First Prev
of 6
Next Last
XYXYXYXY

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Sep 18, 2012
7 Black Boys Accused Of Hate Crime In Palmdale After

Attack On Latino Teen

PALMDALE (CBS)— Authorities say they’ve taken seven black youths into custody on suspicion of attacking and severely injuring a Latino teenager as he walked home from school in Palmdale.

The fight happened March 14 about 4 p.m. near Cactus Middle School, the Los Angeles Times reported.

According to a written report, the 15-year-old Latino boy was approached by up to 10 male black juveniles who challenged him to a fight. They surrounded him and began punching him while several others watched, the report said.

KNX 1070 Reports
The Latino boy reportedly fell as he tried to defend himself, and the suspects continued “punching and kicking him in the face and head,” the Times reported.

The boy eventually fled and had to be treated at a hospital for multiple kicks to his head and will have to have dental surgery to repair several teeth that he lost during the attack.

The Times said witnesses identified three of the suspects by March 23.

On Wednesday, detectives detained seven juveniles who were identified in a video of the assault, which was posted on a public website, according to the newspaper.

The suspects range in age from 13 to 16 years old and face charges of assault with force likely to cause great bodily injury and committing a hate crime, the Times reported.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/03/30/7-b...
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 7, 2013
In general terms, the average black man can only conquer the average non-black man as a group, not as an individual. The black's dependance on weapons and flash mobs in combat against other races has weakened him to the point of total defenselessness, once the equalizers are removed.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#4 Mar 8, 2013
....niccuz b rayciss yo.....
Head Honcho

Atlanta, GA

#5 Mar 8, 2013
This is in L.A where Latin cholos kill black children for sport the wehtback deserved it, and might I mention the average 30 year old white male feels emasculated in the presence of a 15 year old black boy.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Equalizers are tools such as weapons and flash mobs that the common black man depends on, as his physical strength and fighting abilities are generally beneath other races of men. Much proof exists in the real world.
Cholos

Australia

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Head Honcho wrote:
This is in L.A where Latin cholos kill black children for sport the wehtback deserved it, and might I mention the average 30 year old white male feels emasculated in the presence of a 15 year old black boy.
Ah well you would want to hope that the Latino's where you live dont hear about this incident, they might retaliate against random Blacks then you wouldnt think it's so funny, but i forgot you are black and you do think its funny when a kid is jumped by a dozen blacks or an old lady is robbed by blacks or woman is raped by blacks.

Its no wonder that you people are the most disliked out of every race of people.

You must feel pretty schit knowing that even Indians and pakistani's look down at you, have you seen the way they look at you when you walk into there shop, do you know what they are thinking as they are looking at you as you walk around the store.

Booooo

United States

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Cholos wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah well you would want to hope that the Latino's where you live dont hear about this incident, they might retaliate against random Blacks then you wouldnt think it's so funny, but i forgot you are black and you do think its funny when a kid is jumped by a dozen blacks or an old lady is robbed by blacks or woman is raped by blacks.
Its no wonder that you people are the most disliked out of every race of people.
You must feel pretty schit knowing that even Indians and pakistani's look down at you, have you seen the way they look at you when you walk into there shop, do you know what they are thinking as they are looking at you as you walk around the store.
The same can be assumed about many Latinos. They are gang banging just as much or even more. I know many people who assume all neighborhoods that are predominantly Latino are bad, which isn't true, but they are only speaking from what they have seen. Stop acting so insecure and talking about another race just because u want to feel better about yourself. You are looked down on too by many and I'm sure u know this already. But 'u can't beat them so you join them' so that u can feel accepted. When ur turn comes, u won't be singing the same tune.
Chuck

Australia

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Fair enough
ReturnOfTheMack

San Jose, CA

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Oh, I'm just so sure Muhammad Ali, and Sugar Ray Leonard needed AK's to get to the top, lol!
the boundaries of space wrote:
Equalizers are tools such as weapons and flash mobs that the common black man depends on, as his physical strength and fighting abilities are generally beneath other races of men. Much proof exists in the real world.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 12, 2013
They won't stop to ask if you are Puerto Rican. Maybe because they really don't give a damn.
Sam I am

Salem, AR

#13 Mar 12, 2013
7 to 1 thats the odds the negro likes.
Wow

Poplarville, MS

#15 Mar 12, 2013
Closer? Race wars on ongoing - you haven't noticed you're losing, boy?

Location hidden

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
This is very good. The only mistake they made is in letting the whetback live to describe them. We need to start putting the fear of god in all non blacks. By any means necessary.The more we kill and maim the closer we get to a much desired race war.
That risks the danger of running into a bullet sometimes.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That risks the danger of running into a bullet sometimes.
Nicca I hope it raaains bulltets. And if/when I die...play this at my funeral should there be one.

Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#19 Mar 12, 2013
Wow wrote:
Closer? Race wars on ongoing - you haven't noticed you're losing, boy?
Foo I've noticed a nicca in the white house for 4 years and counting and whiteys complainin about black violence. We aint lost shit but the skin off our knuckles from smashin non black fools. Now DO somethin about it. Weak azz white bytches. Nicca bustin NUTS in that "white" house every night he's in there LOOOOL
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#20 Mar 12, 2013
....bad niccuz bad niccuz, what u gonna do, what u gonna do when da popo come for u?.........

Location hidden

#21 Mar 12, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Nicca I hope it raaains bulltets. And if/when I die...play this at my funeral should there be one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gcygb3PhEtkXX
It only takes one Leroy.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#22 Mar 12, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
....bad niccuz bad niccuz, what u gonna do, what u gonna do when da popo come for u?.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xM5aIZWHs0AXX
They come for me I gots somethin for em. Question ya need ta ask yorself coolie is what u gonna do when the race war breaks out. Whites will shoot at u,blacks will shoot at you. And you red dots just dont know ANYTHING about combat or tactical manouvers. You curry munchers are screwed big time.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#23 Mar 12, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It only takes one Leroy.
It better be well placed cos personally,I like to beriddle a white bastid wit bullets. Even if the first one did the job. Coffin weighs bout 35 lbs,white carcass maybe somethin like 180-190. And add an extra 10-15 lbs for the bullets in it.
balancement

Howell, MI

#24 Mar 12, 2013
as a moral balancement for hurting non black people we can adopt our own non black people to hurt other black people who we don't like..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black people hate gospel music? (Jul '08) 3 min shedoesyoga 21
Slave of the year award 4 min cali roze 5
Trashiest looking mudshark I've ever seen arres... 5 min Keepin It Real 17
Science: "White women DISGUSTED by black men" 8 min Ben 3
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 8 min cali roze 193
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 14 min no job for redneck 38
Why do so many whites fear blacks? 14 min Slave Repatriator 79
Negro behavior in public places 23 min Keepin It Real 134
What African Americans really are 3 hr Keepin It Real 61
More from around the web