Europig Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#98 May 12, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text> You have once again scaled unprecidented heights of stupidity by saying first that Italians have black ancestry then clumsily backpeddling like the intellectual midget that you are and then say they are not part black. Make up your mind, you painfully ignorant, uneducated porch ape If you looked and sounded any more like a gorilla, you would be stripped of your drivers license immediately.
Your prostitute mother who doesn't even know who your father is should have aborted you. You wouldn't be trolling this forum if that neanderthal harlot had aborted you filth.
Osteoporosis Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#99 May 12, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text> You were the one that used the theory of gravity as a weak-as-water rebuttal. Don't worry, I'm sure you have plenty of bandwidth left to continue backpedaling with.
It was a strong rebuttal actually. Gravity is just a theory. So why don't you go test it off the nearest bridge?
Europig Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#100 May 12, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text> You were the one that used the theory of gravity as a weak-as-water rebuttal. Don't worry, I'm sure you have plenty of bandwidth left to continue backpedaling with.
You descend from convicts that were cast out of europigsty just like your australian counterparts. Your great grandmother was probably also a cheap harlot just like your unwashed mother, that is probably the reason why she was kicked out of europigsty.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#101 May 12, 2013
Europig Settlers wrote:
<quoted text> Your prostitute mother who doesn't even know who your father is should have aborted you. You wouldn't be trolling this forum if that neanderthal harlot had aborted you filth.
Black Mammys abort 2,000 monkeys a day in the USA. Das raht
Osteoporosis Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#104 May 12, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> Black Mammys abort 2,000 monkeys a day in the USA. Das raht
And our birth rates are still higher than you inbred crackers.

Fact be racist.
Black helper NY-London

London, UK

#105 May 12, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Why?
Whites r adapted for cold when your ancestors migrated 2 Europe you had to survive the ice age as cave men you are better adapted for it but we are better for hot weather (you get hot to easily)

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#106 May 12, 2013
Tay Sachs Sufferer wrote:
<quoted text>
And our birth rates are still higher
So? You murder more of each other than you abort. Birth rate doesn't mean sht. Even though you breed like roaches, negroes have stagnated at 13% of the population for centuries. Hispanics wizzed by you like a ferrari racing a 75 duece and a quarter....lol...
Osteoporosis Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#107 May 12, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
So? You murder more of each other than you abort. Birth rate doesn't mean sht. Even though you breed like roaches, negroes have stagnated at 13% of the population for centuries. Hispanics wizzed by you like a ferrari racing a 75 duece and a quarter....lol...
Tay sach sufferer? LOL that is a white disease my idiot friend.
Osteoporosis Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#108 May 12, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL why did u bring up Hispanics? They are having more babies than you in this country. I think the sun is melting your brain. Put on some sunblock.
Osteoporosis Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#109 May 12, 2013
Birth rates don't mean sht?

LOL at this dumbass cracker.

Lakeland, FL

#110 May 12, 2013
Osteoporosis Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
And our birth rates are still higher than you inbred crackers.
Fact be racist.
Your welfare mom had you just for the extra money and your inbred people don't know who they are related to. Whites are more concerned about careers. Nigguhs like you only care about "muh dik". Das raht mah nigguh lol

Lakeland, FL

#112 May 12, 2013
Osteoporosis Supporter wrote:
LOL at this dumbass cracker.
It means you are more prone to inbreeding. Don't be a dumbass Nigguh! Das raht lol
Melanoma Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#113 May 12, 2013
<quoted text> inbred
I'm pretty lucky as I am inbred myself, also due to a small religious community, but not the Amish but rather Old German Baptist. My parents are fourth cousins, but they didn't know until after they were married. Both sets of my grandparents were raised OGB, and my mothers and fathers famlies knew each other before they married, my father at four years old saw my mother when she was a newborn.

There were three marriages between the two sides of my family, I've always thought that was odd, My fathers sister married my mothers brother and had three sons (my "quasi-brothers") and my mothers uncle married my fathers sister.

My family tree doesn't branch so much as it wreaths.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb ...

Amish populations have higher incidences of particular genetic disorders, including dwarfism (Ellis–van Creveld syndrome),[32] and various metabolic disorders,[33] as well as an unusual distribution of blood types.[34] Amish represent a collection of different demes or genetically closed communities.[35] Since almost all Amish descend from about 200 18th-century founders, genetic disorders that come out due to inbreeding exist in more isolated districts (an example of the founder effect). Some of these disorders are quite rare, or unique, and are serious enough to increase the mortality rate among Amish children. The majority of Amish accept these as "Gottes Wille" (God's will); they reject use of preventive genetic tests prior to marriage and genetic testing of unborn children to discover genetic disorders. However, Amish are willing to participate in studies of genetic diseases. Their extensive family histories are useful to researchers investigating diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and macular degeneration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish
Melanoma Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#114 May 12, 2013
<quoted text> It means you are more prone to inbreeding. Don't be a dumbass Nigguh! Das raht lol
Huh uh got a link for that? Or am I suppose to take the word of an uneducated inbred cracker?

Lakeland, FL

#115 May 12, 2013
Melanoma Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh uh got a link for that? Or am I suppose to take the word of an uneducated inbred cracker?
I don't post links, mah nigguh. I have to literally step over inbred different last named bastard chirrens like YOU every "mompf" to get MY rent money. Das raht lol

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#116 May 12, 2013
Ring-worm-Bearer wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL why did u bring up Hispanics?
Because you used to outnumber them, but now they outnumber YOU. You're the "dwindling" race, fool, not us.
Skin cancer supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#117 May 12, 2013
<quoted text> I don't post links, mah nigguh. I have to literally step over inbred different last named bastard chirrens like YOU every "mompf" to get MY rent money. Das raht lol
Yeah that's what I thought. Baseless words from an inbred cracker.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#118 May 12, 2013
Diabetic Impotent wrote:
Not in a race that murders more of each other than they abort, it doesn't.
Skin cancer supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#119 May 12, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>Not in a race that murders more of each other than they abort, it doesn't.
But our population continues to increase while your inferior race is dwindling.
Phenylketonuria Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#121 May 12, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
I have to admit that food stamp receiver has given me plenty of laughs today.
it's just to bad I wasn't laughing with him.
Like I care if a low IQ fool like you laughs at me.

I laugh every time you butcher sentences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 4 min Black Famous 292
Jewish women crazy for african american men 4 min Phoenix Ascended 189
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min African AE 25,900
Racist and black girls are intimidated by IRwhi... 5 min BWEForward 6
Maceo-BW Bytches, Hoes, Sheboons & WM Bedwrench... 11 min BWE 4
why so many black woman love white men? 12 min BWE 7
White men make up 95% of all cuckolds 15 min dbiggs69 37
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 25 min DinieRay 417
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 25,042
Biracial people are in denial... 5 hr Beca 97

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE