Black women will be forever the sexie...

“ RIP Macho B”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

rain forest

#61 Sep 28, 2009
RealTalk1550 wrote:
<quoted text> I can't stand to see black men and women treat each other so badly. We talk about each other liek we're worthless. It's sad day for black people in general. But I guess it is what it is.
Weak and stupid Blacks do this..
Fly Filipino

Santa Ana, CA

#62 Sep 28, 2009
RealTalk1550 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you crazy? Latina women are smoking hot. I think most men in general would agree with that.
You're right,I should know. My wife is Colombian. She's a beautiful woman. But my girlfriend in college was black and she was very pretty. Black women can hold their own against other women. There is beauty in all races of women. So what's wrong with black men stating that their women are the best.? White boys say it all the time. They think their women are the best. So what's the problem?

Since: Jun 09

Washington, DC

#63 Sep 28, 2009
blackbolt wrote:
<quoted text>
think so??
he's not that far from where you claim to be comin' from here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T6FODJ057C6QO...
Me and that guy has nothing common. I'm not anti interracial.

Since: Jun 09

Washington, DC

#64 Sep 28, 2009
Fly Filipino wrote:
<quoted text>You're right,I should know. My wife is Colombian. She's a beautiful woman. But my girlfriend in college was black and she was very pretty. Black women can hold their own against other women. There is beauty in all races of women. So what's wrong with black men stating that their women are the best.? White boys say it all the time. They think their women are the best. So what's the problem?
Anyone who says that one race of women are the best is not being honest. I see women of every race that I consider to be equally as attractive. I'm keep it real with everyone here. Black women are not the best looking, nor is any other race better looking than them.
Queen

AOL

#65 Sep 28, 2009
RealTalk1550 wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone who says that one race of women are the best is not being honest. I see women of every race that I consider to be equally as attractive. I'm keep it real with everyone here. Black women are not the best looking, nor is any other race better looking than them.
That's your opinion. People still have personal taste and not every man even find all races of women beautiful.
Fly Filipino

Santa Ana, CA

#66 Sep 28, 2009
RealTalk1550 wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone who says that one race of women are the best is not being honest. I see women of every race that I consider to be equally as attractive. I'm keep it real with everyone here. Black women are not the best looking, nor is any other race better looking than them.
I feel what you're saying. But you didn't answer the question. What's wrong with black men having pride in their women? Since the beauty of white women is never questioned. There's nothing wrong with saying black women are the best,in a country where we are bombarded with white images of beauty. I see it as a pride issue,not putting down other women. That's just how I look at it.

“Aye!!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Dayton, Ohio

#67 Sep 28, 2009
Yes, Black women are the most beautifulest women in the world! And always will be!!
Brenda

Walldürn, Germany

#68 Sep 29, 2009
Missy C_Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
sURE!! What are you doing in Germany? Military?
Yeah , i got 2 more years to go !

:o(

“Ecko Lucifer”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Denver, CO

#69 Sep 29, 2009
GoodGrief78 wrote:
You women make me keep coming back for more.
www.youtube.com/watch...
Hope you enjoy the tunes as well as our women
I'd hit that.

But...Race is not important. those women are not hot because they are black, they are hot because THEY. ARE. HOT.

I only look at the important things in Women, like their personality, self esteem, Intellgience...

And their tits. Is this not what all men do?
Brenda

Walldürn, Germany

#70 Sep 29, 2009
RBALLA wrote:
Yes, Black women are the most beautifulest women in the world! And always will be!!
thanks babe ,you are sweet!

“Aye!!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Dayton, Ohio

#71 Sep 29, 2009
Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>thanks babe ,you are sweet!
You're welcome, babygirl.

