The Human Sexuality forum..
pos

Los Angeles, CA

#94 Oct 5, 2012
You have a sick twisted freak like Freud teaching that as children, members of the same family naturally lust for one another , making it necessary for societies to create incest taboos, which has been challenged and proven evolution equips us with a natural incest avoidance mechanism that apparently some of those posters on the human sexuality forums LACK.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#95 Oct 5, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>First of all I thought you were black and secondly what is so open minded about screwing your relatives? It is nasty!
Again you PROVE you are not a black person.
Only a non-black person would hold onto the stereotypes that you do.
You need to be changing YOUR ways, I have warned you. Your behaviour will reap sadness and misery onto you and those you love.

:(
pos

Los Angeles, CA

#96 Oct 5, 2012
Honestly I feel that women are more highly evolved, we know those men in porn movies are not there in real life, we are not fooled, put up a cardboard picture of Marlyn monroe and men might jump on that and try humping it.
pos

Los Angeles, CA

#97 Oct 5, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you PROVE you are not a black person.
Only a non-black person would hold onto the stereotypes that you do.
You need to be changing YOUR ways, I have warned you. Your behaviour will reap sadness and misery onto you and those you love.
:(
What are you? some online pshycic? Holding on to stereotypes has some effect on love and relationships?

Who are you to warn anybody? Some random poster that might have a string of failed relationships themselves?
pos

Los Angeles, CA

#98 Oct 5, 2012
Yeah I have some stereotypes of my own, how the bad influence of jewish acedamics like Frued destroyed the moral fabric of white gentile society , and caused a breakdown of morals.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#99 Oct 5, 2012
pos wrote:
Honestly I feel that women are more highly evolved, we know those men in porn movies are not there in real life, we are not fooled, put up a cardboard picture of Marlyn monroe and men might jump on that and try humping it.
So, do you suggest that women are MORE poised at suppressing, or at least controlling their carnal passions than men are? OR...is your estimation of men predicated upon what you see in thse porn movies that you speak of?

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#100 Oct 5, 2012
-patricia- wrote:
Is this the end of humanity as we know it? Incest?! Are these people NORMAL?? http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex
The prescription drug forum is no better. You have drug addicts discussing their prescription drug addiction & selling their prescription drugs online. I bet most of the trolls who frequent the AA forum are regulars there. A bunch of inbred drug addicts, lol

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#101 Oct 5, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pretty funny that Black people would be complaining about vulgar sexuality & complaining about it as being a White issue.
When
The West Indian Black parade in Brooklyn looks like a walking sexual foreplay parade. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vKpxy78Zv_gXX
Blacks are usually like this everything for Blacks is like a sexual foreplay.
Even when I was in college Blacks were like this in my college shaking their ass & giving lap dances & humping each other in the cafeteria in college instead of going to class. LOL
PLZ! Women in Africa could walk around topless without it being vulgar while Europeans exploited nudity & turned it into an XXX industry. Nudity was viewed differently until European influence.
pos

Los Angeles, CA

#102 Oct 5, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>So, do you suggest that women are MORE poised at suppressing, or at least controlling their carnal passions than men are? OR...is your estimation of men predicated upon what you see in thse porn movies that you speak of?
No , not suppressing or controlling, more rational in realizing they want a real man to touch and feel, not an artificial image, or a blow up man doll .
Porn is an image not the real thing, why should they settle for a image when they can have the real thing?

Why do you think the porn industry caters to MEN?
pos

Los Angeles, CA

#103 Oct 5, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
PLZ! Women in Africa could walk around topless without it being vulgar while Europeans exploited nudity & turned it into an XXX industry. Nudity was viewed differently until European influence.
This is true, hide something just makes it more desirable, although without any support the breasts tend to sag very early, so I wouldn't suggest walking around topless, and wear a heavy duty support bra if you are jogging.
pos

Los Angeles, CA

#104 Oct 5, 2012
I mean look at this typical add, appealing to losers?

Quote:
So, in case you're not dating a girl that looks like THIS, and just in case you don't have the seduction power of songs like this, here are 7 tips on how to make a female companion who will never leave you that you can enjoy for the rest of your life (or until it breaks.)

What is this add actually saying?
1)You can only find ugly pig looking women.
2)You can't sustain a long term relationship, she will leave you.
3) You are not sexy and have no seduction power to attract real women.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#105 Oct 5, 2012
pos wrote:
<quoted text>No , not suppressing or controlling, more rational in realizing they want a real man to touch and feel, not an artificial image, or a blow up man doll .
Porn is an image not the real thing, why should they settle for a image when they can have the real thing?
Why do you think the porn industry caters to MEN?
I see what you're saying. But, are you not aware of the vast amounts of women who are also steeped in not only in participating in the adult entertainment industry, but also those women who get just as aroused & TITilated by viewing it?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#106 Oct 5, 2012
pos wrote:
<quoted text>You are right Sassy, I found a poster there I was trying to get some dirt on, and most of those people are sick, and I left without any dirt, wasn't worth listening to those perverts.
I wouldn't be surprised if that site was filled with FBI agents trying to set up the real perverts.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#107 Oct 5, 2012
pos wrote:
<quoted text>What are you? some online pshycic? Holding on to stereotypes has some effect on love and relationships?
Who are you to warn anybody? Some random poster that might have a string of failed relationships themselves?
The post wasn't for you.
The person my warning is aimed at knows exactly what I'm talking about.
You shouldn't intervene in things you don't understand... I am givingthat person very good advice.
I hope he/she listens.
pos

