Are black men the most hated people i...

Are black men the most hated people in America?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 47
Next Last

“Always bet on Black”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 18, 2009
Sometimes i feel like there is no winning for losing for a black man. As a black man in America i sometimes fell like i don't know what it is to be a "Black Man" because this is not truly our culture. People love jumping on our backs about why some of us are the way we are but do you ever think that we really don't know who we truly are.
What do you think?
joseph

Boston, MA

#2 Apr 18, 2009
not any more, ever since 911 with middle easterns and illegal immigrants like mexicans were coming in, I think they took black mens position but I think there is still hate for black men just not as it is for mexicans or middle easterns (arabs).

“Find The God Within Yourselves”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Born in Paradise

#3 Apr 18, 2009
Yes-- we are the most hated.

Black Women too.

Statistics show that when it comes to a white choosing between blacks , hispanics and asians, and immigrants and even muslims to live next to.

The overwhelmingly choose, asians first-- immigrants next, white hispanics, muslims and LASTLY blacks.

And when the other groups were questioned-- they felt the same way-- except Whites were at the top of the list-- Including Blacks who just LUB them so good Ole' Massa.

We are the most hated-- it is time the black community realizes this, and open their eyes.

Level 1

Born in Paradise

#4 Apr 18, 2009
joseph wrote:
not any more, ever since 911 with middle easterns and illegal immigrants like mexicans were coming in, I think they took black mens position but I think there is still hate for black men just not as it is for mexicans or middle easterns (arabs).
WAY wrong.

Immigrants are WAY more freely excepted to move into the communities.

As soon as the margin line of blacks in the neighborhood gets anywhere near close 8 freakin percent, is when whites move out
sugar

Boston, MA

#5 Apr 18, 2009
do the immigrants include africans or are they under the black community.

Level 1

Born in Paradise

#6 Apr 19, 2009
sugar wrote:
do the immigrants include africans or are they under the black community.
africans are included under the black community
Arier Blut

Foley, AL

#8 Apr 19, 2009
Actually black immigrants are well respected in white communities. Black Americans are hated by every other race in the world not just America.
Diamondshiner

Avon, IN

#9 Apr 19, 2009
Black women are also hated, and we are only women, the most hated race of females. Blacks in general are the most hated race and we have done nothing to anyone. If anyone should be hated it should be white people, they are the ones who battled with every race and started trouble, even though no one should be hated. But instead everyone hates us, a chinese, hispanic, indian and other races for that matter would rather their children marry white instead of black.

Level 1

Born in Paradise

#10 Apr 19, 2009
melissa wrote:
nobody likes blacks...whites hate you...mexicans hate you...asians even hate you...i mean who doesnt hate you????
A testament that the black man MUST be doing something right.

A world ruled by white supremacy-- in which asians and hispanics so willingly fall in line to become the next new slaves/n*&^%rs of the next generation?

Yet-- despite the endless tirades and attacks on his well-being-- the black man and black woman, in all their glory are STILL left standing bruised,and bloodied but unyeilding to this torturous beast.

*sigh* Nothing like a Black/African Queen and Warrior.

Level 1

Born in Paradise

#11 Apr 19, 2009
Arier Blut wrote:
Actually black immigrants are well respected in white communities. Black Americans are hated by every other race in the world not just America.
No, they are not.

Just look at Europe and the U.K.

African immigrants are LARGELY complained about and unwanted.

The sae situation also parallels the Aboriginals of the Austrailian continent. Although they are not black-- they are often confused for being black, and the same allegations from white people are echoed.

I' sorry-- this is just a testament to the Greatness of the African Warrior and the African Queen. Ole' Whitey just cant STAND us-- and that is EXACTLY where we need to be at!
King Goku XIII

Harvey, IL

#13 Apr 19, 2009
Sometimes I feel that way, especially in the job industry. Around here, even black women get hired before black men.
SueMe

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Apr 19, 2009
isthere hope4 wrote:
Sometimes i feel like there is no winning for losing for a black man. As a black man in America i sometimes fell like i don't know what it is to be a "Black Man" because this is not truly our culture. People love jumping on our backs about why some of us are the way we are but do you ever think that we really don't know who we truly are.
What do you think?
I think many people in America are suspicious and degrading in their ways towards black men. They see a certain black man, and if he looks a certain way he's deemed to be judged by that look. I think black men could possibly be the most judged human beings on earth sometimes, but then again it can just be my experiences.

I'll tell you a little story about a very established, and well natured black man I met at work recently. He came into my job wearing big clothes, nice snickers, and had an ear peircing. So Im thinking he's the American black man. Turns out he was Haitian and Jamaican, but has been in the U.S. for most of his life while still having his accent. I feel many Americans would take one look at him, and think he's a trouble maker, thug, blah blah blah. The fact of the matter is he's an engineer with a double major in engineering,and comes from a family of nurses. Even his brother is a nurse. My point is...

