other

all the above

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
chinyere

Boston, MA

#1 Feb 27, 2010
I think it's Global warming, look what happened to haiti. plus I'm hearing in the news that it most likely will hit Australia and Hawaii
Vertigobert

Oslo, Norway

#4 Feb 27, 2010
It's all Bush's fault!
Barros Serrano

Java, VA

#6 Feb 27, 2010
I'm unaware of any connection between global warming and earthquakes.

And has the rate of earthquakes really increased of late? I can remember them happening every since I was a child. Alaska, Sicily, Indonesia, Japan, China, Turkey, Santa Cruz, Los Angeles, etc. This is nothing new.

Did y'all know that the most dangerous fault in North America is not on the plate boundary but in the middle, along the Mississippi River valley? If that one goes off as it did in the early days of white settlement of the area, it would cause devastastion like we've never seen in the USA. The New Madrid fault, it's called.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 27, 2010
Yougotthewhiteonebaby wrote:
america is next, get ready!
I think it's very likely now. Especially along the West coast..California.

“Hi, I'm Deja!”

Since: Nov 09

Nice to meet you! ^_^

#8 Feb 27, 2010
Hmmm... :(... Things are getting worse day by day.

“THE RIO GRAND”

Level 1

Since: Dec 09

IS FILLED WITH BEANS

#9 Feb 27, 2010
An earth Quake hitting California........

That would be a big surprise........lol
Barros Serrano

Java, VA

#10 Feb 27, 2010
Tsunami should hit Hawaii about 4:00pm EST. It will be in California before that.

It's a good thing this quake wasn't closer to Santiago, it would have flattened the entire city.

Now let's see how long it takes for this thread to deteriorate into racism... of one kind or another.

A tsunami of racism!
RebeccaH

Girard, OH

#11 Feb 27, 2010
plate tectonics (the shifting of which causes earthquakes and volcano eruptions) has absolutely nothing to do with climate. Equating those two natural processes is just ignorant.
Barros Serrano

Java, VA

#12 Feb 27, 2010
The policy of the USA government under the Nixon Administration killed far more Chileans than this earthquake. Nixon and Kissinger instigated the CIA-backed coup which brought the murderous fascist Gen. Pinochet to power. In the first 2 weeks 10,000 political opponents (meaning leftists and liberals) were killed. Tens of thousands more over the next few months.

I didn't see many Yanks crying tears over that... Hypocrites!!!
Rated R

Lyndhurst, NJ

#13 Feb 27, 2010
The world is ending..
bmnvc

Salinas, CA

#14 Feb 27, 2010
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's very likely now. Especially along the West coast..California.
Sumani was predicted to form is the Pacific ocean.....I doubt if it will reach the California coast. But Its supposed to be real messy out there, Not good for fisherman......
bcvbnv

Salinas, CA

#15 Feb 27, 2010
Rated R wrote:
The world is ending..
No its not......

People have been crying "the sky is falling" for thoudands of years...

lol

....Its just an earthquake.
talkingmonkey

Lancaster, PA

#16 Feb 27, 2010
Earthquakes are racist !! All natural disasters are racist!!

“Hi, I'm Deja!”

Since: Nov 09

Nice to meet you! ^_^

#17 Feb 27, 2010
Rated R wrote:
The world is ending..
This indeed is the end of times...
yeah right

Louisville, KY

#18 Feb 27, 2010
I heard it was caused by all the black folks stampeding to get those Chilean grown watermelons.
murph

West Molesey, UK

#19 Feb 27, 2010
Barros Serrano wrote:
The policy of the USA government under the Nixon Administration killed far more Chileans than this earthquake. Nixon and Kissinger instigated the CIA-backed coup which brought the murderous fascist...blah blah blah
I didn't see many Yanks crying tears over that... Hypocrites!!!
Idiot. Pinochet was ugly but nothing compared to the ugliness of what would have been unleashed on Chile by your mass murdering commo mates
Whites Lie

AOL

#20 Feb 27, 2010
Rated R wrote:
The world is ending..
No white people are about to go home

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#21 Feb 27, 2010
I am again convinced that this was no natural disaster. On the show conspiracy theory they said that the rich wanted population control and wanted to kill off five hundred million people immediately. I guess they are working hard to get the job done.
Rated R

Lyndhurst, NJ

#22 Feb 27, 2010
upRiSiNGtheupRiSE wrote:
<quoted text>
This indeed is the end of times...
I know. Don't you think? The weather's crazy and there's been a million earthquakes..
Barros Serrano

Java, VA

#23 Feb 27, 2010
murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. Pinochet was ugly but nothing compared to the ugliness of what would have been unleashed on Chile by your mass murdering commo mates
You bloody fascist bastard! Allende was ELECTED... which of course means nothing to you. You are a traitor to the UK if that's where you're really from, boy.

Allende would have strengthened labor unions, weakened the power of the fascist aristocratic elite that runs Chile, and NOT massacred thousands of Chileans in the process!

Retrograde fascists like you are why the world continues to suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you want to avoid Black people 4 min Matthew_1 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,127,280
Who are the 16 million single white women? 9 min Mick 19
Why do many American BM refuse to hold casual c... (Jul '13) 16 min Intelligent Black... 269
White, Asian, and Latina women confess their lo... 16 min Mick 148
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 18 min Mick 341
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 21 min tony 171
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 58 min Redefined 98
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 2 hr Talk sense 146
Mr. Brown 2 hr GetRealMichael 102

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE