Mom Catches Son Masturbating So He B...

Mom Catches Son Masturbating So He Beats Her???

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 22, 2009
His mom caught him having solo-relations, told the lil’ bastard to stop, so he punched her dead in her face:

http://bossip.com/92113/say-it-aint-so-mom-ca...
Somali

Woodford Green, UK

#2 Mar 22, 2009
I wouldn't expect any more from you people. You're not exactly big on maternal respect.

“My Shining Star”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 22, 2009
-FlowerBomb- wrote:
His mom caught him having solo-relations, told the lil’ bastard to stop, so he punched her dead in her face:
Honey,

You are Black... a NEGRO while living in the U.S... mulatto at best...

Don't you get it???

So stop posting bad things about African Americans under several names... that is NOT cool...

The same people who wrote that article would do worse to you and your family, if they happened to live here...

By the way, how does your post help the Black community?

You need a reality check...

Love Always,

Princess LS

“My Shining Star”

Location hidden

#4 Mar 22, 2009
Somali wrote:
I wouldn't expect any more from you people. You're not exactly big on maternal respect.
Don't feed the trolls!

Oops.. you might be one.

lol

“My Shining Star”

Location hidden

#5 Mar 22, 2009
I want to add that 'Wayna' is playing the role of a fool for making this video:

&fe ature=channel_page

She's talented, but she does not represent Black people and Black MEN (such as my father) well...

I will pray for her, too. I am adding her to the list.

“My Shining Star”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 22, 2009
EVERYBODY who enters this thread needs to LISTEN TO THIS!!!

"Making The Trolls Angry Everyday"

(real truth)

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#7 Mar 22, 2009
-FlowerBomb- wrote:
Solo relations! lol
abdi

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Mar 22, 2009
Princess Lovable S wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey,
You are Black... a NEGRO while living in the U.S... mulatto at best...
Don't you get it???
So stop posting bad things about African Americans under several names... that is NOT cool...
The same people who wrote that article would do worse to you and your family, if they happened to live here...
By the way, how does your post help the Black community?
You need a reality check...
Love Always,
Princess LS
Why do not say you like that negro man? It is the fact. That is part of the way you brought up. No respect for your mother....Because most black men do not know their fathers......because of this fact, no discipline or father figure.....there are more blacks in prison system than schools....that is the way your life is and accept it.

“My Shining Star”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 22, 2009
Cropduster wrote:
<quoted text>Solo relations! lol
Go and * her so she can have snow babies who call her a nicca.. lol

OH, you might consider yourself saved. You don't need any outside children... that would clearly show hatred and disgust for your wife.

“My Shining Star”

Location hidden

#10 Mar 22, 2009
abdi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do not say you like that negro man? It is the fact. That is part of the way you brought up. No respect for your mother....Because most black men do not know their fathers......because of this fact, no discipline or father figure.....there are more blacks in prison system than schools....that is the way your life is and accept it.
I have no stepbrothers.. nor do I have stepsisters. My father is a wonderful man :)

That, alone, speaks for itself..
sankofa

Johnson City, TN

#11 Mar 22, 2009
Why was he outside ???

Im sure his mom knows he whacks off...but I guess seeing him out in the back yard was shocking....just trying to save her son from being arrested for indecent exposure.

I dont see how anyone could hit his or her own mother...or father...

But that shit goes on.... Ive seen where folks have killed their parents over 500.00.... over a bottle of pills.....

sad.....

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#12 Mar 22, 2009
<quoted text>
OH, you might consider yourself saved. You don't need any outside children... that would clearly show hatred and disgust for your wife.
Ahhh what's the matter? Did you get offended? LMWAO!!! If it were a white person you'd be laughing like hell.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#13 Mar 22, 2009
-FlowerBomb- wrote:
Well, he was beating himself. So it was not surprising that he beat her too. Of course, most teen boys caught like that would say they would stop if someone gave them a hand and did it for them.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#15 Mar 22, 2009
It is funny that she thought she had the right to control his body, when most women are b*tching for the right to control their own bodies (by killing others). What would she have done if she wanted to have an abortion and someone would have tried stopping her?

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#16 Mar 22, 2009
<quoted text>
snow

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#17 Mar 22, 2009
<quoted text>
snow babies? lol I'm so offended.

“You are by what you do!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#18 Mar 22, 2009
Mom was stupid to yell at her son for masturbating in a tone that probably could be heard by all within a mile radius....I don't care how common masturbation is practiced, it is a private moment with oneself, and the fact that mom caught son in the act was a time she should have settled alot more discreet.

sankofa

Johnson City, TN

#19 Mar 22, 2009
Purple Gurl wrote:
It is funny that she thought she had the right to control his body, when most women are b*tching for the right to control their own bodies (by killing others). What would she have done if she wanted to have an abortion and someone would have tried stopping her?
He was outside...in the back yard..... thats not really normal.... I mean he probably has a bedroom...or a bathroom.....with a shower.....

You act like you have some mother issues....because you act as if you are condoning him stiking his mother.

They ought to cut his dick off...for hitting his mother.

course now his picture is all over the net...probably his hometown news..... I feel sorry for his mother who will probably end up dead over this....
Crystal City Girl

United States

#20 Mar 22, 2009
She stupid for letting that overgrown man live in her house. I wouldn't let my son (if I had kids) live with me past 18 unless he is in college.

“My Shining Star”

Location hidden

#21 Mar 22, 2009
Cropduster wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh what's the matter? Did you get offended? LMWAO!!! If it were a white person you'd be laughing like hell.
Ya. I would... maybe... it depends on the person...

Offended? It wasn't me, so why should I care?

LOLOLOL :) LOLOLOLOLOL !!!

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Non-whites No Longer to Allow USA to have a 1.5... 2 min White and Right 13
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Moses 44,838
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,383,090
Controlled media does not want to talk about Bi... 6 min RMGHispanic Causi... 5
Poll Which race has the best hair? Be honest. (Oct '13) 6 min zahraamarvel 109
News Lakeview Amphitheater 2016 concert headliners c... 12 min beer 3
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 17 min dcool 6,877
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 49 min White and Right 79
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 1 hr nave 26
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr MASKIM HUL 134,214
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 2 hr Gremlin 56
More from around the web