Since: Jun 09

Washington, DC

#72 Sep 29, 2009
Fly Filipino wrote:
<quoted text> I feel what you're saying. But you didn't answer the question. What's wrong with black men having pride in their women? Since the beauty of white women is never questioned. There's nothing wrong with saying black women are the best,in a country where we are bombarded with white images of beauty. I see it as a pride issue,not putting down other women. That's just how I look at it.
I don't have a problem with them saying. I'm just pointing out the fact that it's not true.
Irish samoan

Whangarei, New Zealand

#73 Sep 29, 2009
So nappy hair is sexy?
Irish samoan

Whangarei, New Zealand

#74 Sep 29, 2009
before I get hated on I think all races have there deformites whites are too white, asians can't really see cause of there eyes so I guess the most sexiest woman in the world....would look Latino

Since: Nov 07

Urban Decay

#75 Sep 29, 2009
Missy C_Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FLY!!! I missed you!!
Hey babe! How are you? I missed you too, how's it?

Since: Nov 07

Urban Decay

#76 Sep 29, 2009
GoodGrief78 wrote:
<quoted text> Your'e welcome. Saith the Good Grief
*HUGZ*
:)

Since: Nov 07

Urban Decay

#77 Sep 29, 2009
blackbolt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talkin' to a racist piece of sh8t..'jony' has been exposed by numerous BM AND BW
posters
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T641I929FER24...
...'it' hates BM..the BW "love" nonsense is just sick racist lust..IF that..
there is also solid evidence that 'it' is actually a BM hating BW..
just so you know
I know you and I don't talk but I want to say I appreciate how you let that sister know about JONY without insulting her.

Thanks!

“I wish U wud”

Since: Aug 09

Youngstown, O-HI-O

#78 Sep 29, 2009
Knottie wrote:
STOP TRYING TO REDUCE BLACK WOMEN TO SEXUAL OBJECTS!
WE ARE INTELLIGENT AND CAPABLE HUMAN BEINGS..."NOT" SEXUAL ENTITIES!!!
ALTHOUGH, THERE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN *HORES AND JEZEBELS OF ALL RACES. NO DOUBT, "THEY'D" LOVE YOUR LITTLE THREAD YOU GOT GOING.
ps
Pardon The Pun!
Thank you! I had this topic come up yesterday in discussion w/gf. Saying you admire a woman for what race she is isnt a compliment!!! Its an impersonal statement declaring their preference! Its no different than posting I like women w/ Tig Bitties and then showing a Youtube montage of large breasted women!! Its an objectivication not personal. Feeding into this BS is done neg and pos by people who are identifying themselves by their race, or in my example by their breasts. Just how the BM go ballistic when a white guy is dating a black woman. Its not personal to you unless you see yourself as your race and nothign more. Try seeing yourself as a HUMAN first and all this racial bias BS will roll off your back.
http://www.topix.com/forum/life/interracial/T...

“I wish U wud”

Since: Aug 09

Youngstown, O-HI-O

#79 Sep 29, 2009
blackbolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak and stupid Blacks do this..
Nice to see you admit your weak and stupid. All you've done is attack blk women for 3 days on this other thread.
Every blk woman who posted there was subjected to your cowardly vile abuse. Still no email? P*ssy, hypocritical p*ssy at that!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TH5IS8UCK5LFH...

“ RIP Macho B”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

rain forest

#80 Sep 29, 2009
Brian215 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see you admit your weak and stupid. All you've done is attack blk women for 3 days on this other thread.
Every blk woman who posted there was subjected to your cowardly vile abuse. Still no email? P*ssy, hypocritical p*ssy at that!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TH5IS8UCK5LFH...
Go f yourself f8ggot..
..cracker POdogSh8t like you with your lame lies..as if black women need to be defended by azzsukkin vermin like you!!

yeah..right!!

ALL my posts are there for anyone to read..

you can sniff black butt all you want..

you will still be a cheesy corny cracker punk..

:O)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Blacks Are The Real Jews (May '08) 3 min Moses 3,229
Video proof that Hannibal Barca was Black (Jan '13) 10 min dreamhunk 25
Does Race Biologically Exist? 16 min Moses 510
News Barack Obama's Deplorable Race Relations Legacy 18 min Obama Support Cri... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 1,478,936
ALL Arabs berbers WILL get the fk out our sacre... 31 min Moses 54
Me have story to say. 45 min Me 21 year old 5
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Jax 170
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 3 hr Me 21 year old 74
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 3 hr Sicklecell Supporter 859
More from around the web