I dont find WW attrative.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Miguel

Perris, CA

#1 Nov 22, 2012
I never honestly did. Am physical emotionally attracted to BW but I can be honest to say on which other race of women are pretty. I've seen Latinas,Asians,or Indians that are pretty but WW I really dont find them pretty. Dont give me wrong on other women that are pretty and have nice bodies but nothing beats bw with best bodies,smile,bootie,singers,an d they cant super touchie on their romance cuz they mean what they say. I love that on a women besides dressing super sexy. My love and kisses to all of black queens. Las quiero negritas lindas reinas de el mundo mwah.
El Jibaro Jorobau

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Do you find white Latinas ugly as well? Or do you prefer black Latinas? You see, the way you express yoursel sounds as if you think these categories don't exist in the Latino community when they do. All Latinos know it and never express themselves the way you do. So it seems that you either aren't really a Latino or else are one by birth but have been thoroughly brainwashed by racist USA culture. Which one is it?
Bubba

Hermitage, PA

#3 Nov 22, 2012
I'm sure the white women of the world are thrilled.
BlackManLoveBlax icanWomen

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 22, 2012
I'm attracted to Blaxican Women!
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Well finally someone who doesn't drool over ww...sniff....a breath if fresh air lol :)
Miguel

Perris, CA

#6 Nov 22, 2012
El Jibaro Jorobau wrote:
Do you find white Latinas ugly as well? Or do you prefer black Latinas? You see, the way you express yoursel sounds as if you think these categories don't exist in the Latino community when they do. All Latinos know it and never express themselves the way you do. So it seems that you either aren't really a Latino or else are one by birth but have been thoroughly brainwashed by racist USA culture. Which one is it?
Am just being honest and let me tell you that media brain wash u. What do you see on tv WW. I believe yoy are white ere guero o blanco. Truth hurts huh?
Miguel

Perris, CA

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Black women fights hard and dont consider it brain wash just look at the singers from USA,Jamaica,cuba etc bw are prettiest of the world. WW age way to fast.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#8 Nov 22, 2012
White women suck!:)

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#9 Nov 22, 2012
That's funny I don't find him attractive either but I'm not a lesbian So It's all good
Miguel

Perris, CA

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Jesuslove wrote:
White women suck!:)
Agree.

“It really don't matter”

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 22, 2012
You are doing the most...Cut it the fk out

How many inconsiderate threads do u need to get ur point across troll
Miguel

Perris, CA

#12 Nov 22, 2012
Hello to Dinie,It Is I,and Revelry happy thanks giving to all you beautiful queens.
Buck Toothed Billy

Harrisburg, PA

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Am just being honest and let me tell you that media brain wash u. What do you see on tv WW. I believe yoy are white ere guero o blanco. Truth hurts huh?
Your way of expressing yoursel helps to spread bigotry and ignorance against Latinos. It's not necessary to misrepresent the Latino culture via cunning, misleading, phrases in order to praise black women as you are doing.
Buck Toothed Billy

Harrisburg, PA

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Miguel wrote:
Black women fights hard and dont consider it brain wash just look at the singers from USA,Jamaica,cuba etc bw are prettiest of the world. WW age way to fast.
Hey moron! I'm not contradicting your statements about black women simpleton.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#15 Nov 23, 2012
There it goes again. People speak so highly of a white women but when someone actually praises black women someone always has to get upset....America is so parodox like we went over in my college philosophy class. In the founding documents we say to treat people equally but Americans white wash and do the complete opposite. The devil has truly won in America.
Animal Galindez

Harrisburg, PA

#16 Nov 23, 2012
Jesuslove wrote:
There it goes again. People speak so highly of a white women but when someone actually praises black women someone always has to get upset....America is so parodox like we went over in my college philosophy class. In the founding documents we say to treat people equally but Americans white wash and do the complete opposite. The devil has truly won in America.
I don't see anyone complaining about black women being praised. Maybe you are hallucinating.
Baron Frank Frankenhousen

Harrisburg, PA

#17 Nov 23, 2012
BTW

Making like you're stupid might seem like fun but it adds to the impression of American stupidity which is already very prevalent so I wouldn't recommend it.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#18 Nov 23, 2012
Well I do see that BW are simpletons.

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Only white men are TRULY attracted to white women.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#20 Nov 23, 2012
True

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min mdbuilder 1,580,764
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 21 min sbt 72
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 46 min sbt 28
Wanna waste time, date a Black man and get USED 49 min sbt 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 53 min sbt 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Pampam13 1,566
Mentally Ill Posters 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 1 hr iactually 68
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Retribution 84
More from around the web