Why does the media keep showing pictu...

Why does the media keep showing pictures of Treygone at a younger age?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Allen

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2013
Does the baby face pictures supposed to make everyone feel sorry for him? He was 17 years old NOT in Junior High!
Allen

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2013
Anybody?
I hear wet grass

Tempe, AZ

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
Does the baby face pictures supposed to make everyone feel sorry for him? He was 17 years old NOT in Junior High!
You have it right. The liberal media wouldn't garner much sympathy showing the real Trayvon with his tattoos, flipping the bird, smoking pot, wearing a hoodie and showing his gold grill. They want you to believe George shot the child Trayvon not the thug Trayvon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 min Oh No You Di-nt 31
How many black women love white cowboy's? (May '08) 2 min Foxylady 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,419,258
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 12 min Trumping On MMXVI 361
The First Slave Owner in America Was NOT Black. (Jan '15) 14 min Oh No You Di-nt 17
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 25 min Drilling for the ... 16
OMG! Mrs. Clinton's former campaign manager jus... 26 min Monica Lewinsky 2016 1
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 28 min Kip 14
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Michel Montvert 249
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 2 hr Monica Lewinsky 2016 21
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 4 hr lola 514
More from around the web