If a white man cheats on his black wife with a white woman

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Jennifer

Springfield, IL

#1 Oct 6, 2007
I was having an affair with a married white man who lives out of town, but comes here to Chicago on business a lot. I had no idea that his wife was black until he showed me pictures of his kids.
I am wondering if he is some how betraying his wife more because he is cheating on her with a white woman? I know what I am doing is wrong, but when I started this I had no idea that there was some sort of racial element behind it.
Cat

Midlothian, VA

#3 Oct 6, 2007
Did you write that rude comment about biracial children?
ttt

Nashville, TN

#4 Oct 6, 2007
Race is no issue. That is just wrong period. Break it off ASAP this leads to nothing but trouble. What if he was married to you & cheated on you with someone else on the side.
Jennifer

Springfield, IL

#6 Oct 6, 2007
Cat wrote:
Did you write that rude comment about biracial children?
How is rude to say that biracial children fit in no where? It's true. They are different. Maybe I shouldn't have called them freaks, but they are different.

“You are by what you do!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#8 Oct 6, 2007
Jennifer wrote:
I was having an affair with a married white man who lives out of town, but comes here to Chicago on business a lot. I had no idea that his wife was black until he showed me pictures of his kids.
I am wondering if he is some how betraying his wife more because he is cheating on her with a white woman? I know what I am doing is wrong, but when I started this I had no idea that there was some sort of racial element behind it.
The man with whom you're having an affair with is typical of a man who desires a scoop of VANILLA AND CHOCOLATE SWIRL!! Hell, Baskin and Robbins can't top that flavor of the month!!

“Nesian-Power! ”

Since: Jun 07

BK

#10 Oct 6, 2007
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
How is rude to say that biracial children fit in no where? It's true. They are different. Maybe I shouldn't have called them freaks, but they are different.
It's rude because you don't know what the hell you are talking about. You aren't biracial, so don't speak on it. It has fuck-all to do with you. They definitely don't fit around dumb asses like yourself. You act like being biracial is something that just started yesterday with that back woods lame ass comment.

His wife needs to find you and kick some sense into your IGNORANT ass!!

Ciao! ;)
Cat

Midlothian, VA

#11 Oct 6, 2007
SantanaBlack wrote:
Don't break it off. Keep seeing the white man. He belongs with you anyway.
He belongs with his wife regardless of her colour. Show a bit of respect.

“You are by what you do!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#13 Oct 6, 2007
SantanaBlack wrote:
Don't break it off. Keep seeing the white man. He belongs with you anyway.
I have the same exact sentiment!
ALLAHOVA VOJSKA

Hamilton, Canada

#14 Oct 6, 2007
Jennifer wrote:
Who knows!
Cat

Midlothian, VA

#15 Oct 6, 2007
SantanaBlack wrote:
<quoted text>That lady is going to do what she want. If she wants to break it off, then she will. If she want to keep dating the dude, then she will. No matter what i say. I think she should keep dating the dude. In my opinoin that is whats best for everybody.
Where are your morals? and where are your morals Jennifer? would you like your spouse to cheat on you? How about SanataBlack's girl cheating on him with a white man? that would really get you going.
Cat

Midlothian, VA

#16 Oct 6, 2007
BrooklynJoao wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rude because you don't know what the hell you are talking about. You aren't biracial, so don't speak on it. It has fuck-all to do with you. They definitely don't fit around dumb asses like yourself. You act like being biracial is something that just started yesterday with that back woods lame ass comment.
His wife needs to find you and kick some sense into your IGNORANT ass!!
Ciao! ;)
I couldn't agree more!! Thanks.
Cat

Midlothian, VA

#19 Oct 6, 2007
Who cares what my race is.
smitty

San Antonio, TX

#21 Oct 6, 2007
Jennifer wrote:
WELL AT LEAST YA'LL AA WOMEN KNOW NOW THAT WHITE MEN BE CHEAT TOO LOL.

“keep it fair across the board!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Texas

#22 Oct 6, 2007
Jennifer wrote:
Is there a racial element behind it? I dont think the fact that your white makes a difference!IMO a cheater is a cheater!?!

