Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Style wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Zoe makes MORE money per movie than that bum will make in lifetime. In addition unless this dude runs a production factory I doubt he produces more than 50 paintings a year...and he will not sell all of them.
I'll await your data...
Why I am bothering explaining to a moron who knows zero about the art world is purely out of charity. His originals are going for 20 to 30k a painting but artist can also make millions from prints of their work and selling the copying rights to certain businesses. Let me know if you need it broken down even further.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
It clearly says in the article he exhibited 22 paintings and sculptures and ALL SOLD OUT. And that is just one show way back in 2007! True artists who sell for the elite and collectors are not exhibited online or on shaddy websites. His work is unique and strikingly real. This was in 2008;
http://www.secretsofthefed.com/wp-content/upl...
That is one of his works in 2008 I think.
http://fr.eonline.com/news/457705/zoe-saldana...
Besides that, I really do not want to waste my time convincing you that he is not a bum- CAPREE has already done that. It is extremely sad that right now in 2013 when we are all pushing for women empowerment and equal rights YOU are still holding that mentality that men should take care of women and the man should have more money than the woman. Please respect us, we have every capability of working harder than any man and earning more than he does. Look at Queen Elizabeth!
Marco at 28 has had his own sold-out NY exhibition, something some artist work all their lives for and still never achieve. His work is considered genius. This means even prints of his work could be sold in the millions in addition to his original works adding up in the millions. Normally even the black men on topix would admit that Marco is getting off in his field but since he choosen to marry a beautiful, successful black woman, they are trying their best to make him look like some bum using Zoe for a meal ticket which is far from the truth.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of them aren't AA...
Zoe was born in New Jersey to AFRO-Latin parents so that does make her African American. Remember nobody the Indians are original Americans.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Black women are "Not playing" they are moving on dating/marrying out one by one! Funny, my GF's are doing the same thing and their not celebrities!
Yep, I agree it's just not black women who are celebrities, though they are the ones bringing it to national attention, some of my friends are marrying and dating nonblack men also. Now most anytime I am out, I see at least 2 or 3 black women with nonblack men. Something that was almost non-existent 10 or 15 years back.

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>Sir, are you a fan of Cooper?
No.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Zoe was born in New Jersey to AFRO-Latin parents so that does make her African American. Remember nobody the Indians are original Americans.
Well, she is from hispanic parents and was born in the US, so that still makes her hispanic, in todays society AA are a group, an ethnicity you could say, her blood line, ethnicity, culture, etc. isn't the same as the ones considerate AA in the US. Yes, she has african background and she was born in America, which is a CONTINENT. Afro- Latinos living in Colombia, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Cuba, etc. aren't considerate in the same group as AA. I do have noticed that when people say America they instantly think one is talking only about the United States.

Level 5

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Between, good for her, love should be seen from the heart instead from the color.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

She always dates out..what else is new

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she is from hispanic parents and was born in the US, so that still makes her hispanic, in todays society AA are a group, an ethnicity you could say, her blood line, ethnicity, culture, etc. isn't the same as the ones considerate AA in the US. Yes, she has african background and she was born in America, which is a CONTINENT. Afro- Latinos living in Colombia, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Cuba, etc. aren't considerate in the same group as AA. I do have noticed that when people say America they instantly think one is talking only about the United States.
She is the same race as but not the same "Nationality" Zoe was not just born in the Americas, she was born in North America, the U.S. to be specific. She is a black girl born in New Jersey. She didn't grow up in her parents in her parents South American countries.
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I am bothering explaining to a moron who knows zero about the art world is purely out of charity. His originals are going for 20 to 30k a painting but artist can also make millions from prints of their work and selling the copying rights to certain businesses. Let me know if you need it broken down even further.
Capree

So all he has to do is sell 2.5 painting and he makes well over MACEO's yearly salary! LMAO
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Mint cookies wrote:
She always dates out..what else is new
MACEO

She learned how Black men are and to stay away!

That' the new Trend!
BM moving ON

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
So she went from being with a movie star to some unknown "artist".

LMBAO!!!

Talk about "Settling".

She is old and getting washed up.

CApree, you are a fool as usual.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
She is the same race as but not the same "Nationality" Zoe was not just born in the Americas, she was born in North America, the U.S. to be specific. She is a black girl born in New Jersey. She didn't grow up in her parents in her parents South American countries.
Puerto ricans are us citizens, if I where born in the US would I be considered an African American? Does every latino with dark skin born in the US has to be identified as AA? Like I said, AA are considerate a group apart, her backgrounds are different from yours or any other AA, she is hispanic/latin, half dominican and half puerto rican.
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

BM moving ON wrote:
<quoted text>
So she went from being with a movie star to some unknown "artist".
LMBAO!!!
Talk about "Settling".
She is old and getting washed up.
CApree, you are a fool as usual.
MACEO

And 60 and sickly is not old? lMAO

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>Puerto ricans are us citizens, if I where born in the US would I be considered an African American? Does every latino with dark skin born in the US has to be identified as AA? Like I said, AA are considerate a group apart, her backgrounds are different from yours or any other AA, she is hispanic/latin, half dominican and half puerto rican.
I get your point but Zoe Saldana considers her self Black. Haven't you ever heard of Afro-Latino?? Have you ever met a black Spanish speaking Dominican? They are Latino but by American standards they are black. You are from PR you wouldn't understand.
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Mary_M-The Conscienceness21-MACEO wrote:
the white man helps sell drugs too man.. and encourages us chase their women if it isn't so, I wouldn't have done it.. so..
i would still blame the white man......for my decisions
blame both..
MACEO

Your a 60 year old man; nothing wrong with IR; but something is wrong when you let an entire race go without and support or guidance from the Men while you uplift other races of women!
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I agree it's just not black women who are celebrities, though they are the ones bringing it to national attention, some of my friends are marrying and dating nonblack men also. Now most anytime I am out, I see at least 2 or 3 black women with nonblack men. Something that was almost non-existent 10 or 15 years back.
Capree

I see the same thing at least 2-3 or more BW with White men these days; most couples are married.

We all know that many Black men won't marry they thrive on being "Irresponsible and wasting time chasing SEX ONLY' without bettering their lives!

I see it and hear it all the time!

Just say "NO TO FOUL BLACK MEN WHO DON'T DO FOR THE RACE!
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

The Conscienceness21 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get your point but Zoe Saldana considers her self Black. Haven't you ever heard of Afro-Latino?? Have you ever met a black Spanish speaking Dominican? They are Latino but by American standards they are black. You are from PR you wouldn't understand.
B of Space

So true! Some men those men who can't secure a Black woman seem to be "So bitter" and then I see other BM with WW who seem to be content.

The Vast majority seem to be Bitter!

Everytime I go out BM one or 2 out of the bunch never fail to try to tell me they don't deal with BW (lmao) I tell them, I didn't come out to meet BM so why did you come over or even talk to me and walk away.

It simply doesn't make any sense! If you see me talking to White males why do you make your way over and say you dont deal with BW when I' have no interest in you?

Kinda sad that BM would do that; you really don't have to say anything just stay away!

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
In my first comment I said she is Afro-Latina, black, etc, but AA are considered a group apart. And yes, I do understand.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Read the first comment, I see if YOU understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••