|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
you been chasing and married to White women for 35 years and your alone now!
you don't have anything to show for your time!
your crazy i couldnt Fatom the thought, hAHAHAH LOL, BITCH Im fixing to hope in my ride go to store an i got a chinchilla on, i got a cold Jordan jump suit on, only 5 made i had two, got one on now, fresh,with black Jordan boots,pocket full of money! i bee's right back!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>your crazy i couldnt Fatom the thought, hAHAHAH LOL, BITCH Im fixing to hope in my ride go to store an i got a chinchilla on, i got a cold Jordan jump suit on, only 5 made i had two, got one on now, fresh,with black Jordan boots,pocket full of money! i bee's right back!
MACEO

As I said you have "No Common sense" !

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
It's your diction.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Stretchmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your diction.
MACEO the Fool & Scoffer! lmao

MACEO

you been chasing and married to White women for 35 years and your alone now! I'm not against IR even for Black men but you don't do for your own families but you ran a MARATHON TO SUPPORT HER FAMILY!

That's your Submissive Trait you have to support White men!

you don't have anything to show for your time which is foolish to me! Especially when you do it to yourself!
zew

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Frank wrote:
MACEO wants to be a WHITE MAN...sad but true!
:^ D
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
is this beacause of what that sparkling ice girl wrote in her.. thread.. i actually really want to thank her for that.. most of the bm in america bark so much about hwo they are happy with ther non aa women, BW can be happy too but movingn on from Black men to non bW...white men.

Now this is funny but can be quite effective!

Interracial Dating Secrets of Asian women that Black women should know to snag a Delious White man! lmao

http://blackwomenwhitemen.wordpress.com/2013/...

This will help Black women to move on!
MACEO

thank you so much for the link, I will get in top share and be submissive only to White males! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Coca-Cola Body wrote:
LOL sheboon b^tch!
MACEO

Black men like "naive women" or 'Ho's, Stippers, sluts and Drama Queens" those are the ones they get pregnant and have OOW babies with all the time!

Black men are the only race of men that reward "Stripper, Ho's and Sluts" while other race of men seek quality women! Ive never heard of any really successful man marry White or non White Slut material only Black men do these things. In most cases they have little or no education and all they have to do is say their "Models" and they can cash in.

There's "No standards" when it comes to Black males they just prefer living off anybody, in impregnating Strippers or Ho's and not getting married!

Black men have "No Standards" because they don't have any "Worth or Value"!
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Noworries123 wrote:
Sadbuttrue, I have enjoyed your posts for years! I have got to meet you! This shyt is hilarious!
MACEO

I need you to tell me why your a FOOL and a Scoffer?

Sadly Maceo did that to the WW from Fredrick, MD to make her look foolish as well as he wanted to feel like he was a man. So if he had Anal Sex with her in a barnyard in Fredrick, MD and shamed her, by taken her down, fuk'd her in the ASS and bragged about it on Topix so he would feel good about himself!

She doesn't talk to him anymore because she mostly ashamed she should have taken some legal action against him - Sodomy is an offense! Maybe because she works with him she didn't want the shame.

Its also why he did it because he knew he could get away with it. Had a Been a Black woman she would have Kicked MaCEO's Ass and as well as gotten the authorities involved arresting him for sodomy !

That's the difference between some WW and BW!

Black men are always trying to ruin women's lives they don't bring any love, protection, don't provide and never lead!
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>your crazy i couldnt Fatom the thought, hAHAHAH LOL, BITCH Im fixing to hope in my ride go to store an i got a chinchilla on, i got a cold Jordan jump suit on, only 5 made i had two, got one on now, fresh,with black Jordan boots,pocket full of money! i bee's right back!
MACEO

I need you to tell me why your a FOOL and a Scoffer?

Sadly Maceo did that to the WW from Fredrick, MD to make her look foolish as well as he wanted to feel like he was a man. So if he had Anal Sex with her in a barnyard in Fredrick, MD and shamed her, by taken her down, fuk'd her in the ASS and bragged about it on Topix so he would feel good about himself!

She doesn't talk to him anymore because she mostly ashamed she should have taken some legal action against him - Sodomy is an offense! Maybe because she works with him she didn't want the shame.

Its also why he did it because he knew he could get away with it. Had a Been a Black woman she would have Kicked MaCEO's Ass and as well as gotten the authorities involved arresting him for sodomy !

