Black People Threatening To Riot Are ...

Black People Threatening To Riot Are Pathetic

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 12, 2013
As much as I would like it to happen, someone brought something up last night.

When it comes to police brutality, I'm on the side of the victim no matter what color they are. Because whatever a pig does to a black person, they would have done the same to me. Most people in prison are scum, but no more than any pig.

But where were the riots when the ones who shot Sean Bell were acquitted? And there are a lot of things like this. Why didn't these people threatening to riot now do anything to any police for that? I think it shows how impressionable you all are, and how easily you are manipulated by the media. But now this "white man" (lol) does this, and he had every right to legally, now you want blood if he isn't found guilty (and honestly I do to, so riots are ok with me) but can you at least try to think for yourselves?

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 12, 2013
All of these comments on twitter make black people seem really stupid and child-like. Not for threatening to riot, but the fact that you try to justify it by acting like you think Zimmerman broke the law. Most of you were saying the prosecutors lost the case, so, you agree that any unbiased juror should find him innocent. The only reason he won't be is if the jurors are scared of riots, not because Zimmerman is guilty. But the Hispanic juror they said looked disgusted by Jeantel, and several of the white jurors they said seemed to be on the side of the defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump= Is he forgetting all the lies he has tol... 5 min iamcuriousnow 4
.............Trump GOONS out in Force 8 min Hillary 2016 6
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 10 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,570
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RealDave 1,405,343
NATE SILVER : Trump will win 11 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 28
News Black Women Denied Entry Into Popular London Cl... (Sep '15) 12 min daddyshome 6
DNC Convention: Bernie supporters WALK OUT prom... 17 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 5
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 3 hr Concentrated Juice 78
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 4 hr Dark Truth 14,530
More from around the web