‘Riot time!’: EBT card failures

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vest up

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Food stamp users in near-panic over EBT card failures

Hundreds of reports on Twitter from many parts of the country indicate that Electronics Benefits Transfer (EBT) cards (the electronic version of food stamps) are not working this afternoon.

The federal EBT website has been shut down, however, and people calling the customer service line were told to try again later in the day.

EBT cards aren't working & Monday is a holiday.

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/12/riot-time-food-...

"Make it hurt."- The Kenyan
Vest up

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

&#9825;&#10084;&#9 825;Lush Goddess&#10084;&#9825; &#10084; @hood_fantasy

So ebt got shutdown in a few states aka lot of hungry ppl bout to start a riot, lock ur doors i predict a fng massacre

Mr. Lee @JohnLee216

They tryna be funny cutting EBT food stamps in Cleveland, OH. Well, A hungry enough man will KILL. Government Shutdown 13'

Juliet Ames @thebrokenplate

Almost a riot in Aldi bc EBT is down. Not leaving the house again.

hovey watford @HOVEYW

Cuz lock your doors load your guns they cut off ebt cards nationwide
9:32 AM - 12 Oct 2013

kellie williams @iTzMis_Kellie

4 PM please hurry up ! These people with ebt finna come with guns if they stuff don't work

Ms_Realitygirl @MsHairChic

@joshduggar my friend posted on FB that we now can't use our EBT Card. Are they going to starve us now? Please help us.

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/12/riot-time-food-...

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
I hope the whole damn welfare system crashes & the welfare blacks start rioting, just as long as they burn, loot & destroy their own neighborhoods like they usually do, stupid blacks.
Bad day?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Can you say computer glitch??????

Computer failure halts some food stamp payments

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/12/us/food-sta...
real square guy

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 12, 2013
 
nobody can use their ebt cards and Im out of Jack Daniels they better hurry the hell up and settle that sh!t
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 12, 2013
 
oh happy days!
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The welfare stat is coming to an end; and shortly afterwards the subhuman colored vermin will die too, all of them. There is no place for non-White vermin in the post-industrial world.
real square guy

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 12, 2013
 
X-TREME BIAS wrote:
GOD forbid, how are they gonna pay for their KFC, Big Mac's, malt liquor, menthol cigarettes & diapers this weekend?
I need some Jack Daniels and potato chips
Toomis

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 12, 2013
 
Monday is Columbus Day a federal holiday. Three days without magic snack card might be too long. If the cards don't work before Tyesday then the cities will start to cook.

Keep out of Boontown until its all clear.
abomb404

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 12, 2013
 
I can't believe what I am reading. The failure of the EBT system is horrible. Countless people, the elderly, single mothers and children, require this subsidy to survive. Just because someone needs welfare benefits to survive doesn't mean they can be disrespected. It's shocking...that could be any one of us. Thank gosh for food stamps, or I would have starved as a child (single mother, absent father). We should pull together as a community...really. When I go to the grocery store as I am blessed to have the money to buy food, and the person next to me cannot because their EBT card isn't working, I'm buying their groceries. Everyone who has the means to do this should. We're a community...don't let our lame government turn us against each other.
govtlies

Escondido, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 12, 2013
 
Vest up

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Modern Leftist @ModernLeftist
It's funny how #gop doesn't shut down #EBT for WHITES even though it's almost only WHITE people on it.#stats #science #privilege #racism

Jamal Ginzburg @ITSHABEDDING
@LeftyLemn @ModernLeftist white ppl #EBT workin fine. this is the plan to starve black folk #RACISM

Modern Leftist @ModernLeftist
#EBT is down but the secondary switchover EBT system used mainly by #whites and #latinos is UP. Somebody better explain themselves.#smh

Clifford Cole @kokomo0795
@ModernLeftist Do EBT cards ID the owner's race so that some magic button in the execute branch (Obama) can turn it off based on race?

cassis @cassis53241557
EBT still working for white people. WTF is going on?#EBT #FoodStampApocalypse #wtf @ModernLeftist @ObamaNews

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/12/no-white-people...
Black Man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 13, 2013
 
Crkakka EBTs always work. have since slab=very 700 years ago to now!
Rofl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Look at the welfare honkies projecting.

There are more whites on EBT than anyone. FACT

Whites are the overwhelming face of the poor in America. FACT

So the joke is on these piggys who rushed to this thread as soon they realized their ebts weren't working.lol
Gottz

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 13, 2013
 
Just in: EBT system is back up and running....
guesting

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rofl wrote:
Look at the welfare honkies projecting.
There are more whites on EBT than anyone. FACT
Whites are the overwhelming face of the poor in America. FACT
So the joke is on these piggys who rushed to this thread as soon they realized their ebts weren't working.lol
Isn't that the funniest shit?!

Dumb ass white people biggest suckers of the gubment teet and ALWAYS screaming about blacks. LOL! Corporate welfare, SS, medicare, medicaid, Affirmative Action, etc...

All of that benefit whites most. Lazy ass idiots.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Schenectady, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

So that explains the sharp rise in shoplifting arrest by black women in America, their EBT cards were being declined.
No Comment

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Rofl wrote:
There are more whites on EBT than anyone.
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>Umm seems about right according to population percentage dummy
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T2A96661BND6M...

....smh...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 13, 2013
 
A real food stamp outage would cause a catastrophe like America has never even seen before.
Exit Stage Left

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vest up wrote:
Food stamp users in near-panic over EBT card failures
Hundreds of reports on Twitter from many parts of the country indicate that Electronics Benefits Transfer (EBT) cards (the electronic version of food stamps) are not working this afternoon.
The federal EBT website has been shut down, however, and people calling the customer service line were told to try again later in the day.
EBT cards aren't working & Monday is a holiday.
http://twitchy.com/2013/10/12/riot-time-food -
stamp-users-in-near-panic-over -ebt-card-failures/
"Make it hurt."- The Kenyan
I heard that blacks are shoplifting like CRAZY now since the EBT card failures, even more than their usual epidemic levels.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

306 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do Black Men likes Asian women? Be Honest please!! (Jun '08) 8 min Ace-Cracks-Hacks 1,088
Whats Wrong With Race Mixing? (Feb '10) 18 min Panza 1,949
The Black Man: The Greatest Problem In America (Mar '13) 20 min sztapted 169
The BLACK Race is Functionally Retarded!! (Sep '10) 21 min jungleboy 1,050
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 33 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 88,656
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 35 min blondegirl 111,389
Black men, not all white women want you! (Dec '11) 38 min gumbyboy 587
BM Only, About My Freaky White Princess! 2 hr Wilbert 57
Are whitegirls attracted to blackguys?? 3 hr Artitype 89
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 5 hr Lili4 2,382
•••
•••
•••
•••