Taking Pride In Your Race?
First Prev
of 50
Next Last
white genocide

Herndon, VA

#2 Nov 25, 2012
black apologist alert
screw off and die like MLK
Lucius

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Nov 25, 2012
^^^ Go away, troll.
Lucius the Shinning Star

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Nov 25, 2012
ProperSister wrote:
I have pride in my race. If non-Whites can do it why can't I?
It doesn't matter if you're white or non- white, you shouldn't take pride in your race(I will never understand how anyone can take pride in something that was a random chance). Instead, people of all races should take pride in what they've accomplished, as an individual.
Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Miami, FL

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Blacks can't have pride in their race when they hate themselves and each other over stupid bs like who's skin is lighter than who. There IQ is 75 at best. They are racist against whites, biracials and other blacks if lighter than them with white features. Blacks are the only race and culture that don't stick together. The black race is shit. They talk about black pride, yet most of them are bald under their wigs and spend to much money breaching their skin to look biracial and white in hope of getting a man. Their own bm don't want them, and bw don't want bm. Now their going out of there race in an attempt to get back at each other. They really don't like white people, they just want what they have.
cant

Saltville, VA

#8 Nov 25, 2012
whites brainwash one another that's how they take pride in stuff..

I mean look at all the people hitler brainwashed.. they were evil.. but they would have never done nothing if it wasn't for him..
Lucius the Morningstar

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Natalie72 wrote:
Blacks can't have pride in their race when they hate themselves and each other over stupid bs like who's skin is lighter than who. There IQ is 75 at best. They are racist against whites, biracials and other blacks if lighter than them with white features. Blacks are the only race and culture that don't stick together. The black race is shit. They talk about black pride, yet most of them are bald under their wigs and spend to much money breaching their skin to look biracial and white in hope of getting a man. Their own bm don't want them, and bw don't want bm. Now their going out of there race in an attempt to get back at each other. They really don't like white people, they just want what they have.
There's a lot of truth to what you're saying, I will agree.
Pure Uncut

Washington, DC

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Natalie72 wrote:
Blacks can't have pride in their race when they hate themselves and each other over stupid bs like who's skin is lighter than who. There IQ is 75 at best. They are racist against whites, biracials and other blacks if lighter than them with white features. Blacks are the only race and culture that don't stick together. The black race is shit. They talk about black pride, yet most of them are bald under their wigs and spend to much money breaching their skin to look biracial and white in hope of getting a man. Their own bm don't want them, and bw don't want bm. Now their going out of there race in an attempt to get back at each other. They really don't like white people, they just want what they have.
Well first off. It's "their IQ..." not "there IQ"

And second you are a hypocrite.

Lastly I will report you for making fun of that albino kid in your avatar. That wasn't nice putting her on display for your sick pleasure.

Good day.

=0)

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 25, 2012
It's the same as having pride in your school, your country, your family, etc.

I'm blk and proud look at all the stuff blk ppl had to go through and put up with in this country. Yeah I'm proud of that ppl like Malcolm x Marcus Garvey Harriet Tubman all the nameless ppl that marched and stood up when 80% of the country was against them so we could have basic rights. Yeah I'm proud of that

“It really don't matter”

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 25, 2012
Heartless St BlackAngel wrote:
Taking pride in your race makes no sense, whatsoever.
It's better to take pride in something that you (as an individual) have accomplished, in your life...
Yes it does...

You need Race-Esteem which coincides with an healthy self-esteem
mojo jojo

La Jolla, CA

#13 Nov 25, 2012
daddies home 274 wrote:
<quoted text>
me to
perfect example of the type of people who feel like they need to "take pride" in their race, because they have nothing else to be proud of. This fool doesn't know the difference between to, too, and two, but he's proud to be white. These trolls are pathetic.
BlackAngel 7

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Nov 25, 2012
You're all entitled to your opinions...
BlackAngel 7

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Nov 25, 2012
aZiya wrote:
It's the same as having pride in your school, your country, your family, etc.
I'm blk and proud look at all the stuff blk ppl had to go through and put up with in this country. Yeah I'm proud of that ppl like Malcolm x Marcus Garvey Harriet Tubman all the nameless ppl that marched and stood up when 80% of the country was against them so we could have basic rights. Yeah I'm proud of that
What have you, as an individual, accomplished in your life that you can be proud of?
Chuck

