Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

TupacManuer wrote:
You know, like apes?
The same reason why whites have wide, high, "fiveheads", like apes! And it may be the same reason why rednecks have straight hair and monkey thin lips like chimps!
1912THX

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Yes, their skulls are different from humans' in that they more closely resemble an ape's with a MUCH smaller cranium (smaller brain).
nicolette

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

Why do whites smell like dogs and breath smell like a rear end of a skunk.
lili

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

Judged:

Some of you guys are just wrong. Why are you comparing each other to monkeys just becasuse of anotehr persons race??? Blacks are just as human as whites, asians, europeans and every other race or ethnic group on this planet. Your forehead does not mean you have a small brain. Everyones brain is reletively the same size it's what you put in your brain that makes you unique. Gosh and stop saying that people stink just because your mad at a comment they made. Please. People just have differnt caractersistics just like other rases it's just in our genes. And there's not much that can be done about it so just embrace it and move on. People are all differnt and the moment people realize this the better off this world would be. Differences don't make a person a lower status than someone else it just makes them differnt!!!

“Luvn my life”

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Orange,tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

My man head isnt like that,but hes mixed tho
chuorlh

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

are some whites then more advanced than others I've seen some that have heads bigger than everyone around them including other whites like 5 times the size of everyone..
chuorlh

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

this concept can be is quite freaky for the simple fact your just gonna claim it like that but you don't consider that other guy is even better than you too
and probably isn't even your race but like a better version of it..

if skin gets whiter with advancement then if you think about it.. it wouldn't even be noticeable through skin anymore if advancement had occured.. because once you reach clear skin tone.. remember not clear skin just tone.. you reach like a pinackle.. a point.. and then that's it.. you can't notice who's more advanced from skin tone anymore..

not all blacks have sloped foreheads.. even pure ones..

but 2 pure blacks had a white kid so.. and they didn't have sloped foreheads either..
LMBAO

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

I'm black, but I have to admit it, that is funny!
shrunk

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Sparkle13 wrote:
My man head isnt like that,but hes mixed tho
Are you retarded, or do you just speak and type like a retard?
Axe-Me-Anything

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

shrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded, or do you just speak and type like a retard?
You're replying to a post that's over a year old, and Sparkle is the retard??
TeePee Diddy

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

why do black people smell like dawg?

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

TupacManuer wrote:
You know, like apes?
In fact, the forehead of black people is wider than the whites'.

LOL
back to africa

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

I thought I was the only one who has noticed this

don't forget the big nostrils and intruding jawline
numb diggers

Williston, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

If you look at the evolution of people, the earliest homos had sloping foreheads, like Negroes, as each homo evolved the slope got less, until the most evolved homo, the White man, evolved with a more vertical forehead, some suggest that it is the result of more brain growth in White people.

Negroes are an older version of people, they are closer to the ancient ape ancestors than Whites are, this is why Negroes have the ears, nose and sloping head of primitive apes.
Tex McGraw

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

numb diggers wrote:
If you look at the evolution of people, the earliest homos had sloping foreheads, like Negroes, as each homo evolved the slope got less, until the most evolved homo, the White man, evolved with a more vertical forehead, some suggest that it is the result of more brain growth in White people.
Negroes are an older version of people, they are closer to the ancient ape ancestors than Whites are, this is why Negroes have the ears, nose and sloping head of primitive apes.
Has science ever been able to explain why Negro sows and mammies look, act, sound, and smell like fat retarded apes and their males like gay baboons?
Enlightened

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

numb diggers wrote:
But... Neanderthals had bigger heads than you, swine people, but their heads were even more sloped than yours either. Do you see any contradiction at it, piece of pork?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

437 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ku Klux Klan Willing To Work With Blacks To Fig... 13 min Phoenix Ascended 57
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 14 min AgentSmith9 77,775
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 15 min Savant 256
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Frank 1,078,416
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 15 min Bellavon 2,170
OOPS! Obama On His Way Out. 17 min Ugh 2
why do white people lie all the time? (Aug '07) 19 min The Plain Truth 129
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 30 min asho 374
Zimmerman Federal Hate Crime Charges ????? 58 min Martin Meason 68
•••
•••