That's the difference between some WW and BW!

Black men are always trying to ruin women's lives they don't bring any love, protection, don't provide and never lead!
SorryNigglette

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Maceo

Klass673211 Wrote

Maceo Patterson of Virginia aka Greg Coop on YouTube (hundreds of alias) has about 15 female profiles on your site "BeyondBlackandWhite ". He's a Marginal Black man that has only Married, chased, ran to adultery with only White women for the last 35 years.

Maceo is similar to Sgt Willie Pete and Tommy Sotomayor but he's a "Weak man" that acts very immature, childish and insecure. He's almost 60 years old and lives a very reclusive life and he's bitter no Black women ever wanted him..

Maceo and his friends only worship and entertain White women only. Unless your a Mammie Black women where he can gloat in your face you remain faithful while he gloats about how stunning White women are how much better they are for Black men.

His motive is that he wants Black women to be alone and unhappy because they didn't want him. He only feels that Black women deserve to be screwed, left, lived off or leave them with OOW babies to support alone.

He calls Black women she boon bitches, Weave wearing bitches, Sluts, elitist feminist Hoes only accept Black men peeing on them! he doesn't believe that Black women deserve anything except to be left or just used as a fuk.and you should be happy with what you get even if the Black man is doing nothing because your a Black woman!

Many of the female profiles on your site are his!

His female profiles attempt to say Black men are good like himself and that Black women don't want Nice good guys. He's not an advocate for Black relationships only IR for Black males only!

He's not a good man, he never helped his family, nor his White wife with her business. He was too busy being a Black man chasing White women's ASS in his spare time as well as hating on Black women.

To be honest he's a old Sick Weird Acting Bitter Recluse. He seems to be getting worse since his White wife asked for the divorce several years ago.

He's my encouragement to NOT date Black man based on his behaviors as well as the collective. I want no parts of the high risk behaviors or stats that I see in Black men because I know its not changing. As well as you can't change a man or how he thinks.

Black men are too high risk and most women don't get anything for their investment in them! I see too many Black men doing some foul behaviors collectively/ so much that it sickens me to the point where I feel its not worth my time or effort to invest in them.

Life is short, I'll be only dating White man in 2014
Seth

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

yes
Liz _PreciousPetsVAc om

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Maceo

The Lack of "Real Men" in the African American Race

This is true the African American race lacks "Real Men'" they don't know how to be that man in a woman's life.

Funny, everybody calls African American men "Garbage men" in which I was shocked, its not just one race; many see what African American men do and how they accept the "Crumbs" from other races.

As much as African American men talk they do the same "foul behaviors" with other races of women which points the culprit for destroying the race is African American men and those Dumb Black women who allow it or Poor White women/non African American women who are not wanted by their own race!

Funny, more and more Educated African American women have "Sworn off" African American men for these reasons. Many African American men due the poor dysfunctional lifestyles see there's' not any decent men in the race.

Sadly, many African American women say their Moving on from African American men. They have a desired to be women and get treated as such which rarely comes from any African American men!

Its time to move on from Baby Boys effeminates who don't know their place as men!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 23

TheEye wrote:
shebonn b8tches pretending to be a black woman..........just like you Sadbuttrue
Maceo

Look what you did to your Ex White wife of 29 years as well as your Mother that's sad but its YOU!

Your a Very selfish, self-centered, arrogant, ignorant, bitter man so you'll die alone! You brought that upon yourself

GO DIE ALONE MACEO!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 26

maceo you look like a FAT Silverback Gorilla! lmao

I could care less which profile you use out of the 400 but YOUR A LOSER!

Isn't one of the women black? Did you look at the video? Whats wrong with cheering him on for winning the Gold?

Now, I wouldn't date Bolt, he's too damn UGLY!!!! He won a Gold mental so good for him so lets be happy for him as well as Gabby and many other Black women and men who won!

I honestly think you want black women to be jealous as if they's some completion!

I wouldn't look at Bolt to date or even you; you remind me of a FAT ,UGLY GORILLA and your a lOSER!

I'm glad he won the Gold mental he worked for it! There were many Black men and Women in the Oympics who won GOLD metals and I'm proud of all of them!

YOur bitterness wants you to cause division; you waste too much energy HATING BLACK WOMEN!

But as a result, you'll NEVER SEE ME WITH A BLACK MAN TO DATE OR MARRY!