“BeoncahBlackhear t86”

Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Chicago, IL

#23 Oct 6, 2007
Jennifer wrote:
jENNY, this has nothing to do with race at all, that guy was disloyal to his spouse. It doesn't matter if that woman was black, white, green, blue or what ever the fuck, that shouldn't excuse that type of behavior. Let me get this straight, help me out... so what you're saying is, he showed you a photo of his children and told you about his wife, you're still playing a role in his infidelity?

“BeoncahBlackhear t86”

Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Chicago, IL

#24 Oct 6, 2007
Kathy Kat wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a racial element behind it? I dont think the fact that your white makes a difference!IMO a cheater is a cheater!?!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEY KK!!!!

“keep it fair across the board!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Texas

#25 Oct 6, 2007
Domineace2sexy wrote:
<quoted text>HEEEEEEEEEEEEY KK!!!!
Wassup chickadee? What ya been up to? I am surprised you aren't out kicking up tonite?
Jennifer

AOL

#26 Oct 6, 2007
I knew he was married before we got together. I actually didn't know that his children were so young. I was under the impression that his kids were all with a previous wife (who was not black). It was only later that I found out that he does have children with his current wife and that they are very young.

He lives out of town and I don't think that I am going to be seeing him again. I know I shouldn't. I am not looking to take him away from his family, I am just looking to have fun.

He told me that he had a girl friend before me who he was with for years and just broke up with. This means that he was cheating on his wife when she was pregnant. Yeah, he's a jerk, but he's cute, looks great naked and takes me out to nice restaurants (which his company pays for). Yeah, I know, I am a bad person.

“They call me queen..........”

Since: Oct 07

Palmdale

#27 Oct 6, 2007
Jennifer wrote:
Betrayal is betrayal it doesnt matter who it's with. I don't know where you're getting the racial element from though? He prolly was just attracted to you and decided to creep, which I don't approve of at all, but hey it's your life

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Since: Jul 07

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#28 Oct 6, 2007
Jennifer wrote:
I knew he was married before we got together. I actually didn't know that his children were so young. I was under the impression that his kids were all with a previous wife (who was not black). It was only later that I found out that he does have children with his current wife and that they are very young.
He lives out of town and I don't think that I am going to be seeing him again. I know I shouldn't. I am not looking to take him away from his family, I am just looking to have fun.
He told me that he had a girl friend before me who he was with for years and just broke up with. This means that he was cheating on his wife when she was pregnant. Yeah, he's a jerk, but he's cute, looks great naked and takes me out to nice restaurants (which his company pays for). Yeah, I know, I am a bad person.
Please, your bothe wrong to begin with. If this man wanted to cheat he should not have gotten married. why did he choose to date a black woman if he knows that he has a stonger desire for a white woman. WHY DID HE DO THIS TO THAT SISTER. Her self asteem is already low as it is seeing how she resorted to dating a white man to make her feel good. He probably has her as a personal slave..making her take car of the kids and the house while working..and waiting in a lonly bed for him, white your opening your filth legs to him. You in my opion are scum just like he is. Now If this man had his wife cheat on him with a black dude...HOW WOULD HE FEEL...Now think how the Sister is going to feel. this will devestae her...While you get off scott free With his semen caked up in your puss. Show a liitle more responsibility you tryfiling whore. Go out an get you you own single white man. Theres plenty of White dudes that go for two dollar tramps like your self that are eaiser than pre school coloring books.

damn I at least hope yall used protection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 7 min Broken Synthesis 84
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 10 min Halle Berry Sister 5,883
A voice of reason 11 min coretta 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min Curious Me 32,834
News Blacks May Not Get Same Health Benefits from Mo... 15 min Spotted Girl 3
deuteronomy 28:68 is this referring to black sl... (Oct '07) 19 min ProphecyIspired 41
Obama, Dems set to clash over trade 33 min lol 1
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 45 min coretta 473
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 116,963
All women prefer white men 2 hr atypical 4,363
More from around the web