list of inventions out of Africa that...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#139 Mar 5, 2013
aZiya wrote:
Inoculation

In 1706 it was a black African that taught a white American about inoculation.

And that technique is what formed vaccines that we use today.

white ppl were plagued with and dying from diseases like small pox because they were to dumb to come up with a cure that Africans knew about for centuries.

They stole and took credit for just about everything they do today. They learned from Africans and Asians.
true documented facts

Location hidden

#140 Apr 1, 2013
The modern binary code, essential to every digital circuit from alarm locks to super computers, was first introduced by Leibniz around 1670.

Leibniz has been inspired by the binary-based 'logic machine' of Raymond Lull, which was in turn inspired by the alchemists' divination practice fo geomancy (Skinner 1980).

But geomancy is Clearly not of European origin.

It was first introduced there by Hugo of Santalla in twelfth century Spain and Islamic scholars had been using it in North Africa since at least the 9th century, where it was first documented in written records by the Jewish writer Aran ben Joseph.

Geomancy is traditionally practiced by drawing patterns in the sand. It begins with four sets of random dashed lines. These are paired off (i.e. summed by addition module two), and the even/odd results recorded with two strokes or one stroke. Four of these binary digits represents one of 16 possible divination archetypes (ruler, travel, desire, etc.) Although the first four are generated by this random process, the following 12 are created by recursively applying the same pairing operation on the binary digits making up the four symbols (a process which can be seen in many other areas of African knowledge systems, c.f. Eglash 1995).

The nearly identical system of divination in West Africa associated with Fa and Ifa was first noted by Trautman (1939), but he assumed that geomancy originated in Arabic society, where it is known as ilm alraml ("the science of sand").

The mathematical basis of geomancy is however, strikingly out of place in non-African systems.

Like other linguistic codes, number bases tend to have an extremely long historical persistence. The ancient Greeks held 10 to be the most sacred of all numbers; the Kabbalah's Ayin Sof emanates by 10 Sefirot and the Christian west counts on its "Hindu- Arabic" decimal notation.
long live AFRICA

Grand Rapids, MI

#142 May 3, 2013
Bottom line: WHITE PEOPLE RUINED THE EARTH!!! THEY DESERVE TO GET GANGED UP ON AT ONE TIME AND DIE!!!!!

Location hidden

#143 May 4, 2013
this should be taught in schools.
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#144 May 4, 2013
When Nigguhs are sick they should go to an African witch Doctor instead of a Western hospital and see how they fare lols.
Anonymous

Weiser, ID

#145 May 4, 2013
Africans never invented anything. Everything they have that is civilized came from another society. They didn't even have enough sense to invent clothes.
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#146 May 4, 2013
Ricochet wrote:
Africans never invented anything. Everything they have that is civilized came from another society. They didn't even have enough sense to invent clothes.
True they have no recorded history so they latch onto that of others like the moors and make up dumb siht like this thread.

Location hidden

#147 May 5, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>True they have no recorded history so they latch onto that of others like the moors and make up dumb siht like this thread.
these are documented facts. you cant handle it?
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#148 May 5, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>these are documented facts. you cant handle it?
Nigguh fantasy is not documented fact and never will be.
Deal with it.

Location hidden

#149 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>Nigguh fantasy is not documented fact and never will be.
Deal with it.
just admit youve learned that your forefathers were a bunch of lying, worthless, thieves, and werent very smart. to bad you had to hear it from me
Miley lover

United States

#150 Sep 15, 2013
aZiya wrote:
You better believe I have more ill be back later.
So remember this the next time you hear an ignorant white crack say stop using the white man invention that they most likely stole from the knowledge of blks or Asians anyway.
What's up with racial terminology?
Man, you are filled with hate. It's eventually going to eat you alive.

Location hidden

#151 Sep 15, 2013
Miley lover wrote:
<quoted text>What's up with racial terminology?
Man, you are filled with hate. It's eventually going to eat you alive.
i doubt it, but thanks for the advice.
whites bullshyt

United States

#153 Sep 15, 2013
whites people from all over the world lie about everything never trust what they say tru tru

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#155 Dec 1, 2013
Ancient Aerodynamics from Egypt!
http://www.thestoneage.org/res/70.jpg

Complex Surgical Operations!
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oa...

Location hidden

#156 Dec 8, 2013
Redefined wrote:
Ancient Aerodynamics from Egypt!
http://www.thestoneage.org/res/70.jpg

Complex Surgical Operations!
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oa...
Interesting. Whites got all their "knowledge" from outside sources
RoxeyRai73

Orlando, FL

#157 Dec 19, 2013
aZiya wrote:
Come on white cracks, how many of y'all we're born from c-sections
How many of y'all use hand sanitizer or any disinfectant that white cracks knew nothing about before the black man taught him
it's true Europeans had very poor hygiene that's why they had epidemics like the plague most places had better hygiene not only Africans but also the Aztecs and Incas even the middle east it just seem whites are to busy looking down at us with there eyes they forgot to us with there ears.

Location hidden

#158 Dec 24, 2013
RoxeyRai73 wrote:
<quoted text>it's true Europeans had very poor hygiene that's why they had epidemics like the plague most places had better hygiene not only Africans but also the Aztecs and Incas even the middle east it just seem whites are to busy looking down at us with there eyes they forgot to us with there ears.
Facts. they lie to make themselves feel better. They have very fragile egos.
marvelous

Demotte, IN

#159 Jan 30, 2014
When Nigguhs are sick they should go to an African witch Doctor instead of a Western hospital and see how they fare lols.
hahahahahhahahahahahhahah
This is perhaps the dumbest thing I heard in a while.Blacks invented the stop light,super soaker,shoot we civilized Spain during the dark ages in which lol only whites expierienced but why.They lived in buildings with no holes or windows but just a little hole in the ceiling for remission of smoke.They did not bathe and even European kings were illiterate.Until the Moors who were just islamisized black hebrews.General Gibral Tarik brought us Algebra.The rock of Gibraltar bears his name. He also built libraries and educational institutions but this is not the kicker.He had paved rodes and beautifully built castles.Where even in London they still had dirt streets.No I won't give sources to help you out do the research as us blacks have done.I mean you did'nt think your white lies would hold up forever did you lol.
marvelous

Demotte, IN

#161 Jan 30, 2014
[who="marvelous"] <quoted text> hahahahahhahahahahahhahah
This is perhaps the dumbest thing I heard in a while.Blacks invented the stop light,super soaker,shoot we civilized Spain during the dark ages in which lol only whites expierienced but why.They lived in buildings with no holes or windows but just a little hole in the ceiling for remission of smoke.They did not bathe and even European kings were illiterate.Until the Moors who were just islamisized black hebrews.General Gibral Tarik brought us Algebra.The rock of Gibraltar bears his name. He also built libraries and educational institutions but this is not the kicker.He had paved rodes and beautifully built castles.Where even in London they still had dirt streets.No I won't give sources to help you out do the research as us blacks have done.I mean you did'nt think your white lies would hold up forever did you lol. also ancient Samarians,Elamites,Egyptians,B abylonians all dark skinned civilizations all among the first ones.Gave technology
to us.
marvelous

Demotte, IN

#163 Jan 30, 2014
The dark complexed civilization already had advanced tech. Back then.The Egyptians had light bulbs,electricity,and batteries.Don't beleive look it up.We reached our climax with technology in the past in babylon when they built that tower.Why else you think THE MOST HIGH YAHWEH had to scramble and confuse them.That's because even back then they spoke one language and stayed in one area close to creating a one world hive minded government.King Solomon the wisest man to have ever live said theres nothing new under the son.I mean think about it we are in end times and constantly regressing not progressing .This means we already reached our peak now we have fallen.Whites just reverse engineered what has already been done.See that's the problem with most whites there naivity is there downfall lol.We been here atleast 4 or 5 thousand yrs. You really think we the first with this type of technology.Africans and Asians have natural remedies better then the stuff white scientists create in labs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The DNC Convention 4 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 35
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,404,665
White Languages to be B A N N E D Worldwide 9 min enoch powell 13
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 11 min Redefined 8,072
i''m for the white woman! 17 min Jax 12
Business in Africa is not risky! 17 min enoch powell 10
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min KiloEcho 47,348
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 45 min Oh No You Di-nt 59
PROOF: Clinton breaking the law again 55 min Oh No You Di-nt 13
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 2 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 39
More from around the web