Black men are cowards
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

Perth, Australia

#1 Apr 22, 2012
Which is why they attack old White people in gangs for the actions of a Jewish/Hispanic man who would only look White after heavy photoshopping. And why? Because they know Hispanics are united and would crush them in an instant if they tried even half the stuff they do to Whites.
Heartlessblackde vil

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Apr 22, 2012
Then, why don't you confront a black man and tell him he's a coward, instead of saying it BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN.....
pro black man

Newark, NJ

#3 Apr 23, 2012
Tell that to john horse and his army of slaves that even the us army could not beat.

Look it up and learn blacks are warriors.
Joe

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jun 9, 2012
I got two half black kids living in my house and I've never seen more disrespect,laziness,selfishnes s in my life.there dad owes $20000 in child support
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jan 31, 2013
the textbook black man can't manage to put his weapons down long enough to find out himself if proclaimed theories are a myth or reality. even many radical-style blacks who participate on race-based forums all over the web regularly admit they need and rely on their weapons for "victory".

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 31, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
the textbook black man can't manage to put his weapons down long enough to find out himself if proclaimed theories are a myth or reality. even many radical-style blacks who participate on race-based forums all over the web regularly admit they need and rely on their weapons for "victory".
Do you have a job? I mean, really. This thread hadn't been contributed to since June of last year until you dug it out to add your usual nonsensical $0.02 worth.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#7 Jan 31, 2013
...blak men(and women) r niccuz.........

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
...blak men(and women) r niccuz.........
....and we know all about YOUR employment situation.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#9 Feb 4, 2013
When most black males try to act beyond the scope of their terroristic threats, they often get beaten down. The black could probably lose a majority of his teeth, once he musters the courage to challenge the non-black while alone and unarmed. Sometimes they've been known to get their jawbones broken.
Wheres my sunblock

Newark, NJ

#10 Feb 4, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a job? I mean, really. This thread hadn't been contributed to since June of last year until you dug it out to add your usual nonsensical $0.02 worth.
His job is to obsess about black men. That's all it ever talks about.
Wheres my skinbleach

United States

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Wheres my sunblock wrote:
<quoted text>
His job is to obsess about black men. That's all it ever talks about.
You obsess about White men.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Black men fear non-black men because they know non-blacks are generally more stronger and aggressive without the aid of weapons. Too many black men today are just wimps. In the athletic dept., there's a growing presence of non-blacks and the average black is not as strong or built as he was only a few decades ago.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#13 Aug 20, 2014
It's possible many black males don't recognize their own cowardice, nor care enough at least to the point of shame or embarrassment but just need to do whatever it takes to get the "job" done and inflict the damage. Their Darwin-like theories fail to match the real world and worst of all, why would they be so angry?
Speak The Truth

Alexandria, VA

#14 Jun 21, 2015
Any white person who calls a black person a coward should walk his Lilly white ass up to a lone black guy, alone himself and call him a coward to his face instead of behind the safety of a computer screen. Challenge him to a 1on1 fight. Matter of fact, bring one person with you so he can video tape you getting smacked red....that's my challenge to ANY white guy who say black guys are cowards . Then come back here and post the video on this forum. Let's see how many of you bold fellas except
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#15 Jun 21, 2015
Though there's no shortage of black male students bringing guns to classes at American schools in the past several years, still they generally don't have quite that same luxury as they would in streets or other public places.

As such, this explains why black boys getting beaten down by white and Latino kids in one-to-one fights is alot more chronic and frequent all over mixed-raced campuses throughout America.

They also don't have the luxury of being considerably younger than his target (i.e., an 80-year-old man) since all kids of their respective schools tend to fall under the same age and even size bracket.
Speak The Truth

Alexandria, VA

#16 Jun 21, 2015
T-BOS wrote:
Though there's no shortage of black male students bringing guns to classes at American schools in the past several years, still they generally don't have quite that same luxury as they would in streets or other public places.
As such, this explains why black boys getting beaten down by white and Latino kids in one-to-one fights is alot more chronic and frequent all over mixed-raced campuses throughout America.
They also don't have the luxury of being considerably younger than his target (i.e., an 80-year-old man) since all kids of their respective schools tend to fall under the same age and even size bracket.
Omg. you the main one talking shit I can't wait for your video
Speak The Truth

Alexandria, VA

#17 Jun 21, 2015
https://m.youtube.com/watch...

Like soooo. What are y'all saying
Speak The Truth

Alexandria, VA

#19 Jun 21, 2015
https://m.youtube.com/watch...

But black people are supposed to be the cowards who fights in groups

On top of that I GUARANTEE if this was three black guys and 1 white guy. That white guy would've been hospitalized
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#20 Aug 6, 2015
This must be one of the biggest coincidences I've ever seen or heard of....

As long as this forum's been in existence, every black male here claims they regularly win properly-done fights against non-black males, though almost all independent news agencies or viral videos show the direct opposite - BMs needing/using equalizers to combat non-blacks, yet getting beaten up (sometimes even to death) when they act, or are caught, w/o these equalizers!

Is there supposed to be two different "species" of BMs that we're unaware of?
Gentle Mikes last Cigar

Durham, NC

#22 Aug 7, 2015
When I was a kid I threw rubber snake at a group of negroes loafing on the sidewalk, you should have heard the frantic screams and seen those darkies run!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RoxLo 1,406,181
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 10 min anonymous 88
Jamaica demands reparations from Britian 10 min Gary 2
Aging Europe has Nothing to Offer to Migrants 13 min Sonar 3
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 48 min nave 38
I'm pregnant by a black man....what do I tell m... 49 min anonymous 36
sasha and malia are ugly (Sep '12) 55 min KIP 16
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 2 hr TheOriginalDoby 24
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 3 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,585
More from around the web