Los Angeles, CA

#108 Oct 5, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I see what you're saying. But, are you not aware of the vast amounts of women who are also steeped in not only in participating in the adult entertainment industry, but also those women who get just as aroused & TITilated by viewing it?
Yeah but the motivation isn't sex, it is the money they are after. And I speak to alot of women and question them, usually it is some kind of reprisal for their husbands watching it, OR they are trying to please their husbands by participating.
It is commonly known men are more visual, while women rely on touch and sound. the sound of their men telling them how attractive they are, to build their self esteem.

Linda lovelace was ONE example of many, she told the public how she loved sex, and later confided she hated every minute of it.
Especially when that pervert Hugh Hephner wanted to watch her with a DOG.
pos

Los Angeles, CA

#109 Oct 5, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The post wasn't for you.
The person my warning is aimed at knows exactly what I'm talking about.
You shouldn't intervene in things you don't understand... I am givingthat person very good advice.
I hope he/she listens.
I like sassy, and I protect people I Like. She has to have some kind of ammunition against the posters talking sheet about her race, the incest thing seems to be a popular comeback for blacks.
Although incest is just as high among blacks is it is among whites.
pos

Los Angeles, CA

#110 Oct 5, 2012
Not to mention there is a high rate of suicide for women porn actresses, I was just watching that on you-tube. You won't hear that on our news stations because it is a multi-billion dollar business, and they have spend millions trying to make it more appealing to women, because they were complaining that that was 50% of the potential population that wasn't buying their porn.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#111 Oct 5, 2012
pos wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but the motivation isn't sex, it is the money they are after. And I speak to alot of women and question them, usually it is some kind of reprisal for their husbands watching it, OR they are trying to please their husbands by participating.
It is commonly known men are more visual, while women rely on touch and sound. the sound of their men telling them how attractive they are, to build their self esteem.
Linda lovelace was ONE example of many, she told the public how she loved sex, and later confided she hated every minute of it.
Especially when that pervert Hugh Hephner wanted to watch her with a DOG.
I respectfully disagree. Along with my personal experiences coupled with the fact that I have a really good friend from high school who is currently stripping, and from some of the footage that he's shared with me along with the countless war stories he's devulged, it is CONFIRMED that women, A LOT like men, share like responses to not only porn (films & mags), but also to exotic dancing, escort servicing, "toys" in the bedroom, etcetera.

The reality is, a woman who now excercises a stretched boundary outside the conventional methods of becoming sexually fulfilled no longer has anything to do with strictly appeasing the men in their lives or to just cater to men in general. On the contrary, today's woman is far more willing to take it THERE and to DO WHATEVER in order to take it "THERE".

LONG GONE are the days where "girls" are "sugar & spice & everything nice" and "boys" are "snakes & snails & puppy dog tails". Apparently, WE're ALL "puppy dogs"...looking for "tails"!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#112 Oct 5, 2012
pos wrote:
<quoted text> I like sassy, and I protect people I Like. She has to have some kind of ammunition against the posters talking sheet about her race, the incest thing seems to be a popular comeback for blacks.
Although incest is just as high among blacks is it is among whites.
"Sassy" is pretending to be black.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#113 Oct 5, 2012
pos wrote:
Not to mention there is a high rate of suicide for women porn actresses, I was just watching that on you-tube. You won't hear that on our news stations because it is a multi-billion dollar business, and they have spend millions trying to make it more appealing to women, because they were complaining that that was 50% of the potential population that wasn't buying their porn.
Porn didn't kill them.
Those are vulnerable women with a self distruct button.
They would have got involved with crack, heroin, cocaine or prostitution and killed thesmelves, if they didn't get into porn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The true reason why black women wear weave 3 min BLACKUNIONSPEAKS 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jacques in Ottawa 1,682,339
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 5 min ardith 166
MAGA: NYT poll GOP tax plan winning 7 min The Victorious Axe 2
question for all the blacks 10 min hmm the meanie 7
Topix has become another lieu of gentrification. 14 min Jake 4
Topix most desired woman? 15 min White 11
MAGA: Jobless Claims At Lowest Over 44 Years 24 min THX Loves Humans 16
Racist White People on MLK Day. 37 min Jake 85
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 42 min el rey de los cam... 104
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 55 min el rey de los cam... 40
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr el rey de los cam... 37,799
More from around the web