Halle's black daddy Jerome ruined her!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 27, 2013
So she has been in therapy for nearly 30 years trying to deal with it.

http://www.aol.com/video/halle-berry-has-been...

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 27, 2013
So everything is the father's fault. Her mother was this angel that did the best she could.
Fastball

Lockhart, TX

#3 Mar 27, 2013
MumRa wrote:
So everything is the father's fault. Her mother was this angel that did the best she could.
Well, the video said that she has been in therapy for 30 years because of the abusive behavior of her BLACK alcoholic father but didn't mention her mother so obviously HE was the problem. I suppose this is the part where you start making excuses for that drunk, violent azzhole.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 27, 2013
MumRa wrote:
Well according to Halle that what it is. No wonder she choose a WM to father her child because she probably feared a BM would harm her child like her black father harmed her.
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#5 Mar 27, 2013
MumRa wrote:
A lot of black men DO abandon thier kids. At least her mother raised her. But, of course, you can leave it to you blacks to defend your own kind.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Fastball wrote:
<quoted text> Well, the video said that she has been in therapy for 30 years because of the abusive behavior of her BLACK alcoholic father but didn't mention her mother so obviously HE was the problem. I suppose this is the part where you start making excuses for that drunk, violent azzhole.
Because women are known to take full responsibility for their lives.

Level 8

Location hidden

#7 Mar 27, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Well according to Halle that what it is. No wonder she choose a WM to father her child because she probably feared a BM would harm her child like her black father harmed her.
Halle is Nucking Futs. I'm glad a White man is her baby daddy and getting paid every month from her.

A White man made her death. A white man is stealing her money every month.

Good job!

Level 8

Location hidden

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of black men DO abandon thier kids. At least her mother raised her. But, of course, you can leave it to you blacks to defend your own kind.
No. Black women have a lot of babies out of wedlock. How many of those fathers are black. We can speculate. But with rampant black teenage moms ruining around. How many of those girls do you expect to be married?

That doesn't mean the fathers aren't in their lives. People need to have better reading comprehension skills. OOW does not mean single and father isn't there.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 27, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Halle is Nucking Futs. I'm glad a White man is her baby daddy and getting paid every month from her.
A White man made her death. A white man is stealing her money every month.
Good job!
Halle is not nuts she is a victim who hasn't healed just yet. I don't agree with giving men support like that especially when he is not the real father but I am sure it will be reverse before the girl is even 10.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11 Mar 27, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Halle is not nuts she is a victim who hasn't healed just yet. I don't agree with giving men support like that especially when he is not the real father but I am sure it will be reverse before the girl is even 10.
Gabe is getting rich off of Halle because she ASSumed all of her relationships were solely based on race and not character.

She likes damaged men because that is what her mother liked and trained her to like.

We have to stop with thinking she or her mother was a victim. The skin color of the man has nothing to do with it. For all women that believe so. I hope those White men take all of your money as well.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Halle do have mental problems. She has been through both form of abuse from black Men as well as white men. Its either physically or mental and we should know from some of the members on the forum mental abuse is worst.

Halle is one of these women who feel she has to have a man in her life at all time, so she jumps from one relationship to another.

Both races of Men has abused Halle because she is not breaking to take time to learn self.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 27, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Gabe is getting rich off of Halle because she ASSumed all of her relationships were solely based on race and not character.
She likes damaged men because that is what her mother liked and trained her to like.
We have to stop with thinking she or her mother was a victim. The skin color of the man has nothing to do with it. For all women that believe so. I hope those White men take all of your money as well.
I am not on her mother I am talking about her. Since young kids can't defend themselves being bullied by adults or older kids is traumatizing for life. You can make excuses all you want but her father ruined her to the point that she may even hate herself for just being born.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 27, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Halle do have mental problems. She has been through both form of abuse from black Men as well as white men. Its either physically or mental and we should know from some of the members on the forum mental abuse is worst.
Halle is one of these women who feel she has to have a man in her life at all time, so she jumps from one relationship to another.
Both races of Men has abused Halle because she is not breaking to take time to learn self.
Yes but the most damaging abuse will always be the abuse she suffered in her most vulnerable at childhood.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#15 Mar 27, 2013
I noticed that Halle black men were well off and her white men were "losers".

Level 8

Location hidden

#16 Mar 27, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I am not on her mother I am talking about her. Since young kids can't defend themselves being bullied by adults or older kids is traumatizing for life. You can make excuses all you want but her father ruined her to the point that she may even hate herself for just being born.
I'm not making excuses for the father. I'm just not putting all of the blame on him. I would say the same if the father was white and the mother was Black.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 27, 2013
bdcsr wrote:
I noticed that Halle black men were well off and her white men were "losers".
Eric Benet wasn't rich at all and he even attempted to sue Halle.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 27, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not making excuses for the father. I'm just not putting all of the blame on him. I would say the same if the father was white and the mother was Black.
As you may know I typically give BM a pass in ruin the black sons since it's usually the emotionally damaged mother who does all that. But in Halle's case it was her daddy who damaged her in what short little time he was with her.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#19 Mar 27, 2013
sassyntrashy,

Eric Benet had more than the white guys.

Location hidden

#20 Mar 27, 2013
bdcsr wrote:
sassyntrashy,
What was his networth then?

Level 8

Location hidden

#21 Mar 27, 2013
bdcsr wrote:
sassyntrashy,
Halle Berry has dated 6 white men and 6 black men. All failed relationships. But she has written off only Black men. I think that speaks for itself.

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_966/halle-ber...

She was engaged to Danny Wood from Backstreet boys and he called her crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BBC news article says Africans discovered Ameri... (Sep '09) 2 min KiloEcho 36
Black Men Are Useless 3 min A Perm For BM 9
Does BM mean bowel movement? (Jan '12) 3 min The Reality 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Henry 1,394,722
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 6 min Jax 27
Why do Mexicans and Blacks have so many kids li... 8 min Marcus Washington 4
Black men who date White women are uncle toms! 11 min Jax 7
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 43 min Don Barros Serrano 46,275
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 48 min Moses 135,969
The UK has left the EU 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 71
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Sara 145
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Drilling for the ... 1,299
More from around the web