When does a boy become a "man" and girl a "woman"

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 30, 2012
I ask this because teenage girls are appearing(physical appearance) older than they really are so if an older man(let's say 21) is attracted to them should he be named a pedophile?
There are also women older than 21 who look as if they are 15 so if a man is attracted to her is he a pedophile?
Or what about a woman who finds a teenage boy attractive who looks 24, should she be named a pedophile?

So if the outer appearance or maturity is not what makes a woman or man, what do you think does?

1.Is it what is set as the legal age?
2.Maturity?
3.Physical appearance?
4.Age?

I have to go with age and maturity.
Thom Hilliman

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Nov 30, 2012
You listed "age" twice. Dummy!

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Thom Hilliman wrote:
You listed "age" twice. Dummy!
"Legal age" which differentiates from country to country I am sure. And age.:P
Thom Hilliman

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Nov 30, 2012
I pray you are not planning on or are presently having sex with a child.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Thom Hilliman wrote:
I pray you are not planning on or are presently having sex with a child.
Uh, no. Just something I have been thinking about for awhile.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#6 Nov 30, 2012
I thought this was going to be about when is someone “grown up”... but it's about the legal F'ing age???

The Bible says,“When I was a child I spake as a child, but grown up I put away childish things,” or something like that.

As for sex... this decrepit culture is now dressing up pre-pubescent girls as sluts which attracts the eye of pedophiles even more than otherwise...

But it could be worse... as in an Islamic society where women including girls have no consideration or rights, men can marry a 9-yr-old and rape her and the imam nods his approval...

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
I thought this was going to be about when is someone “grown up”... but it's about the legal F'ing age???
The Bible says,“When I was a child I spake as a child, but grown up I put away childish things,” or something like that.
As for sex... this decrepit culture is now dressing up pre-pubescent girls as sluts which attracts the eye of pedophiles even more than otherwise...
But it could be worse... as in an Islamic society where women including girls have no consideration or rights, men can marry a 9-yr-old and rape her and the imam nods his approval...
Uh, no I have a list of what would make "grown up"

So you are grown when you give up everything you use do as a child.

Yep I agree. But they deny that fact.

A nine year old girl(in our time of course) is a child and people should not have sex with children.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 30, 2012
THX Still Whippin wrote:
A Negro male NEVER becomes a man, although they begin to rape and breed around age 11.
A Negro female can reproduce from about 7 years on in 7-1/2 month cycles, and generally become "women" when approved for section 8.
:P... Um, okay.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#10 Nov 30, 2012
I believe this touches on an issue I was thinking about as well.

In America a black male is not a "man" or worthy of such until he can provide and also looks like a man.

But a black female is a woman as soon as she is developed physically enough after turning 18 years of age. We rarely hear people deny females the title of woman hood after their bodies develop and their age is beyond that of 18 years old.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#11 Nov 30, 2012
However I agree with you it should be based on maturity and age. And have nothing to do with physical appearance.
THX Still Whippin

United States

#12 Nov 30, 2012
[Re-Post]

A Negro male NEVER becomes a man, although they begin to rape and breed around age 11.

A Negro female can reproduce from about 7 years on in 7-1/2 month cycles, and generally become "women" when approved for section 8.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 30, 2012
THX Still Whippin wrote:
[Re-Post]
A Negro male NEVER becomes a man, although they begin to rape and breed around age 11.
A Negro female can reproduce from about 7 years on in 7-1/2 month cycles, and generally become "women" when approved for section 8.
:p Um, okay.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 30, 2012
Continuation of this thread: Anyway I read this book about a woman who was a vampire and she met this human guy who was about..."24 or older". He treated her as a child when they first met because she looked as if she was "9". Later on in the book she told him she was 21 he started to feel attracted towards her; his perception of her changed because she was indeed 21.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#15 Nov 30, 2012
The exact age is culturally determined. In the USA the age of consent has gone up over the years.

Back when half of babies died and people needed large families to do the farmwork, they married younger and started having babies quickly.

