Why do black men hate dark-skinned wo...

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#880 Jan 14, 2013
Jennifer Nichole wrote:
Women of all races have worn weaves since way back in the day. Why is long straight hair associated with like a white girl? Women of all nationalities have straight hair. I personally order indian so please stop with the wanna be white girl cuz I've never worn caucasion hair. Most of their hair is stringy and thin so they add weave for thickness.I like to change my hair up. I have natural very long thick hair under my weave (just because a sista wears weave doesnt mean she's bald). You will only find a Black man talking about a womens hair. Other men of other nationalities could care less how their women wear their hair. And.., also black men are so critical of us THEY ARE THE ONLY RACE OF MEN WHO DONT LOVE AND ADORE THEIR OWN WOMEN AND THAT IS SO SAD!!!!!!!!!
Look,I'm not really one to talk being that I'm mixed but where do you live? Cos here in this city black mens looove black women for real. An all this talk about dark skin ladies not gettin love aint what I see.I know some beautiful dark skin ladies and they get mad attention for real. Yo,men love women and thas all there is to it. Even racist white boys like a good lookin black girl and to HELL wit her skin tone. I see it all the time in Bensonhurst Brooklyn. Italian dudes that hate on bruthas but jus be clockin the sistas on the street and talkin about the ones in the movies like Whaa oh marone but she looks good.But if a brutha comes up the block they get ready on some fightin shit.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#881 Jan 14, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
I want an honest answer. It's like black men have a deep deep DEEP hatred for dark-skinned black women even though they're dark themselves. Why does black men despises dark-skinned black women? I'm not worrying about the media because it's whitewashed anyway. All the brothers, be honest with me, and please don't give me that bullshit "preference" just to cover up your hatred.
MACEO

BLACK WOMEN ARE MOVING ON FROM BLACK MALES! LMAO

MACEO

So sad there so many "Self hating Black men like yourself who are driving Black women to other races of men!

Apparently each time they come out much better than staying with Black men! lmao

Chinese Multi-Millionaire Marry's Young Black Professional Woman!

http://youtu.be/krRV_Xh2WkQ

How Stunning!!!!!!!!!! lmao

http://youtu.be/krRV_Xh2WkQ

Maceo she's dark skin! LMAO

I'm so proud of black women moving on from Black males!

Black men never had any love or support from Black men its so nice to see them being treated like women by other races of men! You can relax and be a woman!

You can't do that with a Black man EVER!

It really brings tears to my eyes!
Janey

Manchester, UK

#882 Jan 18, 2013
Hubby wrote:
When you say, why do dark skinned men hate dark skinned women, does the mean that dark skinned HAVE to like dark skinned women ? You are speaking about all dark skinned men it seems. There isn't a obligation and I highly doubt that that all dark skinned men hate dark skinned women.~ Hubby
I don't agree that all darkskinned men should have to like all darkskinned woman. Everyone has a right to their own preference. What I am saying is that for eg. if we had 100 darkskinned men to 100 darkskinned women and other races, does that mean that 100 darkskinned men should bypass the 100 darkskinned women for other races, should we become extinct like the dinosaurs? don't you think something is drastically wrong with our race when at least 70% of our darkskinned men in America and the uk find darkskinned women attrocious. Can you not see what's happening? The majority of babies that are being born in the black race are mixraced and the minority of black negro children are getting more racist discrimination from mixed-race children and other races of children. Blackmen prefer to walk down the street with a mixraced or whitewoman. He'll push the pram with his mixed-race baby in it but he's nowhere to be seen if his baby is darkskinned. He speaks evil of the blackwoman especially if she's darkskinned. It's evil. Can't you see what's happening are you blind to it all? Or is it because you are a blackman and you just don't care because it does not affect you. Maybe you should check it out do some investigation of your own.
Jay

New Lebanon, OH

#883 Jan 24, 2013
That's crazy because I love black women and I am black and the darker the better. that statement is completely false. as a matter fact I am head over heels for Dark skin women but when I approach them they seem to have that type of attitude like we don't like them. we black men who love black women know this is true! Nothing like a dark skinned beautiful woman! As a matter fact most real black men will tell you they love Darker women! You add a figure 8 body with intelligence and what a Queen! Black women are the mother of all nation! How can u see them any less than that!
Nate F

Peoria, IL

#884 Jan 26, 2013
Wrong... I see dark skin african american males marrying light skin african american women on a regualr basis. It's not right to try to say AA men don't like AA women because most marry light skin AA women. Consider the attitude of light skin AA women vs dark skin AA women. Now you have your answer.
Nate F

Peoria, IL

#885 Jan 26, 2013
Black women have created their own limited pool to date from. Especially dark skin AA women, because dark skin AA men primarily marry only light skin AA women due to the better attitude of light skin aa women.

