Halle's black daddy Jerome ruined her!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Atlanta, GA

#22 Mar 27, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>As you may know I typically give BM a pass in ruin the black sons since it's usually the emotionally damaged mother who does all that. But in Halle's case it was her daddy who damaged her in what short little time he was with her.
So you don't think the mother has any responsibility for how her daughter turned out? Her mother couldn't have found a better father? Her mother couldn't have left the abusive relationship thus saving Halle form seeing such?? Halle obviously took in and seen more than she should have. She saw how her mother act/react to her abusive father and pretty much didnt have a choice but fall in her footsteps. If the mother wasn't in a good relationship how will the daughter know how to treat a man? How to be a good wife, if sh enever seen it?

A lot of females don't know how to treat a good man because they never seen it done!
lol

Atlanta, GA

#23 Mar 27, 2013
follow*
absolve

Saltville, VA

#24 Mar 27, 2013
yea the mother is a retard.. you don't need a father look at that perry guy the half white black teacher..
Tom

Roseland, NJ

#25 Mar 27, 2013
Regardless of this, that or the other, Ms Halle just isnt much to look at. After seeing that video I need to go now and vomit. Excuse me...
Madea

Roseland, NJ

#26 Mar 27, 2013
absolve wrote:
yea the mother is a retard.. you don't need a father look at that perry guy the half white black teacher..
Tyler Perry be GayasHell.
lol

Atlanta, GA

#27 Mar 27, 2013
None the less I feel bad for all the lost women. Once you have a bad upbringing, it fks ya life up and the people who love you.
lol

Atlanta, GA

#28 Mar 27, 2013
yea tyler perry had a rough life, he was sexually abused. he is pretty gay. before he was discovered, he was homeless.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#29 Mar 27, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Halle Berry has dated 6 white men and 6 black men. All failed relationships. But she has written off only Black men. I think that speaks for itself.
http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_966/halle-ber...
She was engaged to Danny Wood from Backstreet boys and he called her crazy.
I think her and David Justice would have had beautiful kids and when they divorced she could have gotten lots of child support from him.

Location hidden

#30 Mar 27, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't think the mother has any responsibility for how her daughter turned out? Her mother couldn't have found a better father? Her mother couldn't have left the abusive relationship thus saving Halle form seeing such?? Halle obviously took in and seen more than she should have. She saw how her mother act/react to her abusive father and pretty much didnt have a choice but fall in her footsteps. If the mother wasn't in a good relationship how will the daughter know how to treat a man? How to be a good wife, if sh enever seen it?
A lot of females don't know how to treat a good man because they never seen it done!
Other than the abuse from her daddy Halle is a decent woman and we can think her mother for that.
lol

Atlanta, GA

#31 Mar 27, 2013
^ Wow. Ok den. Smh. Thank her mother for making her the women she is today.
Amelia sexy HYBRID

Castle Rock, CO

#32 Mar 27, 2013
She's better off without her father if he was that bad. She's rich and has a beautiful daughter. She's blessed. She'll get over it someday.
uk black

UK

#33 Mar 30, 2013
Halle Berry is just part of a growing breed of black women who live life on the 'blame game'.........If in doubt blame black men..........

But I love Halle Berry because she has done black men the biggest favour yet, in proving that it's black women who are the real culprits..........Like all men she has dated they all think shes crazy..........I feel sorry for Gabriel Aubrey, he should never had a child with a crazy black woman, she was always going to use the child as a weapon like they all do..........If I was a Judge I would have awarded Gabriel full custody, because she's gonna put her own child through the same rubbish she went through and then blame on this occasion white men..........How ironic

Location hidden

#34 Mar 30, 2013
uk black wrote:
Halle Berry is just part of a growing breed of black women who live life on the 'blame game'.........If in doubt blame black men..........
But I love Halle Berry because she has done black men the biggest favour yet, in proving that it's black women who are the real culprits..........Like all men she has dated they all think shes crazy..........I feel sorry for Gabriel Aubrey, he should never had a child with a crazy black woman, she was always going to use the child as a weapon like they all do..........If I was a Judge I would have awarded Gabriel full custody, because she's gonna put her own child through the same rubbish she went through and then blame on this occasion white men..........How ironic
For the record Halle never brought up race I did.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#35 Mar 30, 2013
Halle Berry isn't a black woman. She's biracial and thus engages in relationships with both black and white men.
Ride The Lightning

Lockhart, TX

#36 Mar 30, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
Halle Berry isn't a black woman. She's biracial and thus engages in relationships with both black and white men.
I agree. She would only be considered black if she got elected president.
YSB

UK

#37 Mar 30, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
So she has been in therapy for nearly 30 years trying to deal with it.
http://www.aol.com/video/halle-berry-has-been...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
uk black

UK

#38 Apr 7, 2013
Aspiring baby mother Halle Berry at 46 is pregnant again.........To her partner Oliver Martinez.........

Lets get this right........Two broke men, two babies, two different sets of drama..........I can now see why black women are running to white men..........lol
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#39 Apr 7, 2013
uk black wrote:
Aspiring baby mother Halle Berry at 46 is pregnant again.........To her partner Oliver Martinez.........

Lets get this right........Two broke men, two babies, two different sets of drama..........I can now see why black women are running to white men..........lol
Halle isn't black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,548,978
black men i know why u bash ur women! 16 min Char 29
nothing is wrong with using Clorox in your bath... (Nov '13) 20 min Clyde 33
Whites commit 70% of the crimes in America!!! (Jan '09) 26 min Truth defender 5,452
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 35 min Paul 107
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 54 min Frogface Kate 39
Why are BM so thirsty for sub par White women? 1 hr AAM2000 2
Are liberals getting too unstable? 1 hr Savant 91
All b.s. aside, what poster is the funniest? 4 hr Sadbuttrue 46
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 4 hr Sadbuttrue 42
More from around the web