First Prev
of 2
Next Last
matthews

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2010
ALRIGHT BLACK MEN I KNOW WE LOVE OUR THICK BLACK WOMEN I DO TO...BUT WE NEED TO GIVE OUR SKINNY BLACK WOMEN A CHANCE TO...THE WHITE MAN IS EXPLOITING WHAT WE DON'T LIKE IN OUR WOMEN...AND MAKING IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THEY ARE TAKING OUR WOMEN FROM US...MORAL OF THE STORY IS BLACK MEN START GIVING OUR SKINNY BLACK WOMEN A CHANCE...BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES...BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
Utie

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 20, 2010
Ok dude am mixed and i love me some skinny bw but my girlfriend is white but don think am not still interesting in bw dude just watch your back you might see white and mixed guys with your women you don deserve them dude so get over it
Utie

Dallas, TX

#3 Dec 20, 2010
Ok dude am mixed and i love me some skinny bw but my girlfriend is white but don think am not still interesting in them just make should that you have enough to go around for you bm ha ha ha
Louisianaemperor

Alexandria, LA

#5 Dec 20, 2010
ugly monkeys wrote:
Yep we are taking your queens and you are getting are throwaways
You not getting anything but your fist. Masturbation is the only thing you can get because you live on this forum. I seriously doubt you are getting any from any race of women let alone a black woman. But I could be wrong. LOL
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#6 Dec 20, 2010
ugly monkeys wrote:
Yep we are taking your queens and you are getting are throwaways
I just love how ignorant The Negro is.
Whites get The Girls like Halle Berry, Thandie Newton, etc

Blacks get White Girls that a Horse or a Dog would run from for fear of sexual molestation.

I have no doubt that the average pig at a farm could outsmart the average negro.
Utie

Dallas, TX

#8 Dec 20, 2010
Well i don agree about what he said about blacks if you have to push a button to get ready of black. But i do agree about black skinny women that we are getting f*cking dick face. We don jack off if we wanted a black women we can get one dude. Black women don want to be with you so get over it dude f*ck you what black women find attractive is us
Utie

Dallas, TX

#9 Dec 20, 2010
Hey what the f*ck you just call me a negro do i look like one f*cking old shit. I but you cant get a women because your ugly and out shape i bet i can get more white and black women than you. Stupid f*cking hilly billy
adam

AOL

#10 Dec 20, 2010
Utie wrote:
Hey what the f*ck you just call me a negro do i look like one f*cking old shit. I but you cant get a women because your ugly and out shape i bet i can get more white and black women than you. Stupid f*cking hilly billy
NewsFlash: Nobody wants a white girl these days, but a negrow boy
Utie

Dallas, TX

#11 Dec 20, 2010
Hey but a negro boy i will kick your a** adam that a stupid a** name sound just a redneck hey go back to the trailer f*cking hill billies
Utie

Dallas, TX

#12 Dec 20, 2010
You shouldnt talk like that about white women before you get your kick a** because my mom is white stupid f*ck your talking about your own mother she might be white at least i hope dude. What your dad f*ck a guy or something
BlackForeverFadi ngNever

La Jolla, CA

#13 Dec 20, 2010
matthews wrote:
ALRIGHT BLACK MEN I KNOW WE LOVE OUR THICK BLACK WOMEN I DO TO...BUT WE NEED TO GIVE OUR SKINNY BLACK WOMEN A CHANCE TO...THE WHITE MAN IS EXPLOITING WHAT WE DON'T LIKE IN OUR WOMEN...AND MAKING IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THEY ARE TAKING OUR WOMEN FROM US...MORAL OF THE STORY IS BLACK MEN START GIVING OUR SKINNY BLACK WOMEN A CHANCE...BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES...BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
lol...when i was in my late teens, early 20's and 110lbs i couldn't catch a black man to save my life...but white guys and mexicans were all over it...i had to grow a booty to get black guys.
adam

AOL

#14 Dec 20, 2010
Utie wrote:
Hey but a negro boy i will kick your a** adam that a stupid a** name sound just a redneck hey go back to the trailer f*cking hill billies
Violent animal
adam

AOL

#16 Dec 20, 2010
Utie wrote:
You shouldnt talk like that about white women before you get your kick a** because my mom is white stupid f*ck your talking about your own mother she might be white at least i hope dude. What your dad f*ck a guy or something
White women of our mothers' time may be decent, but your white girlfriend is no doubt some skank. You should be embarrass to walk around with one of those. She probably had a bunch of Negroes and a few other animals in her behind before. Your life; just watch your dogs around her booty hole.
matthews

