Anti-Christian

Jacksonville, FL

#990 Jul 3, 2013
MumRa wrote:
Just got to live one day at a time. Keep your heads up.
Exactly.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#991 Jul 3, 2013
isthere hope4 wrote:
Sometimes i feel like there is no winning for losing for a black man. As a black man in America i sometimes fell like i don't know what it is to be a "Black Man" because this is not truly our culture. People love jumping on our backs about why some of us are the way we are but do you ever think that we really don't know who we truly are.
What do you think?
MACEO

I don't feel sorry for you because most of it you bring on yourselves!

Bye Bye Go DIE

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#992 Jul 10, 2013
*Yes indeed...there are people who are just ignorant enough to prejudge and even entertain feelings of hatred towards bm...but again...intelligent people know better than this...and idiots make generalizations!

Not every one loves white or nonbm to be honest...the world is actually far more complicated than that...it's made up of individuals...we're all individuals!...not one big pack of homogenous,monolithic groups!

Assholes and scumbags come in every group...just as good,dependable,stand up guys do...most people that are actually intelligent,mature and secure in themselves...they know this!

*And for the record...I experience a great deal of love and respect from most of the folks around me...black,white or other...why?...because they know what I stand for...and for some...that's more than they can say about some of the men in their lives or families!
Maria mexico

United States

#993 Jul 16, 2013
I have a store, and when i see black people to me there is teo tipe the nice black and the indeseable black i just dont like them i feel nervous they look suspicious whit gang look i think nobody like them .....but the nice say hello and spoke with maners oposite the uglys one they look at youu like they are superior and spoke to loud nobody want to hear the type of convetsation like wtf or sheet or bad words they dont respect nobody no even children or woman like me i feel so bad ehen they come to my store ypu just feel the bad energy around.....I JUST DONT WANT THEM..
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#994 Jul 16, 2013
Maria mexico wrote:
I have a store, and when i see black people to me there is teo tipe the nice black and the indeseable black i just dont like them i feel nervous they look suspicious whit gang look i think nobody like them .....but the nice say hello and spoke with maners oposite the uglys one they look at youu like they are superior and spoke to loud nobody want to hear the type of convetsation like wtf or sheet or bad words they dont respect nobody no even children or woman like me i feel so bad ehen they come to my store ypu just feel the bad energy around.....I JUST DONT WANT THEM..
LMBAO nice try Whiteboy but no cigar.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#995 Jul 16, 2013
Maria mexico wrote:
And are you aware that Hispanic men make up the second largest Male prison population in the United States...why?...for committing the very same exact crimes that the bm there have committed!

In most cases against other Hispanics...first and foremost!

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#996 Jul 16, 2013
Old Timer wrote:
I dont think equal social status is that important to your average everyday brotha
Why do you think that is?

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#997 Jul 17, 2013
They are one of the most discriminated.
blackzinfidelz91 3

Kansas City, KS

#998 Aug 2, 2013
this country has a definate problem when it comes to us, we as a race need to stick together because these other races want to wipe us out and want genocide on us, they really don't care if we're doctors,lawyers or whatever,they really hate us all but they just want to protect their asses when they say they like some of us they really don't like none of us or some of us to an extent, i know many white people personally who fit the so called black stereotype to a tee and then some, i don't believe what they say for one bit, if you ask me i think they're the ones corrupting the world, all they care about is protecting their power structure and their privilage, they feel we're a threat to their racist power structure and they will do anything to keep us beneath them,most of them have chips on their shoulders for even the friendliest black man, this is a racist world and thats just how it is, i don't think white people or any other non black are perfect but they are quick to bust us out on our shit, but if they do the same thing its respected and given a positive connotation for it especially if its done against one of us, i'm really sick of this racist ass society but thats the world we live in, actually i don't care who hates me or who puts other races over me either, and i won't let them push me around, these people are some awful people,you should just really watch them on reality shows and how foul they live and how fucked up they really are,look at the george zimmerman verdict, when other races do misconduct it is condoned and looked up to,my black people really need to watch out for these other races because they really don't like us at all,they have problems with us because they make problems with us,they are just a bunch of hypocrites(and i have hard information to back it up)don't pay and mind to what they say about us,when they talk shit on us telling us how fucked up we are (and they are too stupid to realize the misfits and rejects in their race)they're not telling us this for our own good they're actually trashing us and degrading us, i'm not even gonna go there about the ignorant bastards from their races i've came across( i mean i came across some scary ones)so we're not the reason they hate us, they're the reason they hate us,but we need to face it we are the most hated race of men and that is reality,i mean we all wish racism would end but reality is its here to stay and we need to become stronger and support each other because we do have enemies and they say we complain about racism and they teach it to their children and constantly and persistently practice it everyday,they say we complain about racism when racism power and dominance is the main component of their privilage and to help keep their racist structure intact,we complain about racism why because we want the same benefits and privilages as everybody else, they are some big ass hypocrites and we need to stand up tp them, because they really want to do our race harm,we really should stop caring about that the general population thinks of us and start focusing on how us as a people can make our community stronger,because their perceptions of us will not change nor do they want to, they are our enemies and they want to destroy us
blackzinfidelz91 3