As I told you prior!, I"M dating a 6'2 White man who's a Professional with Blue eyes and if it doesn't work out, another White man will approach me like they always do!!

Instead of trying to be an instigator at almost 60 years old why not volunteer or mentor these loser Black Boys who get incarcerated pass around dieases, commit crimes, rape women, live off women all the time, DOn't take care of their children and murder Black men who look like them???

YOUR A LOSER SO WHY NOT GIVE BACK AND HELP THEM NOT LOOK FOOLISH LIKE YOU DO!
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 28

Frank wrote:
MACEO is a WHITE MAN...or a sheboon b*tch Sad but true!
:^ D
maceo you look like a FAT Silverback Gorilla! lmao

I could care less which profile you use out of the 400 but YOUR A LOSER!

Isn't one of the women black? Did you look at the video? Whats wrong with cheering him on for winning the Gold?

Now, I wouldn't date Bolt, he's too damn UGLY!!!! He won a Gold mental so good for him so lets be happy for him as well as Gabby and many other Black women and men who won!

I honestly think you want black women to be jealous as if they's some completion!

I wouldn't look at Bolt to date or even you; you remind me of a FAT ,UGLY GORILLA and your a lOSER!

I'm glad he won the Gold mental he worked for it! There were many Black men and Women in the Oympics who won GOLD metals and I'm proud of all of them!

YOur bitterness wants you to cause division; you waste too much energy HATING BLACK WOMEN!

But as a result, you'll NEVER SEE ME WITH A BLACK MAN TO DATE OR MARRY!

As I told you prior!, I"M dating a 6'2 White man who's a Professional with Blue eyes and if it doesn't work out, another White man will approach me like they always do!!

Instead of trying to be an instigator at almost 60 years old why not volunteer or mentor these loser Black Boys who get incarcerated pass around dieases, commit crimes, rape women, live off women all the time, DOn't take care of their children and murder Black men who look like them???

YOUR A LOSER SO WHY NOT GIVE BACK AND HELP THEM NOT LOOK FOOLISH LIKE YOU DO!
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 28

[QUOTE who="Maceobabytch]<quo ted text>MACEO PATTERSON FROM RESTON, VIRGINIA IS A LOSER!
MACEO PATTERSON FROM RESTON, VIRGINIA IS A LOSER!

[/QUOTE]

Sources Where mACEO can get help for unbridled Anger at Black women and white men!

Inside the Mind of an Angry Man: Help for Angry Men

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007RRUJ0U/r ...

When Good Men Get Angry
Bill Perkins

http://www.amazon.com/When-Good-Men-Angry-ebo ...

Rage: A Step-by-Step Guide to Overcoming Explosive Anger
http://www.amazon.com/Rage-Step-Step-Overcomi ...

Anger Management - Secrets You Need to Know!- Learn How to Control Your Rage and Take Control of Your Life!

http://www.amazon.com/Anger-Management-Secret ...

The Anger Trap: Free Yourself from the
Les Carter

http://www.amazon.com/The-Anger-Trap-Frustrat ...

Letting Go of Anger: The Eleven Most Common Anger Styles and What to Do About Them

http://www.amazon.com/Letting-Go-Anger-Eleven ...

The Gift of Anger: Seven Steps to Uncover the Meaning of Anger and Gain Awareness, True Strength, and Peace

Marcia Cannon (Author)
http://www.amazon.com/The-Gift-Anger-Awarenes ...

Bottom Line: maceo brought most of his "Angry, Bitter, Shame" upon himself with his bad choices!

LITTLE MACEO NEEDS TO GROW UP AND MAN UP; EVERYTHING CAN'T BE THE WAY THIS BABY BOY WANTS;

THATS HOW MEN GROW UP TO BE MEN AND OTHER MEN REMAIN FEMINIZED!

LMao

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh9h hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hahahahahahahaha

Grow up maceo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

511 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL 1,084,407
King's legacy still cause of debate (Jan '14) 4 min Abdurratln 937
I Love White Police Officers!!!!!!!! 4 min Unknown 128
Africans spreading the Ebola Virus like wildfire 5 min empedocles 149
Where is ROOFIS? Getting a rim job 6 min No Joke 1
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min Servant of YAH 2,876
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 7 min TranshumanX 78,830
White people are depraved, immoral, unethical s... 1 hr Darkjaemess 65
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••