Comments
41 - 60 of 142 Comments Last updated May 17, 2013
Darkness Falls

United States

#51 May 12, 2013
Back to your cave demon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm lets look at the evidence.
Black kinky hair found in no animals on earth.
White dog hair found on every animal on earth.
You wouldn't know what evidence was if it fell out of your blue gum mouth while you were laughing.
Melanoma Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#52 May 12, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>sheep have kinky hair like niccuz.........and blak sheep have blak hair..........
No they do not. Its fluffy like white people hair.
Melanoma Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#53 May 12, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text> You wouldn't know what evidence was if it fell out of your blue gum mouth while you were laughing.
Yeah that's why I thought. Got put in your place now you are babbling.
Europig Trolls

Ashburn, VA

#54 May 12, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text> Not all Caucasians are pale or have thin skin you incredibly dumb b*itch. I'm Caucasian and have never been pale, in or out of the sun but you will always be a turd skin missing link. The truth really sucks, eh?(Smirks)
Oh, You're a cockasian? And we are supposed to care because? You nothing but a genetically deformed hybrid of a human being and a neanderthal. You red neck neanderthals are the most genetically deformed creatures on his planet.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#55 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>your IQ is so low it aint even worth arguing wit u....
camel jockey my I .Q is extremely high. Why is it again that you hang out on a black forum ???? Oh that's right you don't have a woman and you are lonely

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#56 May 12, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text> Not all Caucasians are pale or have thin skin you incredibly dumb b*itch. I'm Caucasian and have never been pale, in or out of the sun but you will always be a turd skin missing link. The truth really sucks, eh?(Smirks)
yeah whateva dum Hun key I actually know that but I was trying to dum myself down to your I.Q level of 50. Again short yellow school bus SLO mo black people come in ALL colors and we age slower and look better than you!!! Get over it crypt keeper king of wrinkles and age spots!! Lmbao!!!!
Saint x

United States

#57 May 12, 2013
Neanderthals say the darnedest things.
Europig Convicts

Ashburn, VA

#58 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>sheep have kinky hair like niccuz.........and blak sheep have blak hair..........
Your mother who brought you up with her prostitution proceeds swallowed a negro's semen as a treat for mother's day.
Europig Pork skins

Ashburn, VA

#60 May 12, 2013
Don't you neanderthal swines get tired of trolling this forums?
Yakub

Hollywood, FL

#61 May 12, 2013
Europig Trolls wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, You're a cockasian? And we are supposed to care because? You nothing but a genetically deformed hybrid of a human being and a neanderthal. You red neck neanderthals are the most genetically deformed creatures on his planet.
You idiots believe anything. I was just fcukin witchu morons! Yahaha hahaha poo poo
Yakub

Hollywood, FL

#62 May 12, 2013
Saint x wrote:
Neanderthals say the darnedest things.
You feces hut monkeys BELIEVE the darnedest things! Lol
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#63 May 12, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Toilets and urinals are white...say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
....I guess u knigrows never get past the high skoo stage do u?.........

...amd thats y even niccuz in their 40s can b referred to as youths
Melanoma Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#64 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>....I guess u knigrows never get past the high skoo stage do u?.........
...amd thats y even niccuz in their 40s can b referred to as youths
This idiot talking about IQ and can't even put a sentence together.

ROFL at this low IQ loser.
Melanoma Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#66 May 12, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>You're just being stupid, as always. Black people can tolerate the cold. If they couldn't, they wouldn't be able to enter Europe, mate with Neanderthals and produce you.
LOL owned
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#67 May 12, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>You're just being stupid, as always. Black people can tolerate the cold. If they couldn't, they wouldn't be able to enter Europe, mate with Neanderthals and produce you.
......our ancestors were not kneegrows........
Darkness Falls

United States

#68 May 12, 2013
Melanoma Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's why I thought. Got put in your place now you are babbling.
Oh look, there's another vine-swinging chimp who just fell out of a tree saying I got "put in my place". Keep pipe dreaming, Sambo. You negroes will waste so much bandwidth saying the most stupid things just to accumulate Topix points, right Magilla? 50,000 points might get you a bucket of drumsticks from KFC so keep pounding those keys, Coco. LMAO!!!!!!
Melanoma Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#69 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>......our ancestors were not kneegrows........
According to out of Africa yes they were.
Darkness Falls

United States

#71 May 12, 2013
[QUOTE who"]<quoted text> yeah whateva dum Hun key I actually know that but I was trying to dum myself down to your I.Q level of 50. Again short yellow school bus SLO mo black people come in ALL colors and we age slower and look better than you!!! Get over it crypt keeper king of wrinkles and age spots!! Lmbao!!!![/QUOTE] You weren't "dumming yourself" down. You were just being naturally STUPID like you have always been. Just like when you said that all Italians were part black. LMFAO!!! Wrong again, STUPID. Your well known track record of total ignorance is etched in stone around this forum. You have made it abundantly clear for a long time now that you are ashamed and embarrassed of your filthy jet black turd colored skin. Can't say that I blame you. If I were you, I would be too. Hahahaha!!!!!
Melanoma Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#72 May 12, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Humans did not interbreed with neanderthals, scientist find.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-ne...
Then how did you crackers end up with 4% Neanderthal DNA?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#73 May 12, 2013
Melanoma Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
According to out of Africa yes they were.
the out of afrika theory is just that - a theory..........it is in fact BS........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Half of African-Americans may need increased do... 8 min Sunshine 13
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min sonicfilter 1,101,402
All of this Racism Must Stop 9 min UTB 99
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 9 min Carly HI YAH 4,978
Mitt Romney: Another over rated White boy. (May '12) 10 min ZCs 947
Why should African Americans feel White Americ... (Nov '12) 12 min ZCs 629
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min African AE 95,392
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 34 min reality-check 3,561
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 35 min iamcuriousnow 2,380
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 41 min Big Knob 93
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 2 hr Phoenix Ascended 68
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE