Harriet Tubman was more of a Hero tha...

Harriet Tubman was more of a Hero than MLK!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 26, 2011
Harriet Tubman helped Blacks to leave or escape oppression and slavery but we barely ever mention her.

On the other hand we always honor that cry baby MLK just because he begged white people to love him. Rumor has it that he only only started the civil rights to fight for the right to marry white women.

Now knowing what I just wrote you tell me who is the true hero of Black Americans.
THE RELIC

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2011
Here is a fool that is using MANIPULATION BY COMPARASION to discredit the services of both Harriet Tubman and MLK.

One person plant, another person water and we all benefit from the harvest.

This clown named Sassy is Trashy.

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 26, 2011
sassyntrashy wrote:
Harriet Tubman helped Blacks to leave or escape oppression and slavery but we barely ever mention her.
On the other hand we always honor that cry baby MLK just because he begged white people to love him. Rumor has it that he only only started the civil rights to fight for the right to marry white women.
Now knowing what I just wrote you tell me who is the true hero of Black Americans.
Martin Luther King was a devote husband and Christian and the WW rumor came from a racist FBI Hoover who could not find anything on MLK so he made that up..back in those days a rumor like that would have gotten MLK or any bm hung from a tree..were talking deep south back in the day..you damn well that was a false rumor made up by the FBI..and Harriet Tubman was a great lady who did her race well in help leading the Underground rail road ..she deserves better recognition ..I'll give you that..but both work hard and MLK was done in the spot light so his life was put on the line more ..while Harriet done hers in the dead of night secretly..that's why MLK is more famous

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4 Aug 26, 2011
THE RELIC wrote:
Here is a fool that is using MANIPULATION BY COMPARASION to discredit the services of both Harriet Tubman and MLK.
I knew you would never bring yourself to amdit that a BW did more for Blacks than any Black men ever.

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 26, 2011
THE RELIC wrote:
C/S we should be proud and honor all those who are positive role models and who help there people in a time of crisis ..sssss whatever her name is ..she a problem and should keep positive role models and blks who cared out of her stupid traitor mouth because she the opposite of those two anyway....

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 26, 2011
THE RELIC wrote:
The last time Sassy The Trashy pulled this stunt, you shut her down quick, fast and in a hurry.
Pastor Manning say BM are trifling?

sassyntrashy | Mar 28, 2010

The Pastor does speak some truths in here!

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TI2U249M5Q0SN3G...

Pastor Manning Said Bw Or Worthless As Monkeys
Moses-1 | Mar 29, 2010

I want to thank Sassyntrashy for providing us with this information.

The Pastor does speak some truths here

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T8NPA6I58OBILRV...

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 26, 2011
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you would never bring yourself to amdit that a BW did more for Blacks than any Black men ever.
You ain't fooling anyone,you ain't black
TheFacts

Denver, CO

#8 Aug 26, 2011
Last time I checked it was "Honest" Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves.

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 26, 2011
THE RELIC wrote:
You're right.

Harriet Tubman planted, MLK watered and we all benefited from their labor.

Here is a ww named Trashy trying to throw dirt on both.
THE RELIC

United States

#10 Aug 26, 2011
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>C/S we should be proud and honor all those who are positive role models and who help there people in a time of crisis ..sssss whatever her name is ..she a problem and should keep positive role models and blks who cared out of her stupid traitor mouth because she the opposite of those two anyway....
C/S

Everyone of our foreparents laid a brick in this house called freedom. Remove any one of those bricks or claim one brick is more important than another will cause the whole house to fall.

Trashy will destroy the entire AA race to promote the ideology of FEMINISM..
sammy

Newark, NJ

#11 Aug 26, 2011
TheFacts wrote:
Last time I checked it was "Honest" Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves.
Just Keeping it real is..........B(L)ACK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, and JOHN WAYNE really care for BLACKS people. White people really crack me up.

ABE Lincoln was trying to PRESERVE the UNION. He wanted BLACKS to go back to AFRICA (LIBERIA come to mind).

Just keeping it real for..........ever

“Power To the People!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Georgetown, IN

#12 Aug 26, 2011
sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, and JOHN WAYNE really care for BLACKS people. White people really crack me up.
ABE Lincoln was trying to PRESERVE the UNION. He wanted BLACKS to go back to AFRICA (LIBERIA come to mind).
c/s
THE RELIC

United States

#13 Aug 26, 2011
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you would never bring yourself to amdit that a BW did more for Blacks than any Black men ever.
Fool, you will destroy the whole AA race to promote FEMINISM.

FEMINISM haven't done squat for bw.

Where was feminism when Bull Connor let his dogs loose on BW?

Where was feminism when cops bashed bw heads wide open on Bloody Sunday?