I hate stereotypes, and I think black men deserve much better from the American people.
Arier Blut

Foley, AL

#15 Apr 19, 2009
Pharaoh Malik-Akin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are not.
Just look at Europe and the U.K.
African immigrants are LARGELY complained about and unwanted.
The sae situation also parallels the Aboriginals of the Austrailian continent. Although they are not black-- they are often confused for being black, and the same allegations from white people are echoed.
I' sorry-- this is just a testament to the Greatness of the African Warrior and the African Queen. Ole' Whitey just cant STAND us-- and that is EXACTLY where we need to be at!
The great African Warrior is an oxymoron. Native Americans from the 1800's were a few thousand years behind technology using stone for battle. Africans did not get beyond sharpened sticks. Claiming the conquests of the Arab is imbecilic. African immigrants are hated, yet Caribbean immigrants are accepted. They hate black Americans as well.

It is not a grand scheme of supremacy that makes the world hate black Americans. It is the constant whining. Even Africans hate black Americans.

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

Fort Washington, MD

#16 Apr 19, 2009
Of course we are. We're the most hated, but ironcially and hypocritically imitated man in America. That, and it's because people are scared of us because of our strength, physique and dark skin. Then again, I'm not surprised and could really care less about it, since these haters are only helping to boost our egos and they are making themselves look more insecure.

Mack the Great

Fort Washington, MD

#17 Apr 19, 2009
It's all about sheer ignorance from non-blacks because they know that the black man was the first man on Earth and all non-black men came from him and he was the father of civilization. Those are the major reasons behind why we are hated by non-blacks out of ignorance, jealousy, and fear.

Level 1

Born in Paradise

#18 Apr 19, 2009
Co-sign Mack the Great!

Level 1

Born in Paradise

#19 Apr 19, 2009
Arier Blut wrote:
<quoted text>
The great African Warrior is an oxymoron. Native Americans from the 1800's were a few thousand years behind technology using stone for battle. Africans did not get beyond sharpened sticks.
One word: Shaka Zulu. Countless others. The African Warrior is here today, and was here yesterday. The same cant be said of scared white boys hiding behind muskets.
It is not a grand scheme of supremacy that makes the world hate black Americans. It is the constant whining. Even Africans hate black Americans.
It is the grand scheme of whoever is the most intimidated race to hate on that of which intimidates the most and proved his strength and romance and grace and royalty before European enslavement and vociferous rebellion in mind, thought and spirituality against the system of White Supremacy after European enslavement.

The same cant be said of sissy white boys who fell out and died when just trying to merely pick cotton in the hot fields as endentured servants centuries ago. hahahahaha

You internet white boys are hilarious
Arier Blut

Foley, AL

#20 Apr 19, 2009
<quoted text>
One word: Shaka Zulu. Countless others. The African Warrior is here today, and was here yesterday. The same cant be said of scared white boys hiding behind muskets.
<quoted text>
It is the grand scheme of whoever is the most intimidated race to hate on that of which intimidates the most and proved his strength and romance and grace and royalty before European enslavement and vociferous rebellion in mind, thought and spirituality against the system of White Supremacy after European enslavement.
The same cant be said of sissy white boys who fell out and died when just trying to merely pick cotton in the hot fields as endentured servants centuries ago. hahahahaha
You internet white boys are hilarious
You stupid twit. Shaka Zulu was a fictional character created by Hal Courlander and plagiarized by Alex Haley.

There was Persian enslavement before European enslavement, seems the whole history of your race has been to be trodden under others. I would like to know when this moment of grandeur was. It has been proven not to be any North African Persian country. So do tell?

Since: Apr 09

Wilmington, DE

#21 Apr 19, 2009
yes

Mack the Great

Fort Washington, MD

#22 Apr 19, 2009
Co-sign Mack the Great!
Thanks bro!It's the obvious truth and logic, and as always, some haters will flat out deny it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 47
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 3 min Ben Quick 35
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min ritedownthemiddle 1,480,899
Afican American women should marry African men ... (Dec '11) 22 min AfroPrince 12,709
My fellow Deplorables... 42 min Ben Quick 6
Why are Haitians more black than AAs?? (Nov '09) 1 hr kbelfort777 160
DEPLORABILITY - The new word for common sense! 1 hr Ben Quick 2
Quadroon balls 1 hr Ben Quick 2
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 2 hr Emperor_Jagi 74
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 5 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 71
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 6 hr American Independent 226
More from around the web