“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#30 May 12, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Why?
Thin skin.
Just look what name-calling does to these pathetic crybabies, lol!

They can't SUE Mother NayCHA, though...aaaaaahahahahahahahah aha!!!!!
Whites love to cry more

Sicklerville, NJ

#31 May 12, 2013
-_-SupaBeast-_- wrote:
<quoted text>
Body hair has nothing to do with it. The body hair does nothing, it isnt thick enough. Its like the appendix, its there, but serves no purpose.
Are you one of those firewater drinking injuns?
Body hair has everything to do with it. Are you stupid?

It blocks sun rays and keeps warmth in. That is why white people and animals are so hairy.
Whites love to cry more

Sicklerville, NJ

#32 May 12, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thin skin.
Just look what name-calling does to these pathetic crybabies, lol!
They can't SUE Mother NayCHA, though...aaaaaahahahahahahahah aha!!!!!
Your easy peel skin is thin.
BlaxRdumbfcuks

Hollywood, FL

#33 May 12, 2013
Whites love to cry more wrote:
<quoted text>
Your easy peel skin is thin.
You are a bastard boy.
Whites love to cry more

Sicklerville, NJ

#34 May 12, 2013
BlaxRdumbfcuks wrote:
<quoted text> You are a bastard boy.
Good one u sure burned me.
Europigs Stole America

Ashburn, VA

#35 May 12, 2013
BlaxRdumbfcuks wrote:
<quoted text> You are a bastard boy.
You're a product of paid sex and condom failure, red neck.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#36 May 12, 2013
Im obsessed with Whites wrote:
<quoted text>
Your skin

is thin.
Nice monkey see/monkey do, dumbfk. Ever had an original thought wander across that otherwise vacant expanse you call a brain?
Whites love to cry more

Sicklerville, NJ

#37 May 12, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice monkey see/monkey do, dumbfk. Ever had an original thought wander across that otherwise vacant expanse you call a brain?
LOL how is that monkey see monkey do you idiot? You are so stupid it is not even fun.
Whites love to cry more

Sicklerville, NJ

#38 May 12, 2013
funny*

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#39 May 12, 2013
Im dumber than the average negro wrote:
<quoted text>
how is that monkey see monkey do
Because I replied to the question with the answer "thin skin",
...and you replied to me "your skin is thin".

I can't believe you're actually so dumb you needed that explained to you...smh.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#40 May 12, 2013
Lemme see how DUMB I can GET wrote:
<quoted text>
Body hair has everything to do with it. Are you stupid?
It blocks sun rays and keeps warmth in. That is why white people and animals are so hairy.
...and why negroes suffer "disproportionately" from rickets.

Look it up if you don't know what it is, dumbfk.
It's spelled rickets.
Whites love to cry more

Sicklerville, NJ

#42 May 12, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I replied to the question with the answer "thin skin",
...and you replied to me "your skin is thin".
I can't believe you're actually so dumb you needed that explained to you...smh.
That is not monkey see monkey do you fool. LOL
Whites love to cry more

Sicklerville, NJ

#43 May 12, 2013
But anyway white skin is clearly inferior based on the fact it needs to be really hairy just like animals and it PEELS. Blacks have evolved past the need to be hairy like animals.

I hope that helps you crackers.
Darkness Falls

United States

#44 May 12, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> lol! Really and you DUM MFs don't know the difference between 45 degrees and 80 lmao!!!! How does black skin suck ? We have the best skin!!! Why are white chicks roasting themselves in the sun? Tryin to get my skintone. You start wrinkling up at 24 you have the WORSE skin out of all races you can see your veins at 24 thin Azz skin with all them age spots PLEASE you crackin me up!!!
You negroes still don't get it, do you? There is a big difference between the tanned bronze skin of Caucasians and nighur skin. Stop denying the obvious. You're making yourself look incredibly DUMB. Wanting seasonal tanned bronze skin and HAVING nighur skin are two different things completely. No matter how long I stay in the sun, I turn a bronze color. It never turns nighury.
Darkness Falls

United States

#45 May 12, 2013
Whites love to cry more wrote:
But anyway white skin is clearly inferior based on the fact it needs to be really hairy just like animals and it PEELS. Blacks have evolved past the need to be hairy like animals.
I hope that helps you crackers.
Blacks haven't evolved for hundreds of thousands of years. That's why they are widely recognized as the missing links of evolution. Don't believe me? Look at the facial features of all other races, then take a long look in the mirror at your missing link negro mug. That's all the proof you will ever need.
Back to your cave demon

Sicklerville, NJ

#46 May 12, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text> Blacks haven't evolved for hundreds of thousands of years. That's why they are widely recognized as the missing links of evolution. Don't believe me? Look at the facial features of all other races, then take a long look in the mirror at your missing link negro mug. That's all the proof you will ever need.
Hmm lets look at the evidence.

Black kinky hair found in no animals on earth.

White dog hair found on every animal on earth.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#47 May 12, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text> You negroes still don't get it, do you? There is a big difference between the tanned bronze skin of Caucasians and nighur skin. Stop denying the obvious. You're making yourself look incredibly DUMB. Wanting seasonal tanned bronze skin and HAVING nighur skin are two different things completely. No matter how long I stay in the sun, I turn a bronze color. It never turns nighury.
again DUM pluck Black people come in all colors from light bright to brown, Carmel and chocolate. You MFS come in one shade PIG SKIN pink except for REAL Italians who have black blood in them anyway lol! You age so bad you need to STFU you look like leopards with all those brown age spots, hairy bodies and your veins showing thru that thin Azz bogus skin you have GO SIT DOWN JETHRO
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#48 May 12, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> again DUM pluck Black people come in all colors from light bright to brown, Carmel and chocolate. You MFS come in one shade PIG SKIN pink except for REAL Italians who have black blood in them anyway lol! You age so bad you need to STFU you look like leopards with all those brown age spots, hairy bodies and your veins showing thru that thin Azz bogus skin you have GO SIT DOWN JETHRO
your IQ is so low it aint even worth arguing wit u....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#49 May 12, 2013
Back to your cave demon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm lets look at the evidence.
Black kinky hair found in no animals on earth.
White dog hair found on every animal on earth.
sheep have kinky hair like niccuz.........and blak sheep have blak hair..........
Darkness Falls

United States

#50 May 12, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> again DUM pluck Black people come in all colors from light bright to brown, Carmel and chocolate. You MFS come in one shade PIG SKIN pink except for REAL Italians who have black blood in them anyway lol! You age so bad you need to STFU you look like leopards with all those brown age spots, hairy bodies and your veins showing thru that thin Azz bogus skin you have GO SIT DOWN JETHRO
Not all Caucasians are pale or have thin skin you incredibly dumb b*itch. I'm Caucasian and have never been pale, in or out of the sun but you will always be a turd skin missing link. The truth really sucks, eh?(Smirks)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites afraid their culture could become extinct ? 20 min Labor 20
Efficiently and humanely shipping blacks back t... 24 min Observer 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 36 min Curious Me 33,208
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min swedenforever 1,225,064
If two Albinos have a child, will that child ha... (May '11) 42 min Labor 15
Suit filed against Pacquiao for not disclosing ... 57 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 hr Labor 192
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 1 hr SadButTrue 1,259
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 118,685
More from around the web