.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min TranshumanX 44,797
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,382,646
Black girls love white guys! (Sep '13) 5 min T-BOS 25
Pro sharia law muslims support Blacklivesmatter 7 min Its bigger than TV 7
Why do Pakistani men have tiny dicks? (Apr '14) 11 min tiny maggot dick ... 28
Why don't other Minorities Like Blacks 12 min KIP 157
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 16 min Emman 68
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 30 min Moses 134,187
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 35 min Truthhurts 57
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 2 hr Johnny 153
More from around the web