Where was feminism when Bull Connor turned water hoses on bw and children, knocking them down, knocking them out and knocking their heads against the side wale.

FOOL WHERE WAS FEMINISM WHEN 4 BLACK GIRLS WERE BLOWN UP IN 16TH BAPTIST CHURCH?

I'll tell you where feminism was, feminism was standing beside Bull Connor, feminism was riding the horses with cops on Bloody Sunday.

FEMINISM WAS RIGHT BESIDE THE RACIST THAT KILLED 4 PRECIOUS ANGELS.

Ww didn't want bw present at the Niagra Convention and Sojourner Truth hollered AIN'T I A WOMAN.

WW didn't do a dayuum thing for bw until bw gained the right to vote and the civil rights act of the 60's.

Bw were included in the Constitution before ww and here come ww grinning like sharks. "Hey N, we're women". Hey N, we're sisters and belong to the sisterhood.

Just as soon as bw helped ww get constitutional rights with the passage of the ERA (1972), ww kicked bw azz to the curb.

Bw kept hanging on to Missy Ann's apron strings until 1978. 1978 bw realized they had been suckered and Michele Walker started the Black Feminist Movement.

THERE WAS ONE PROBLEM, GLORIA STEINEM WAS MICHELE'S WHITE GIRL FRIEND AND GLORIA SLIPPED MICHELE A MICKY. MICHELE HAD A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN AND THE WHITE DEVIL GLORIA CREATED THE "HATE THE BM MOVEMENT."

Trashy, you're a ww and today is you lucky day!

Bend over
THE RELIC

United States

#14 Aug 26, 2011
sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
C/S

Lincoln didn't give a squat about nlacks.

HONEST ABE WAS A TWO FACED LIAR!
TheFacts

Denver, CO

#16 Aug 26, 2011
sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny I never heard of Abe saying blacks should go back to Africa.Also any black that wanted freedom SUPPORTED the union seeing as all the states in the union had abolished slavery by the start of the Civil War.

CheckMate.
dreams

United States

#17 Aug 26, 2011
MLK didnt do shid for blacks. He solicited violence and even he knew he had gone wrong. He just couldnt turn back. Not one black person died following Harriet as far as we know nor did they get their ass beat. However we all know MLK`s movement had great violence and death and for what? To ride on someones bus?? Please. MLK ended up being a joke.
TheFacts

Denver, CO

#18 Aug 26, 2011
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
C/S
Lincoln didn't give a squat about nlacks.
HONEST ABE WAS A TWO FACED LIAR!
If it was not for that "two faced liar " you would probaly be a slave named Toby.
dreams

United States

#19 Aug 26, 2011
sassyntrashy wrote:
Exactly. He started off right but he couldnt get those pesky i.r. pushers out of his movement. They soon took over like they do everything else. They always hide behind the "unity" label. Well duh, unity is nice but obviously the masses done want it but those idiots forge ahead anyway because they want to be glorified for being idiots.
THE RELIC

United States

#20 Aug 26, 2011
TheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>Funny I never heard of Abe saying blacks should go back to Africa.Also any black that wanted freedom SUPPORTED the union seeing as all the states in the union had abolished slavery by the start of the Civil War.
CheckMate.
I'm a chess master and will checkmate any Jethro in two moves.

YA WRONG SUCKA

Lincoln desired to return former slaves to Africa in order to secure jobs for "free white laborers." He repeated this sentiment at numerous times, including during the ...

en.wikipedia.org/ ­wiki/­Linconia

The Great Emancipator Abraham Lincoln and the Issue of Race

... in 1827: "There is a moral fitness in the idea of returning to Africa her ... their "personal liberty" laws that hampered the return of fugitive slaves. However, Lincoln said ...

www.ihr.org/ ­jhr/­v13/­v13n5p-4_Morgan.htm
THE RELIC

United States

#22 Aug 26, 2011
TheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>If it was not for that "two faced liar " you would probaly be a slave named Toby.
WRONG SUCKA,

Climb back into ya tin can or ya cave.

He did not free all the slaves. Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation ...

wiki.answers.com/ ­...Abraham_Lincoln...slaves_b ack_to_africa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tyrone Soetoro 1,746,742
Caveboon trolls! 9 min Dan Snow 1
Lol guess who the new face of the black alt right 10 min The Patriot 6
Forget starvation! Now they can't even get the... 36 min Roofis lols at Brian 5
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 36 min Jake 17
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 55 min Jake 190
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 1 hr Whites have no hi... 79
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 1 hr KIP 74
Trump has Melania and black men don't 1 hr TRUETRUTH 81
Things have been slow in Chicago this year 3 hr Kody 13