In such a culture, a 15-yr-old girl probably is mature and an acceptable bride, but then the male is not an abuser or predator, and both of them have extended families involved so it's no problem.

In today's USA a 15-yr-old is immature and easy prey for males who have no intention of setting up a home or farm or whatever.

One has to consider the cultural context.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#16 Nov 30, 2012
Although the point is clear white literature dabbles in the perverseness of secular world in order to make a profit. I think this particular book (Diaries of a Vampire?) Should not be referenced as an illustration of your point of view.

I feel even maturity alone doesn't warrant woman/man-hood.

It's because while the mind may be ready the body may not and vice versa.
see-n-say

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Nov 30, 2012
For humans it is a complex thing but eighteen is the accepted average.

For naegros, you can basically double their age. Like THX said they can sh*t out a new crop of "youth and individuals" at 7 (14). When and if they are ever truly adults is open to conjecture.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 30, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
Although the point is clear white literature dabbles in the perverseness of secular world in order to make a profit. I think this particular book (Diaries of a Vampire?) Should not be referenced as an illustration of your point of view.
I feel even maturity alone doesn't warrant woman/man-hood.
It's because while the mind may be ready the body may not and vice versa.
It is not called vampire dairies, it is called "fledgling" I think :p

Also, yes I understand what you are saying. Very good point.:P
Bigsmoke

Sandhurst, UK

#19 Nov 30, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
I ask this because teenage girls are appearing(physical appearance) older than they really are so if an older man(let's say 21) is attracted to them should he be named a pedophile?
There are also women older than 21 who look as if they are 15 so if a man is attracted to her is he a pedophile?
Or what about a woman who finds a teenage boy attractive who looks 24, should she be named a pedophile?
So if the outer appearance or maturity is not what makes a woman or man, what do you think does?
1.Is it what is set as the legal age?
2.Maturity?
3.Physical appearance?
4.Age?
I have to go with age and maturity.
A pedophile is one who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children thus the person appears to be a child that hasn't completed puberty.

Completion of puberty average:
Females 15 - 17
Males 16 - 17

So pedophiles are generally people attracted to people under 16/15 years old.

Also one shouldn't confuse ''statutory rape'' with ''child molestation'' as not all statutory rape is child molestation. For example an adult engaging in sex with a person below the age of consent who is considered to have completed puberty committed ''statutory rape'' but not ''child molestation'' but all child molestation is also statutory rape.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#20 Nov 30, 2012
when they no longer wonder whether they are or not- then they are.
If its even a question; then they aren't.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#21 Nov 30, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
I ask this because teenage girls are appearing(physical appearance) older than they really are so if an older man(let's say 21) is attracted to them should he be named a pedophile?
There are also women older than 21 who look as if they are 15 so if a man is attracted to her is he a pedophile?
Or what about a woman who finds a teenage boy attractive who looks 24, should she be named a pedophile?
So if the outer appearance or maturity is not what makes a woman or man, what do you think does?
1.Is it what is set as the legal age?
2.Maturity?
3.Physical appearance?
4.Age?
I have to go with age and maturity.
You're talking about a girl who appears to be a woman? That has nothing to do with pedophilia; it only has to do with legal age of consent. Pedophiles aren't interested in the number- the actual age. The interest they have is in the physical appearance of the person. A child who appears to be a woman would hold no interest whatsoever to a pedophile. They want a person who appears to be a child- whether the person is 8 or 18 is of little concern to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,125,123
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 5 min InsaneEdmon 100
GodBody, I Require Amswers !!!!!! (Jun '08) 5 min God Body720 61
What do black people think of Hispanics? (Nov '07) 7 min melissa__ 470
Sassyntrashy said slavery was not all that bad. 9 min Mindless 74
Blacks and crime 9 min InsaneEdmon 4
Latinos "most stupid" (Mar '09) 10 min melissa__ 30
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 10 min Carly HI YAH 7,297
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 1 hr Just the facts 96
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 95,771
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 3 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 164

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE