the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Examples of rat-pack attacks that America's seen in the past few years alone are the 'Firestone Park 50', the 'Cleveland 20', the 'Valley Stream 15', the 'Buffalo 12', the 'Milwaukee 8', the 'Jena 6', the 'Knoxville 5', the 'Los Angeles 4', the 'Norway 4', the 'Orlando 4', the 'Jacksonville 3', the Los Angeles 3', the 'Chicago 2' and thousands more. When do the American people see proof of "superior strength or fighting skills"? It ain't showing up in the real world.
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

the boundaries of space wrote:
Examples of rat-pack attacks that America's seen in the past few years alone are the 'Firestone Park 50', the 'Cleveland 20', the 'Valley Stream 15', the 'Buffalo 12', the 'Milwaukee 8', the 'Jena 6', the 'Knoxville 5', the 'Los Angeles 4', the 'Norway 4', the 'Orlando 4', the 'Jacksonville 3', the Los Angeles 3', the 'Chicago 2' and thousands more. When do the American people see proof of "superior strength or fighting skills"? It ain't showing up in the real world.
Yes each and every one of them an event I myself wish I had been a part of. Thats the thing with beating up on sun burnts. Once you know you can take them 1v1 face to face mano y feminano and consistently win, all respect for them evaporates. So why not just have fun beating on them in packs? Let friends and family all share in their humiliation :-)
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Black males congregate in groups against another race of male, not to make their task at hand "easier" or "faster", but because they're physically incapable of handling the non-black singlehandedly.
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Black men have nothing to prove to other races when it comes to fighting. Seeing that we are the undisputed 1v1 fighting champs out there then all thats left to us is to have "Boot parties"
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Weapons and rat-pack attacks do not signify courage or strength, they signify fear and inability which today. Most non-blacks fight with fists. Most blacks fight with guns. Even a black bodybuilder in a national-known case needed a gun to handle an averaged-sized non-black, not armed at the time.
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Seeing that I've proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that black men are the best 1v1 fighters on the planet. It's only logical to assume that boot parties are for recreational purposes.And if a weapons involved,it's only as to not crack a sweat when dealing with lessers.
Chicken Littles

Roseland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Just more n()ggers behaving like the gorillas they are. SHOOT ON SITE!!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

The textbook black male when skinny, young, dreds, gold grill, dope user, etc. can easily be thrashed around like a rag doll by the average-sized non-black male with the most minimal effort, once the black's been caught alone, unarmed and isolated from his urban environment.

But what about when the black male has immediate access to a gun, either in his hand or his waistband?...a virtual killing machine!
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I've yet to see a cave ape defeat a black man in a 1v1 mano y feminano fight.
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Not only cant white "men" jump,they cant fight either.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

When the average black male can somehow be disarmed and whisked away from his inner city environment and placed in neutral location and paired together with the average non-black male (also alone and unarmed), he then becomes a deer caught in the headlights.

As the black is being pummeled by the non-black, he finds himself in a running-away position, looking over his shoulder every few seconds while being chased and punched as the minutes advance.
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Im so glad my race is the only race proven on this thread with videos to show that we are un bested when it comes to 1v1 fights. Everybody elses claims are just words. Oh and for those who may have missed it the first time...

Black vs cave ape:

Black vs burrito:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Das riiiight.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Exceptions do not prove anything. Remember the difference between exceptions and generalization. A war won't fail because one battle's been lost. Figuratively, the black can win almost every battle but still lose the war.
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

A race war? When? Where? Seriously? I cant wait. Stop babbling,lets get to it.:-)
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

But I like how it went from blacks cant fight without weapons and solo to (when I proved it wrong) blacks cant win a real war. which would involve weapons and certainly NOT solo. smh @ the bs.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Non-black man's tools to combat the black man = fists, elbows, arms, feet, knees, legs, etc.

Black man's tools to combat the non-black man = guns, knives, hammers, baseball bats, brass knuckles, etc.
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

But I like how it went from blacks cant fight without weapons and solo to (when I proved it wrong) blacks cant win a real war. which would involve weapons and certainly NOT solo. smh @ the bs. And now blacks cant fight without weapons. LOL I love cave ape logic. So easy to expose their hypocrisy.
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

the boundaries of space wrote:
Non-black man's tools to combat the black man = fists, elbows, arms, feet, knees, legs, etc.
Black man's tools to combat the non-black man = guns, knives, hammers, baseball bats, brass knuckles, etc.
So whose the fool then? LOL
Dee Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Lol goody goody goody!! Go black boys get em get em get em!! Lmmfao
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

When it comes to urban warfare white men are stupid. They will expect this upcoming race war to be fought without weapons. The race war will be waged in the streets and white men are doomed when it comes to street/gang warfare. All other races will be adequately equipped and the whites will be the first to fall.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••