Amazing!!
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#1 Aug 3, 2013
I am downright shocked that some of you lowlife, low iq, cowardly, criminal, parasitic, n#ppy headed, feces colored evil animals on here have not been trayvonned! Looks like we White humans have lots of work to do.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Shut up, move to Iceland and don't associate with us in any way, it would solve your "hate" for us.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Seeems that vile, crazed sheboons are still running roughshod in this forum, oh well.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#4 Aug 3, 2013
It seems that racist white won't ever get over their obsession with us as a group, oh well NEXT!!!!
Gotty-

Athens, GA

#5 Aug 3, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
It seems that racist white won't ever get over their obsession with us as a group, oh well NEXT!!!!
They're losers. They want to make sure they stay close to us as much as possible in order to keep the hell raising going among us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,564,425
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 8 min 9a43w62x 54
European and PROUD! (Mar '13) 11 min 9a43w62x 556
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 29 min Y do whites wrink... 11
Black guys and their Hollering ways. (Nov '07) 36 min TrillCosby 578
It just ain't gonna work... 45 min 9a43w62x 2
Why do gay white men act like black women? 48 min 9a43w62x 2
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 2 hr ThomasA 51
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 hr Juice 66
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 8 hr Harrisson 21
More from around the web