United States

#17 Dec 21, 2010
Utie wrote:
Ok dude am mixed and i love me some skinny bw but my girlfriend is white but don think am not still interesting in bw dude just watch your back you might see white and mixed guys with your women you don deserve them dude so get over it
LOVE IS LOVE...HUMAN IS HUMAN...AND ANIMAL IS ANIMAL...A HUMAN CANT MAKE A BABY WITH AN ANIMAL...BUT A HUMAN CAN MAKE A BABY WITH A HUMAN...WE ARE THE SAME RACE UNFORTUNATELY DEFINED BY COLOR...I DONT MIND SEING ANY MAN WITH BLACK WOMEN AS LONG AS YOU TREAT THEM RIGHT...BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
matthews

United States

#18 Dec 21, 2010
YoungBW wrote:
What? Seriously you people need to get offline. Most bw aren't attracted to white men.
I KNOW LOL I RARELY ARE NEVER SEE A BLACK WOMAN WITH A WHITE MAN IM IN WA STATE THE MOST I SEE IS BLACK WOMEN DATING LATINOS WHICH I DEFINALLY DON'T MIND THEY ARE PEOPLE OF COLOR AND THE TRUTH IS THERE AREN'T ENOUGH BLACK MEN FOR BLACK FEMALES SAD BUT THE TRUTH...BLaCK IS BEAUTIFUL
matthews

United States

#19 Dec 21, 2010
adam wrote:
<quoted text>White women of our mothers' time may be decent, but your white girlfriend is no doubt some skank. You should be embarrass to walk around with one of those. She probably had a bunch of Negroes and a few other animals in her behind before. Your life; just watch your dogs around her booty hole.
ADAM I KNOW YOU PROBABLY WAS JOKING BUT IN REALITY HAVING SEX IS PRATICED ALOT IN EUROPE (GOOGLE) IT ITS CALLED BEASTALITY AND YOU WILL NEVER EVER CATCH A BLACK WOMAN PERFORMING THOSE KINDS OF ACTS ON ANIMALS (JUST LIKE 2 GIRLS AND 1 CUP) BLACKIS BEAUTIFUL
matthews

United States

#20 Dec 21, 2010
BlackForeverFadingNever wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...when i was in my late teens, early 20's and 110lbs i couldn't catch a black man to save my life...but white guys and mexicans were all over it...i had to grow a booty to get black guys.
UNFORTUNATELY GROWING UP FOR ME WATCHING RAP MUSIC VIDEOS WITH ALL THESE THICK BLACK WOMEN DANCING MADE ME THINK THAT'S WHAT A BLACK WOMAN SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE AND TILL THIS DAY THAT'S ALL I WANT AND CAN NOT HELP IT BUT I BEEN DATING SOME SKINNY BLACK WOMEN BUT I DON'T FEEL THE SAME WAY WITH THEM WHERE AS I AM WITH A THICK BLACK WOMAN BUT ETHIER WAY THE WOMAN I WILL MARRY WILL BE BLACK...BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
matthews

United States

#21 Dec 21, 2010
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>The women I see these brothas with is stomach turning.
WELL BLACK AND WHITE MEN HAVE DIFFERENT BEAUTY STANDARDS...WHITE MEN LOVE SKINNY PETITE WOMEN AND MEN LOL...AND BLACK MEN LOVE THICKER WOMEN NOT SPEAKING FOR ALL BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS... BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
adam

AOL

#22 Dec 21, 2010
matthews wrote:
<quoted text>
ADAM I KNOW YOU PROBABLY WAS JOKING BUT IN REALITY HAVING SEX IS PRATICED ALOT IN EUROPE (GOOGLE) IT ITS CALLED BEASTALITY AND YOU WILL NEVER EVER CATCH A BLACK WOMAN PERFORMING THOSE KINDS OF ACTS ON ANIMALS (JUST LIKE 2 GIRLS AND 1 CUP) BLACKIS BEAUTIFUL
I am not joking. White women are nasty. That is the reason a lot of us white guys want nothing to do with them anymore. Nobody is talking about white women, but black men. You cannot tell me you didn't notice that?

“...and I'll ax you back.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#23 Dec 21, 2010
What is this code-word "thick?"

You're throwing it around like it's special, when all you mean is "fat." Black guys want fat chicks. Black or white, all the women that are with gutter thugs are fat beasts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African American dies fighting for ISIS 4 min Abdurratln 99
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 5 min BWEFocused 371
Black women u must go to Sydney australia for w... (Apr '11) 6 min rock 44
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min OneLostToTimeless... 6,506
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 9 min trollslayer 2,143
Black people can't fight 12 min rock 108
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 15 min rock 370
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 2 hr Aryan Power 833
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 2 hr Cyrus777 274
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr dreamhunk 24,716
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 hr blast from the past 121,090
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••