Neanderthals forced Black Homo Sapien...

Neanderthals forced Black Homo Sapiens 2 breed their demon seed & spawn!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dr Ann Throwpologee

Seminole, FL

#1 May 6, 2010
Neanderthals mated with some modern humans after all and left their imprint in the human genome, a team of biologists has reported in the first detailed analysis of the Neanderthal genetic sequence.
The biologists, led by Svante Paabo of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany, have been slowly reconstructing the genome of Neanderthals, the stocky hunters that dominated Europe until 30,000 years ago, by extracting the fragments of DNA that still exist in their fossil bones. Just last year, when the biologists first announced that they had decoded the Neanderthal genome, they reported no significant evidence of interbreeding.
Scientists say they have recovered 60 percent of the genome so far and hope to complete it. By comparing that genome with those of various present day humans, the team concluded that about 1 percent to 4 percent of the genome of non-Africans today is derived from Neanderthals. But the Neanderthal DNA does not seem to have played a great role in human evolution, they said.
Experts believe that the Neanderthal genome sequence will be of extraordinary importance in understanding human evolutionary history since the two species split some 600,000 years ago.
So far, the team has identified only about 100 genes — surprisingly few — that have contributed to the evolution of modern humans since the split. The nature of the genes in humans that differ from those of Neanderthals is of particular interest because they bear on what it means to be human, or at least not Neanderthal. Some of the genes seem to be involved in cognitive function and others in bone structure.
“Seven years ago, I really thought that it would remain impossible in my lifetime to sequence the whole Neanderthal genome,” Dr. Paabo said at a news conference. But the Leipzig team’s second conclusion, that there was probably interbreeding between Neanderthals and modern humans before Europeans and Asians split, is being met with reserve by some archaeologists.
A degree of interbreeding between modern humans and Neanderthals in Europe would not be greatly surprising given that the species overlapped there from 44,000 years ago when modern humans first entered Europe to 30,000 years ago when the last Neanderthals fell extinct. Archaeologists have been debating for years whether the fossil record shows evidence of individuals with mixed features.
But the new analysis, which is based solely on genetics and statistical calculations, is more difficult to match with the archaeological record. The Leipzig scientists assert that the interbreeding did not occur in Europe but in the Middle East and at a much earlier period, some 100,000 to 60,000 years ago, before the modern human populations of Europe and East Asia split. There is much less archaeological evidence for an overlap between modern humans and Neanderthals at this time and place.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/07/science/07n...
man o man

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 May 6, 2010
these are the real ones and they are white

HOMO1 http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/hairy_hairy_ma...

HOMO2http://bestpics.ru/full/H airyMan.jpg

HoMO 3http://i98.photobucket.com/al bums/l257/thewetdogproject/040 818hairy.man.jpg

you lame
man o man

Bellefontaine, OH

#5 May 6, 2010
sorry we dont get like that you are the true swine

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 May 6, 2010
StoptheInsane wrote:
<quoted text>You can throw those old term papers away. DNA supports that whites are ANIMALS. Without Blacks you whites would not be considered as HUMAN.
Scientific fact is a bytch, isn't it? <smirking>
haha, I just posted this same story. well it looks like they tore that damn scab right off. 4% neanderthal. Holy GEICO, batman!
man o man

Bellefontaine, OH

#7 May 6, 2010
whites are the true swine and animals look here is the whites true god turn it around you have dog
http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/BDX/BDX535/m...

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/85785136.jpg...

you guys worship the dog
man o man

Bellefontaine, OH

#8 May 6, 2010
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zqFoq3qej2c/SjVTi7Z...
look at yo knees boy you nasty cave man you

StoptheInsane
Level 2

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9 May 6, 2010
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, I just posted this same story. well it looks like they tore that damn scab right off. 4% neanderthal. Holy GEICO, batman!
Please 4% is just a low moderate number that they came up with. It is more like 98%.

More like Tarzan swinging between rocks.

They call it mountain climbing,

BUT, WE KNOW!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 May 6, 2010
StoptheInsane wrote:
<quoted text>
Please 4% is just a low moderate number that they came up with. It is more like 98%.
More like Tarzan swinging between rocks.
They call it mountain climbing,
BUT, WE KNOW!
Dude I swear, a few years ago I was in New Hampshire, and I saw this couple who were straight up neanderthals. They were both tall, the guy was about 6'1" and the woman was a little shorter than him. But they were right outta the GEICO commercial, I sh^t you not. This had to be some kinda genetic throwback thing going on. Imagine that, having little caveman babies..
man o man

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 May 6, 2010
hooo hoo ha ha is the first mother of the cave man
she was kinda sexxy though lol
http://static.open.salon.com/files/hairy_woma...

StoptheInsane
Level 2

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 May 6, 2010
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude I swear, a few years ago I was in New Hampshire, and I saw this couple who were straight up neanderthals. They were both tall, the guy was about 6'1" and the woman was a little shorter than him. But they were right outta the GEICO commercial, I sh^t you not. This had to be some kinda genetic throwback thing going on. Imagine that, having little caveman babies..
There has to be different species of them. I've seen one walking with a hump in his back. Could of swore he was dragging the back of his hands on the ground.

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Fairfield, CA

#13 May 6, 2010
Mountain climbing hahahahahahahahaaahahaahahah
jimmy dean

Chalfont, PA

#14 Jul 8, 2010
I am Afrikan in america well all jokes besides I want to know how whites are going to flip this damning information because if you can you would be really good bull shjtters WOW!!!
suck it

Phenix City, AL

#15 Jul 12, 2010
StoptheInsane wrote:
<quoted text>You can throw those old term papers away. DNA supports that whites are ANIMALS. Without Blacks you whites would not be considered as HUMAN.
Scientific fact is a bytch, isn't it? <smirking>
You need to read more about it.
Neanderthals had 25% larger brains and were far more advanced than modern humans. The mixing of neanderthals and modern humans was an amazing milestone that enabled more brain activity in the races that are lucky enough to have neanderthal DNA. That's the scientific fact.
SMIRK

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 12, 2010
suck it wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read more about it.
Neanderthals had 25% larger brains and were far more advanced than modern humans. The mixing of neanderthals and modern humans was an amazing milestone that enabled more brain activity in the races that are lucky enough to have neanderthal DNA. That's the scientific fact.
SMIRK
I read a bunch of articles about that, too. Makes sense.

StoptheInsane
Level 2

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#17 Jul 12, 2010
suck it wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read more about it.
Neanderthals had 25% larger brains and were far more advanced than modern humans. The mixing of neanderthals and modern humans was an amazing milestone that enabled more brain activity in the races that are lucky enough to have neanderthal DNA. That's the scientific fact.
SMIRK
Basing THEORIES to be facts in order to soothe your battered ego from the fact that WHITES ARE ANIMALS. smh
OMGWOW

Fort Wayne, IN

#18 Jan 31, 2011
sure sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a bunch of articles about that, too. Makes sense.
Me too, sounds like propaganda to me though. Darwin said the black man came from the white man and blah blah blah so we know your "science" game already. Intellectual racism ain't nothing new....the reason you are even here today is because instead of hunting and killing you off to extinction.... we have been breeding you out and will probably do exponentially more so
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#19 Jan 31, 2011
StoptheInsane wrote:
<quoted text>You can throw those old term papers away. DNA supports that whites are ANIMALS. Without Blacks you whites would not be considered as HUMAN.
Scientific fact is a bytch, isn't it? <smirking>
What happens to racists like you is a bitch, isn't it?

http://www.foothilltech.org/rgeib/english/orw...
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#20 Jan 31, 2011
StoptheInsane wrote:
<quoted text>There has to be different species of them. I've seen one walking with a hump in his back. Could of swore he was dragging the back of his hands on the ground.
That was your mama.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#21 Jan 31, 2011
OMGWOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, sounds like propaganda to me though. Darwin said the black man came from the white man and blah blah blah so we know your "science" game already. Intellectual racism ain't nothing new....the reason you are even here today is because instead of hunting and killing you off to extinction.... we have been breeding you out and will probably do exponentially more so
You know nothing about science, boy! Nobody is being bred out. Evolution is not racist. Evolution is proven.

Before you laugh at Eurasian Neandertal genes, check Africans for the genes of Homo heidelbergensis! LOL... you cretin.
Hahaha

San Diego, CA

#22 May 5, 2011
This is an incredibly hilarious post. So what if we are Neanderthal. Whites have outmatched black "people" for thousands of years. In sub Saharan Africa, where the native homo sapiens (blacks with absolutely no white blood in them) have invented nothing, have made no attempt at farming, and constantly leave their "mates" for others. This behavior sound more primitive than us "neanderthals". Enjoy your hollow victory!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,481,401
she boon [email protected] wm at knifepoint 8 min Dan snow 12
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 11 min TeaseMyth 2,001
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 11 min Dan snow 82
Trump is the President in about 4 hours! MAGA! 11 min StopHillary 5
Donald Trump, our next President 13 min T-BOS 10
lT lS FlNlSHED 20 min The Jubilant Axe 2
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 58 min Snap 88
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr The Wookie 226
More from around the web