Light skin black males and even hispanics have been completely removed from the dating pool for african american women. Most light skin and hispanic men with intelligence know the hate and bitter distain african american women have towards them due to light skin.

So, who is in bad shape? Both ligh and dark skin african american women, but at least light skin african american women are prized by dark skin AA males and eventually marry. Dark skin AA women are left with the scraps of liberal white males and a light skin aa women may snatch or at least fck him well to.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#886 Jan 27, 2013
Nate F wrote:
Black women have created their own limited pool to date from. Especially dark skin AA women, because dark skin AA men primarily marry only light skin AA women due to the better attitude of light skin aa women.

Light skin black males and even hispanics have been completely removed from the dating pool for african american women. Most light skin and hispanic men with intelligence know the hate and bitter distain african american women have towards them due to light skin.

So, who is in bad shape? Both ligh and dark skin african american women, but at least light skin african american women are prized by dark skin AA males and eventually marry. Dark skin AA women are left with the scraps of liberal white males and a light skin aa women may snatch or at least fck him well to.
whoa!!!
brandon j

Northport, AL

#887 Feb 1, 2013
Hey I'm a black man I love myself sum dark skinn women not realty into light skinn
brandon j

Northport, AL

#888 Feb 1, 2013
the reason black men like white women is because its easier to put up with a white women crap the black women the don't naggs a lot according to a black man. U can ask a white women To do something and they don't give lip but ask a black women u gonna get lip that what they think!!!!
Star82

United States

#889 Feb 21, 2013
Bringing up the hair issues will not answer the question to the color issue. What the hell does hair have to do with it, it's just hair! I'm sure that any black woman knows that when/if she perms or weaves that the result will not change her skin color. Stay on the issue of skin, leave the hair issues to hair subjects. People stop bringing up hair-it's just hair! White women never get called out for dying their hair blond when some of them were naturallly a brunette, and there is nothing wrong with wearing hairstyles of the times. Using shaming tactics to get black women to go natural is like telling white women to go back to wearing bee-hive hairdos again. If you don't know what advice to give a dark skinned woman, don't make her feel more miserable by attacking her for wanting to wear her hair in a way that makes her feel feminine. Not all black women look good with an afro. A lot of black women look fine with it, but it doesn't work for every black woman. So stop attacking the hair when this subject is clearly about skin only.
xyz

Brooklyn, NY

#890 Feb 24, 2013
I would like to know myself why the hell black men hate dark skin women
miss coffee

Philadelphia, PA

#891 Mar 7, 2013
Proud african american wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get some help...
she's right..... light skinned men hates dark skinned women.But she didn't put dark skinned men hate dark skinned women too. White men hate dark skinned women too.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#892 Mar 7, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just me. It's a WHOOOOLE lot of dark-skinned women that feels the same way. The majority of dar men want light women and leave dark women in the cold. It's the same way when they leave black women out in the cold to be with white women. At least I'm woman enough to address this. I'm not the type of persom that's going to hold it in. NO FUCKING WAY!!!! If I see somethin wrong, I'm going to address it, and the truth is BLACK MEN HATES DARK-SKINNED WOMEN!!!! I refuse to hold my tongue for anybody
So if that's the case then why do dark skin bw do the same thing to light skin bm?

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#893 Mar 7, 2013
The real problem is that dark skin bw are full of sh!t' and have very high levels of low self esteem, they also know that the way that dark skin bm have been portrayed as the can't resist that dark chocolate flavor.

By the gay white liberals in this Country' that they do not have to tolerate the dark skin bw's silly misguided behavior any more, and has plenty of other options now!

So now that the popularity as far as the falling of the preference of the light skin bm since 2000 she has a bm who is in her boat but she ignors him just to complain and whine and to chase the darker bm around like a butt hurt little puppy.

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!

