Old white men with younger black women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Steve

Macon, GA

#2 May 19, 2011
I am black man and i love to watching sex between older white men and younger black girls too.
Tia

United States

#4 May 21, 2011
I am a black woman and I have fantasies about having sex with an older white man but he is not even in his 40s yet.

“Taylorgang or die”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 May 21, 2011
the only old white dude I would screw would be Robert deniro.

“You Are Who You Are”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Live, Love, Laugh =D

#6 May 22, 2011
I think it is such a beautiful thing to see the old joining in with the young...almost brings me to tears :')

Level 1

Location hidden

#7 May 23, 2011
Tia wrote:
I am a black woman and I have fantasies about having sex with an older white man but he is not even in his 40s yet.
mmm how old are u

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Estados Unidos

#8 May 23, 2011
I've no problem with old people with young people. I like old women too.

Level 1

Location hidden

#9 May 23, 2011
Nothing like seeing an older white cock drive deep and hard inside young black womanhood.
Doll

Harare, Zimbabwe

#12 May 30, 2011
Am a black woman an am jst crazy abt white guys
Ebonygurl

Macon, GA

#15 May 30, 2011
Alex_ga wrote:
Nothing like seeing an older white cock drive deep and hard inside young black womanhood.
mm i was 13 when i started messing around with a older white man who stayed not to far from me. He was like 37 and we fooled around alot.I never told anybody about and that was about 10 years ago.

“Love”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#18 May 30, 2011
Ebonygurl wrote:
<quoted text>
mm i was 13 when i started messing around with a older white man who stayed not to far from me. He was like 37 and we fooled around alot.I never told anybody about and that was about 10 years ago.
*V o m i t s*

Not kidding though, my 15 y/o Dominican friend in HS had sex with a White man in his early 30s. We were both crazy about older men at the time because we were STUPID and thought it would make us cool. I was in lust with a teacher who was 32 at the time and he was White and we would flirt a lot, I would talk to him and he'd smile and turn red, there were a lot of teachers like that, but only the White ones! Srsly. I had one Black male teacher who gave me dress code every single day, older Black men still don't look at me as much as older White guys...

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Estados Unidos

#19 May 30, 2011
I wanted to smash various of my female teachers. Especially this one in HS. I don't think me doing so would have been harmful to either of us except that it's illegal unless I was 17. Though it's kind of funny what Ebonygurl said makes you vomit when yyou admit you were "crazy about older men". I assume you make yourself sick?

“sexy black chick”

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Atlanta

#22 Jun 4, 2011
mmm He had alot of fun going deep inside my young black coochie with his tongue and his white penis.Every since 13 i have been attracted to older white men.Older white men are never to shy too approach real young black girls where i live.I always made my coochie wet just thinking an older white man touching me.
Caramel Princess

Seattle, WA

#24 Jun 4, 2011
Im 21 and I would love to date an older white man ive got a crush on my dads friend(a WM)he is 47.

“sexy black chick”

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Atlanta

#25 Jun 4, 2011
I love riding ontop of an older white man making him moan with pleasure with my black sweet coochie.While his white hands are pulling and squeezing my black titties.

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Estados Unidos

#26 Jun 4, 2011
Get your freak on.
luv beautiful black ladys

United States

#28 Jun 6, 2011
Doll wrote:
i feel the same about beautiful black ladies and i'am a 67 year old white man that would love to show you beautiful black ladies just how beautiful i know you are.

“DA BEAR TELLED ME I'AM FAT”

Level 5

ATLANTA, GA.

#29 Jun 6, 2011
yourlove_101 wrote:
I think it is such a beautiful thing to see the old joining in with the young...almost brings me to tears :')
If I wasn't so old I probly wouldn't have noticed the sarcasm there, however is was funny.

Level 5

ATLANTA, GA.

#30 Jun 6, 2011
Doll wrote:
As Blodie said in a song "call me".

Level 5

ATLANTA, GA.

#31 Jun 6, 2011
ebonygirl_sexy wrote:
mmm He had alot of fun going deep inside my young black coochie with his tongue and his white penis.Every since 13 i have been attracted to older white men.Older white men are never to shy too approach real young black girls where i live.I always made my coochie wet just thinking an older white man touching me.
Well you are really making me wish I could find you.

Level 5

ATLANTA, GA.

#32 Jun 6, 2011
Mahoganyrose wrote:
the only old white dude I would screw would be Robert deniro.
You're breaking my heart Mahoganyrose!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,599,596
A poem for the Jizzrealite Supremacist...from M... 3 min coonhilda 4
What Race Has Better Fighters, Non-black Or Black? 4 min the boundaries of... 71
The LAST DAYS of the USA Era 13 min A new poster 7
Why do black women clap their hands when they a... (Jun '13) 19 min dbiggs69 33
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 21 min dreamhunk 35,112
Do all black people eat soul food? 29 min TRUMP 45 5
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 35 min FireyFellow44 39
Do African Americans listen to the 'Beatles'? (Apr '08) 2 hr vbs 339
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Bongo 655
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 11 hr FireFellow44 355
More from around the web