Zoe Saldana and Her Boyfriend Marco S...

Zoe Saldana and Her Boyfriend Marco Secretly Weds!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 11, 2013
Zoe and her handsome blonde Italian boyfriend Marco Perego married back in June but has been keeping it a secret until recently. Go luck and much joy to the gorgeous couple!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news...

Level 8

Location hidden

#2 Sep 11, 2013
Unholi

Kennesaw, GA

#3 Sep 11, 2013
I notice the most successful black women date out. I think black women are the only women who have to pay for men.
Style

London, UK

#4 Sep 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
Zoe and her handsome blonde Italian boyfriend Marco Perego married back in June but has been keeping it a secret until recently. Go luck and much joy to the gorgeous couple!
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news...
Rejoice, rejoice. It's time to kill the fatted calf to celebrate this joyous news. Now that Kerry Washington has jumped ship, Donna Summer died and Halle has fallen from grace. We now have one remaining IRBW poster girl.

But what's this? The dude is an ARTIST? Big hint, when a grown man describes himself as and artist, model...or a musician and they are not regularly on the cover of a reputable fashion magazine or playing in Van Halen...consider him broke.

Exactly how much alimony is Halle paying her ex- baby daddy every month?

Level 8

Location hidden

#5 Sep 11, 2013
Unholi wrote:
I notice the most successful black women date out. I think black women are the only women who have to pay for men.
Most successful black women do date out but only equally successful nonblack men. Look at Janet Jackson who married a nonblack billionaire who is even more money than she does. What about Melody who just married billionaire George Lucas. Sorry to spoil your agenda and day.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6 Sep 11, 2013
May God bless their marriage!

Level 8

Location hidden

#7 Sep 11, 2013
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Rejoice, rejoice. It's time to kill the fatted calf to celebrate this joyous news. Now that Kerry Washington has jumped ship, Donna Summer died and Halle has fallen from grace. We now have one remaining IRBW poster girl.
But what's this? The dude is an ARTIST? Big hint, when a grown man describes himself as and artist, model...or a musician and they are not regularly on the cover of a reputable fashion magazine or playing in Van Halen...consider him broke.
Exactly how much alimony is Halle paying her ex- baby daddy every month?
Marco is European and probably more well known over there.
Style

London, UK

#9 Sep 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Marco is European and probably more well known over there.
'Probably' is a shaky word and you have no data to back up your statement . I LIVE in Europe and I've never heard of him
Style

London, UK

#10 Sep 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Most successful black women do date out but only equally successful nonblack men. Look at Janet Jackson who married a nonblack billionaire who is even more money than she does. What about Melody who just married billionaire George Lucas. Sorry to spoil your agenda and day.
Well, you have just given an example of TWO so-called 'successful BW'. I think we need a larger sample than that to support your argument of 'Most'.

How many successful BW exists?
How many are dating WM?
How many of the above have partners of an equal or greater financial status?

If the answer is 51% or greater, then you have an argument. Otherwise you're talking BS... as usual.
wear

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#11 Sep 12, 2013
Unholi wrote:
True, both successful black women and men buy non blacks to love them. Weird.

Level 8

Location hidden

#12 Sep 12, 2013
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
'Probably' is a shaky word and you have no data to back up your statement . I LIVE in Europe and I've never heard of him
That doesn't matter that you live in the Europe, you may not be into his type of art form.

Level 8

Location hidden

#13 Sep 12, 2013
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you have just given an example of TWO so-called 'successful BW'. I think we need a larger sample than that to support your argument of 'Most'.
How many are dating WM?
If the answer is 51% or greater, then you have an argument. Otherwise you're talking BS... as usual.
Let me check and get back with you because I don't have the time right now but I will get back to you today.

Level 8

Location hidden

#14 Sep 12, 2013
wear wrote:
<quoted text>
True, both successful black women and men buy non blacks to love them. Weird.
I just should you some prime examples where the white husbands were 10 times wealthier than their black wives so stop sounding like an idiot!

Since: Aug 13

Baldwin Park, CA

#16 Sep 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
I don't think Bradley Cooper Missed out on anything because Saldana is kind of lame and she looks more and more tired in every picture. Meanwhile Bradley Cooper is still dating women that are 10 times more attractive. Ask anyway white woman Cooper with this guy. You will be surprised to know that Saldana was the one who actually lost out. So ....

Level 3

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#17 Sep 12, 2013
Anyone who can find happiness deserves it, I hope it works out for them
wear

Stockholm, Sweden

#18 Sep 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I just should you some prime examples where the white husbands were 10 times wealthier than their black wives so stop sounding like an idiot!
2-3 examples will not cut. Most black men who marry WW who look decent have money. Same rule applies to BW and WM. Most white guys who marry black BW are either broke or looking to use them as a stepping stone to climb up.

The arab who married Janet did that to add her to his harem. They buy to be loved by non-blacks.

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Sep 12, 2013
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
How many are dating WM?
You questions are B.S. and are meant for entrapment so before I go to all of this work you have requested, you should first produce the same about black men.

Level 8

Location hidden

#20 Sep 12, 2013
Faustus wrote:
I like her.. She is beautiful and so is your avatar Capree.
Thanks Faustus
Style

London, UK

#22 Sep 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't matter that you live in the Europe, you may not be into his type of art form.
I've tried to find ANY examples of his 'Art' on Google images. So far I've found NONE!

As I have stated before. The dude is BROKE / UNEMPLOYED and he now has a meal ticket...while it last.

Perhaps Zoe learned from Halle and got the dude to sign a prenup?
Style

London, UK

#23 Sep 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> You questions are B.S. and are meant for entrapment so before I go to all of this work you have requested, you should first produce the same about black men.
...and why should I do that? YOU used the word 'MOST' so back it up...or STFU!

I will await the data and your conclusion from your research...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 min dcool 33,899
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Racist Dem 1,478,407
wheres our obeliks? 13 min dcool 13
ALL Arabs berbers WILL get the fk out our sacre... 15 min dcool 49
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 17 min dcool 1,767
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 20 min dcool 723
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 28 min Fungkstaga 6,625
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 1 hr Drilling for the ... 324
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr sadbuttrue 112
Does Race Biologically Exist? 1 hr SadButTrue 478