Level 3

Since: May 12

Wilmington, DE

#894 Mar 7, 2013
Proud african american wrote:
The real problem is that dark skin bw are full of sh!t' and have very high levels of low self esteem, they also know that the way that dark skin bm have been portrayed as the can't resist that dark chocolate flavor.
By the gay white liberals in this Country' that they do not have to tolerate the dark skin bw's silly misguided behavior any more, and has plenty of other options now!
So now that the popularity as far as the falling of the preference of the light skin bm since 2000 she has a bm who is in her boat but she ignors him just to complain and whine and to chase the darker bm around like a butt hurt little puppy.
PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!
Co-sign!
David B

United States

#895 Mar 7, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
I want an honest answer. It's like black men have a deep deep DEEP hatred for dark-skinned black women even though they're dark themselves. Why does black men despises dark-skinned black women? I'm not worrying about the media because it's whitewashed anyway. All the brothers, be honest with me, and please don't give me that bullshit "preference" just to cover up your hatred.
Sweetiepie,I dont hate dark skin black women & I'm dark myself. I love dark skin black women as well as light skin black or latina women. I also been with dark skin latina women as well. I also go with white women too. I dont hate anyone.

Level 3

Since: May 12

Wilmington, DE

#896 Mar 7, 2013
We should ask these darker women crying over their fellow darker brothas on here how they feel about a brotha who is light or bright skinned and see what they say.
Nate F

Peoria, IL

#897 Mar 8, 2013
brandon j wrote:
Hey I'm a black man I love myself sum dark skinn women not realty into light skinn
yOU PROBABLY CAN'T PULL. sTICK WITH WHAT YOU CAN GET PHAT BOY
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#898 Mar 8, 2013
I never understood this dark skinned thing. In my opinion, dark skinned women and men are the cream of the crop of the human race, especially when they take care of their skin and it glows. They are blessed with an abundance of melanin which is like gold. Do you know the benefits of melanin? If not I suggest you research it. They are trying to research it more and asking for dark skinned people to participate( I would tell em oh hell to the no) and are even selling melanin injections. I feel some of the dark skinned AA women got a lot of negativity growing up and it has affected them psychologically and socially as well. It's the mentality and brainwashing of black people that has caused them to downplay dark skinned women's beauty. I know this because although I have seen some attractive black women and others try to say they are ugly and I know the only reason had to be because they are darker. Like one on my job this dark skinned sister who has all the "cute" features perfect nose white teeth and the cute dimples to top it off and the other black folk sitting around sayin she ugly. I just shake my head at these pitiful brainwashed souls who. if she was light skinned they would be talking bout how pretty she is. I see it all the time and it pisses me off. There is a big difference in the self esteem of dark skinned African women and dark skinned AA women. The beautiful dark skinned African women don't seem to grow up with colorism and hang ups and they know they are beautiful are more confident and their personalities seems add to their outer beauty. I know this may be off topic, but I had to say.
Nate F

Peoria, IL

#899 Mar 11, 2013
Enlightened wrote:
I never understood this dark skinned thing. In my opinion, dark skinned women and men are the cream of the crop of the human race, especially when they take care of their skin and it glows. They are blessed with an abundance of melanin which is like gold. Do you know the benefits of melanin? If not I suggest you research it. They are trying to research it more and asking for dark skinned people to participate( I would tell em oh hell to the no) and are even selling melanin injections. I feel some of the dark skinned AA women got a lot of negativity growing up and it has affected them psychologically and socially as well. It's the mentality and brainwashing of black people that has caused them to downplay dark skinned women's beauty. I know this because although I have seen some attractive black women and others try to say they are ugly and I know the only reason had to be because they are darker. Like one on my job this dark skinned sister who has all the "cute" features perfect nose white teeth and the cute dimples to top it off and the other black folk sitting around sayin she ugly. I just shake my head at these pitiful brainwashed souls who. if she was light skinned they would be talking bout how pretty she is. I see it all the time and it pisses me off. There is a big difference in the self esteem of dark skinned African women and dark skinned AA women. The beautiful dark skinned African women don't seem to grow up with colorism and hang ups and they know they are beautiful are more confident and their personalities seems add to their outer beauty. I know this may be off topic, but I had to say.
Do you give good head?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JCPete 1,656,195
End-times: Christianity vs. Islam 10 min The Laughing Axe 2
Why are there so many white women in porn? (Feb '08) 10 min Bryan betancourt 357
The real Santa Claus was a black man 23 min Papa Lopez 8
Blacks live in ruins of white neighborhoods 26 min White 1
Is it true white men used to believe.... 29 min White 11
My Pum Pum 33 min White 42
"Hands Up!" "Don't SHOOT!" 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 19
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 1 hr Deadly Guy 163
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Cigar Face 26 1,609
the wheel never invented in Sub Saharan Africa (Jun '16) 4 hr Black Power 227
More from around the web