... I would hate to see what the woman looked like

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 1, 2012
J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH wrote:
... I would hate to see what the woman looked like
It's usually some wrinkled old rich white grannies who do that. Not a pretty sight, by any means.

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 1, 2012
DTN wrote:
<quoted text>all women are inferior sluts.
You're a bum.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6 Apr 1, 2012
So the guy or guys who have had sex for money, why did you do it? to pay bills? for fun? how much did you charge? how did the situation come about? what were the reasons the women paid you?

“Black men CONQUER ”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

All Nations! Pro-Black!

#7 Apr 1, 2012
DTN wrote:
O.M.G! We have a sexist, who think, he know about women. LOL! Get a fking life and stop talking that shxt that you can't say in a woman face,loser.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Location hidden

#8 Apr 1, 2012
islandgirl10 wrote:
So the guy or guys who have had sex for money, why did you do it? to pay bills? for fun? how much did you charge? how did the situation come about? what were the reasons the women paid you?
I give away my precious seed for free :)

Level 5

Location hidden

#9 Apr 1, 2012
islandgirl10 wrote:
You're talking about gigolos, right ?

Level 5

Location hidden

#10 Apr 1, 2012
DTN wrote:
No, but the majority want to be treated like sluts in the bedroom. Outside- a completely different mode of behavior.

Level 5

Location hidden

#11 Apr 1, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
I give away my precious seed for free :)
Because no one would pay for it. lol

Nah I'm just playing.

“Black men CONQUER ”

Level 5

All Nations! Pro-Black!

#12 Apr 1, 2012
Bardon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but the majority want to be treated like sluts in the bedroom. Outside- a completely different mode of behavior.
Don't play yourself!=\

Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Apr 1, 2012
Bardon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about gigolos, right ?
No I am talking about normal people with normal lives, who may have been in an unplanned situation one time and had sex for money, but it only ever happened once. Or maybe it happened a few times to pay a bill, or met some married woman in a club, or the boss or whatever.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#15 Apr 1, 2012
islandgirl10 wrote:
I would think that many more "gay" men pay other men for sex than women do.

“Instant karma”

Level 5

Location hidden

#17 Apr 1, 2012
DTN wrote:
<quoted text>OMG YOU'RE A GODDAMN IDIOT! It's not sexist if it's true. I was just stating a fact,women are inferior sluts. I say it to women all the time even tho they already know they are. They just get all watereyed and some of their boyfriends/husbands are dumb enough to get in my face and end up on their asses crying too.
I'm almost positive that this is a lie.

“Black men CONQUER ”

Level 5

All Nations! Pro-Black!

#18 Apr 1, 2012
DTN wrote:
<quoted text>OMG YOU'RE A GODDAMN IDIOT! It's not sexist if it's true. I was just stating a fact,women are inferior sluts. I say it to women all the time even tho they already know they are. They just get all watereyed and some of their boyfriends/husbands are dumb enough to get in my face and end up on their asses crying too.
What truth are you stating but lies. All women are not sluts so get that outta your head. Are you joking, dumbfk? Women have control over their body unlike some men, who fk everything that walk the street. We call men, who fk other women nonstop a "hoer" or hoe for short. I bet you fk anything that have a p*ssy attach to it. LOL!

Level 5

Location hidden

#19 Apr 1, 2012
islandgirl10 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am talking about normal people with normal lives, who may have been in an unplanned situation one time and had sex for money, but it only ever happened once. Or maybe it happened a few times to pay a bill, or met some married woman in a club, or the boss or whatever.
Personally, I've never had such an experience. I casually know some gigolos on the Mediterranean coast, but that's different story.

On the other hand, I know- or knew- a couple of girls who prostituted themselves a few times when they were students, to pay some bills. I guess it's a female thing- as I recall, it even appears in women's sex fantasies.
aisling_

Lagrange, OH

#21 Apr 1, 2012
DTN wrote:
I trust that you aren't a betting person, fckwit.
aisling_

Lagrange, OH

#22 Apr 1, 2012
PS... and if you aren't White, no suprise there, just what are ya.
Giggs

Wigan, UK

#23 Apr 1, 2012
Loads of women are now starting to pay for sex.

they "have needs too".

“Black men CONQUER ”

Level 5

All Nations! Pro-Black!

#24 Apr 1, 2012
DTN wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother must be a megaslut,because she's fat and because she sucks alot and I mean ALOT of C()ck.
Yup, more lies as the day goes on. My mother is a very nice and upright lady,buddy. She's not overweight and been skinny her whole life.How mature and smart of you to call my ma out her name! But, that won't fade me just because your acting like a preschooler child that's hurt over some WORDS, I said to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Joy 1,642,758
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 8 min LMR 2
Is it ignorance and stupidity to say leave slav... 9 min Porter 4
Why do black girls get with white guys? 19 min KIP 95
Robert Mueller reportedly giving up on the coll... 27 min THX Whip Cracker 10
Why do you black people hate all white people? (Jan '17) 29 min DieofCancerwhites 128
Who was going to stop slavery? 29 min MASTER WHITE 5
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 1 hr Dixieeland 74
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 3 hr bluestreak returns 325
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 3 hr Dixieeland 839
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr dreamhunk 36,488
More from around the web