The White Man Was HELPLESS Against Th...
DaPunk White boy

United States

#136 Feb 18, 2013
All dapunk white boy got is mouth
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#137 Feb 19, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible says to prove all things and it's apparent that you're a fool according to the bible.
You're already judged because you haven't accepted the free gift of salvation from Jesus.
Now remain in the state that you're in because you post quotes and scriptures instead of walking in His deliverance and freedom.
I'll leave you with this:
Proverbs 18:7
A fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul.
Now if you continue to harass me, then you will be going up against the Word of God considering you're a hypocrite and the Truth isn't in you.
The fact that you haven't made ONE complaint against the RACIST WHITE BOYS on this thread, who are TRULY the DEVIL, and instead, is HARRASSING ME, shows that YOU ARE IN LEAGUE WITH THE DEVIL!!!!!

The more you sit there are try to JUDGE ME, you will only prove the obvious...that you are a FOOL.

I will CONTINUE to tell the TRUTH about the WHITE MAN, no matter HOW MANY bible verses you post in your effort to DEFEND THEM!

You are NOTHING to me, Aunt Jemima, but a TEMPORARY, SIMPLEMINDED, PILE OF DUST!

Since you like the post bible verses, here's one that describes you:

Proverbs 9:13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple and knoweth nothing.

That is the perfect description of you!
Frank

Tucker, GA

#138 Feb 19, 2013
Oh boy I sure do love taking it up the butt.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#139 Feb 19, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
]<quoted text>
Bible says to prove all things and it's apparent that you're a fool according to the bible.
So you TOTALLY DISREGARD the words of Jesus Christ in Matthew 7:1, to judge not???

You are OBVIOUSLY the DEVIL, himself!!!!!!

According to the bible, you are a WHORE, EVIL and the FIRST time you committed fornication, you SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT TO DEATH!!!!!!

(the word of God)

Deuteronomy 22:13 13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,

14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an EVIL name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:

15 Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's VIRGINITY unto the elders of the city in the gate:

16 And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;

17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's VIRGINITY. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.

18 And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;

19 And they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an EVIL NAME upon a VIRGIN of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.

20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of VIRGINITY be not found for the damsel:

21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall STONE HER WITH STONES THAT SHE DIE: because she hath WROUGHT FOLLY in Israel, to play the WHORE in her father's house: so shalt thou put EVIL away from among you.
----------

You are the most EVIL, FOOLISH, DISGUSTING, WHORE on this PLANET, which is evidenced by the way you WROUGHT FOLLY into this thread!

In a GODLY society, you would have been EXECUTED, but in IMMORAL AMERIKKKA, you're free to be EVIL, GO AGAINST GOD, and try to JUDGE people instead!!!!!!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#140 Feb 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
Oh boy I sure do love taking it up the butt.
Still following your father's tradition, eh' punk?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#142 Feb 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you haven't made ONE complaint against the RACIST WHITE BOYS on this thread, who are TRULY the DEVIL, and instead, is HARRASSING ME, shows that YOU ARE IN LEAGUE WITH THE DEVIL!!!!!

The more you sit there are try to JUDGE ME, you will only prove the obvious...that you are a FOOL.

I will CONTINUE to tell the TRUTH about the WHITE MAN, no matter HOW MANY bible verses you post in your effort to DEFEND THEM!

You are NOTHING to me, Aunt Jemima, but a TEMPORARY, SIMPLEMINDED, PILE OF DUST!

Since you like the post bible verses, here's one that describes you:

Proverbs 9:13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple and knoweth nothing.

That is the perfect description of you!
Proverbs 17:28

Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.

----

You're a fool and incapable of being rational due to being possessed by demons.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#143 Feb 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>So you TOTALLY DISREGARD the words of Jesus Christ in Matthew 7:1, to judge not???

You are OBVIOUSLY the DEVIL, himself!!!!!!

According to the bible, you are a WHORE, EVIL and the FIRST time you committed fornication, you SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT TO DEATH!!!!!!

(the word of God)

Deuteronomy 22:13 13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,

14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an EVIL name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:

15 Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's VIRGINITY unto the elders of the city in the gate:

16 And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;

17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's VIRGINITY. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.

18 And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;

19 And they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an EVIL NAME upon a VIRGIN of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.

20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of VIRGINITY be not found for the damsel:

21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall STONE HER WITH STONES THAT SHE DIE: because she hath WROUGHT FOLLY in Israel, to play the WHORE in her father's house: so shalt thou put EVIL away from among you.
----------

You are the most EVIL, FOOLISH, DISGUSTING, WHORE on this PLANET, which is evidenced by the way you WROUGHT FOLLY into this thread!

In a GODLY society, you would have been EXECUTED, but in IMMORAL AMERIKKKA, you're free to be EVIL, GO AGAINST GOD, and try to JUDGE people instead!!!!!!
Proverbs 17:25

A foolish son is a grief to his father and bitterness to her who bore him.
Frank

Tucker, GA

#144 Feb 19, 2013
I love SPANKING it with a THUMB up my BUTT!!!!

:^ D
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#145 Feb 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
I love SPANKING it with a THUMB up my BUTT!!!!
:^ D
Grow up, boy.
Frank

Melbourne, Australia

#147 Feb 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up, boy.
Says the retard who makes a racial issue out of a meteorite.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#148 Feb 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the retard who makes a racial issue out of a meteorite.
Says the MORON who is TOO STUPID to realize that the assertion made in my opening post regarding the white man's ARROGANCE is TRUE!!!!!
the light has come

Danville, IL

#149 Feb 19, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your screen name referring to God?
No not directly. God is the source of all truth. We use light to bring out of darkness the knowledge of those truths to those who are in darkness of understanding.
mandrake

Tucker, GA

#150 Feb 19, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible says to prove all things and it's apparent that you're a fool according to the bible.
You're already judged because you haven't accepted the free gift of salvation from Jesus.
Now remain in the state that you're in because you post quotes and scriptures instead of walking in His deliverance and freedom.
I'll leave you with this:
Proverbs 18:7
A fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul.
Now if you continue to harass me, then you will be going up against the Word of God considering you're a hypocrite and the Truth isn't in you.
Preach it sista!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#151 Feb 19, 2013
mandrake wrote:
<quoted text>
Preach it sista!
You RACIST WHITE DEVILS are ALL ALIKE!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#152 Feb 19, 2013
She BLATANTLY DISAGREED with Jesus Christ in Matthew 7:1 to JUDGE NOT, and YOU say "Preach it sista"???

No doubt that YOU are a RACIST, WHITE DEVIL indeed!
Chimps from space

United States

#153 Feb 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You RACIST WHITE DEVILS are ALL ALIKE!
That is being prejudiced!!!!!
Frank

United States

#154 Feb 19, 2013
I love meatiers. The meatier the better!
:^----\: Derrrrrrrrr
mandrake

Tucker, GA

#155 Feb 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You RACIST WHITE DEVILS are ALL ALIKE!
You're the racist in here!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#156 Feb 19, 2013
mandrake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the racist in here!
No, i'm REACTING to racism!

The white man has been HITTING me over for 400 YEARS and now i'm HITTING BACK!!!!
mandrake

Tucker, GA

#157 Feb 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No, i'm REACTING to racism!
The white man has been HITTING me over for 400 YEARS and now i'm HITTING BACK!!!!
WRONG! You ARE racist! You're a RACIST BLACK DEVIL! You need to repent and seek Jesus and stop saying women like Phoenix should be stoned.

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

John 8:7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min BlueFlag 1,600,238
how blacks know that they sre more powerful the... 7 min FireFellow44 6
Blacks and Asians are Cro-magnum.... Whites are... (Oct '07) 8 min CAC 108
Is Ghetto Lobster considered soulfood? 12 min hangacoon 5
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 19 min Ttt 22
What is considered skinny, thick and fat? (Mar '09) 31 min Tall girl 202
Good Morning Beautiful black people!!! 34 min Tampa 4
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 2 hr Maceo is Legion 132
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 4 hr Maceo is Legion 45
why whites here hate blacks so ? 11 hr CAC 40
More from around the web