Kansas City, KS

#999 Aug 2, 2013
Maria mexico wrote:
we don't care you mexicans are our enemy too and you're not the victim
blackzinfidelz91 3

Kansas City, KS

#1000 Aug 2, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
BM are the most disgusting filth in history. Their breath always smells like sh!t. They have terrible attitudes and can't keep a job because they're too ignorant and can't get along with anyone. Whether they hate bw or not really doesn't matter, we don't want their diseased and nasty azz any way. Everything a bm touches turns into sh!t. Remember that! They're a down grade, not a upgrade and will always be below the barrel of other men from other races.
too bad you can't say it to our faces,you people are just cowards hiding behind racism because you people have a hard times dealing with people who are different, you people molest your kids, kill your parents and other heinous hate crimes please you don't wanna go there with me you piss colored hair having, clorox dipped, pet smelling rhesus ape

“All Because You Said It...”

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

USA

#1002 Aug 2, 2013
We are definitely the most hated on men in America. Ever listen to hip hop and rap music talking about the haters? Well now you know where the term came from.
blackzinfidelz91 3

Kansas City, KS

#1003 Aug 2, 2013
Maria mexico wrote:
your country is the biggest producers of dope and drug kingpins,you come from your country and flood the streets with dope,form gangs that target blacks, run blacks out of los angeles,we're suspicious of you people too especially what you're trying to do to us, i don't care if you don't like us or want us you're the enemy ,all you people want to do is take over and help white people oppress us, you and white people are my worst enemies and you two races are really destroying the world,and if i was in your store i would've done some serious damage to it because i for damn sure don't like you people, just watch cops gangland and and lockup raw and see how funny this lady sounds
blackzinfidelz91 3

Kansas City, KS

#1004 Aug 2, 2013
Snappynog wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent retort there, Black Dong! Just proves my point regarding black men demanding respect for being black.
please really? man really? you bastards get the privilages and respect for being white why can't we get respect either oh i'm sorry thats a privilage, you know what you're absolutely right we don't deserve respect that is a privilage reserved just for you, crappynog
blackzinfidelz91 3

Kansas City, KS

#1005 Aug 2, 2013
Snappynog wrote:
Yes. It is a well deserved sentiment, too. The majority of black men go through life acting like the whole world owes them respect just for being black.
like i said before you people go through life with the world given to you and people bowing down to you just because you're white, we ask for a little equality and you people think we think its owed to us hell yeah its owed to us its given you we want the same thing
SadButTrueHD

Chantilly, VA

#1006 Dec 3, 2013
isthere hope4 wrote:
Sometimes i feel like there is no winning for losing for a black man. As a black man in America i sometimes fell like i don't know what it is to be a "Black Man" because this is not truly our culture. People love jumping on our backs about why some of us are the way we are but do you ever think that we really don't know who we truly are.
What do you think?
maceo

REad and learn why attractive upwardly Mobile women didn't want you! lmao

Blog

Some men support hypergamy and some do not. Men who are of high quality and status often condone female hypergamy because they are able to attract the best women, so it benefits them. They seek out high paying careers, work out, dress well, and drive expensive cars because it makes them attractive to women and makes them look better than other men. Because these men are highly valued then they are able to date and marry highly valued women.

On the other hand, men who are of lower quality are opposed to female hypergamy. They will try to convince women to put aside their desire for someone attractive, without a criminal record, with and education and career, without baby mamas, and the possibility of a marriage proposal. They want you to lower your standards and marry down. What’s interesting is that these men fully support male hypergamy–dating and marrying women who are way out of their league! These men have little to offer but they go after highly attractive and successful women and feel they deserve these women because they are supposedly “nice guys”. Many of these men are jaded because they have been passed over by high quality women due to their below average looks, character, communication skills, wealth, career, and other factors. Many of these men have joined groups to rant about how evil women are or groups focused on learning skills/tricks to get women to think they are of higher quality. This is where the Pick Up Artists (PUAs) come in.

The Black man who is Bitter, angry and mad at IR BW is because he cant pull them or lack the characteristics that make him an unattractive catch therefore Women avoid him!!
Black7Mac

United States

#1009 Apr 25, 2014
That's real
Greg

Louisville, KY

#1010 May 12, 2014
Well it appears that you need an attitude adjustment. White people probably don't like you because your racist. Your problem lies with yourself.
Greg

Louisville, KY

#1011 May 12, 2014
Yay, you support racism and segregation sounds like. We are on your side
Greg

Louisville, KY

#1012 May 12, 2014
I love reading these posts by black people because it sounds like every one of you support racial segregation. Thank god! You guys are finally starting to come around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min KiloEcho 30,144
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 6 min lessthanzeromascu... 38
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 9 min IMHOTEP 28,423
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 10 min ai gahliya 163
Dravidian will never be BLACK (Mar '12) 12 min Samoan Irish 72
Community groups host candlelight vigil in hono... 17 min markey da masshole 2
How are us black women not feminine enough? (Dec '07) 17 min Cigar Face 21 1,019
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 22 min Carly HI YAH 103,984
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 24 min Samoan Irish 247
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 28 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 381
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 1 hr dphlow 129
More from around the web