United States

#16 Nov 25, 2012
My people went from being forcefully taken from their home land and opressed for a couple hundred years, to creating the most popular forms of music the world has ever had. From being denied human rights to being large contributors to American culture. From building the white house as slaves to residing in the white house. Damn rite im proud to be black!
Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Miami, FL

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Pure Uncut wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first off. It's "their IQ..." not "there IQ"
And second you are a hypocrite.
Lastly I will report you for making fun of that albino kid in your avatar. That wasn't nice putting her on display for your sick pleasure.
Good day.
=0)
What albino kid. Sfu jug head, and stop stalking me on every forum loser. Your a prime example why there's no black pride. You posted on another forum that you would never date bw and now you're here playing games. I thought I told you to stop stalking me on the other thread and go suck a d!ck.
Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Miami, FL

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Pure Uncut wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first off. It's "their IQ..." not "there IQ"
And second you are a hypocrite.
Lastly I will report you for making fun of that albino kid in your avatar. That wasn't nice putting her on display for your sick pleasure.
Good day.
=0)
Go back to the forum you usually frequent and stop searching for me you obsessed little slave.
Saint Lucius 7

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Nov 25, 2012
Pure Uncut wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first off. It's "their IQ..." not "there IQ"
And second you are a hypocrite.
Lastly I will report you for making fun of that albino kid in your avatar. That wasn't nice putting her on display for your sick pleasure.
Good day.
=0)
Is Natalie really that poster named Cindy?
Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Miami, FL

#20 Nov 25, 2012
The black pride that existed years ago is gone. Blacks hate each other and once they get a great job if their lucky, they want nothing to do with each other. I tried to be cool with blacks on this forum and was called all kinds of names. Now that I'm finally standing up for myself and don't care anymore, I'm a racist. Blacks are the most difficult creates to be nice to. They seem to like you when you treat them like shit. Maybe thats why blacks feel so oppressed. The President is biracial. Blacks hate biracials, especially on this forum. I see when it's convenient to imbrace biracials as black. Interesting.
mojo jojo

La Jolla, CA

#21 Nov 25, 2012
Thinking about it now, in the past when I've said I'm proud of my race, what I meant was I respect all the sacrifices made by my ancestors to get me where I am today. Also that I enjoy black culture and appreciate our history.
Saint Lucius 7

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Nov 25, 2012
Chuck wrote:
My people went from being forcefully taken from their home land and opressed for a couple hundred years, to creating the most popular forms of music the world has ever had. From being denied human rights to being large contributors to American culture. From building the white house as slaves to residing in the white house. Damn rite im proud to be black!
Don't be proud of being black, but rather be proud of something you've accomplished in your life, being black, white, etc. aren't accomplishments...
mojo jojo

La Jolla, CA

#23 Nov 25, 2012
Natalie72 wrote:
The black pride that existed years ago is gone. Blacks hate each other and once they get a great job if their lucky, they want nothing to do with each other. I tried to be cool with blacks on this forum and was called all kinds of names. Now that I'm finally standing up for myself and don't care anymore, I'm a racist. Blacks are the most difficult creates to be nice to. They seem to like you when you treat them like shit. Maybe thats why blacks feel so oppressed. The President is biracial. Blacks hate biracials, especially on this forum. I see when it's convenient to imbrace biracials as black. Interesting.
more non black forum fantasy. I live in san diego, a city that is only 7% black, and most of our friends are black. We don't go out of our way to be that way, but our get togethers always end up 99.9% black. Maybe a white husband or wife occasionally, but mostly black. And, to be honest, it's more fun that way. White people, in general, get so insecure around minorities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 50
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 21 min suppiluliuma 137,290
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min Cheech the Conser... 1,641,508
Dark skin: Really a product of "adaptation"? 56 min Redefined 43
Congratulations nighurs. 600 Chicago homicides... 1 hr Deanna 7
Who's the little kid?... 1 hr Cigar Face 26 18
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 36,471
Why are Blacks afraid of Trump? 1 hr Redefined 6
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 2 hr Ape Trainer 43
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 3 hr Trollslayer 93
Racism in America (May '17) 5 hr bluestreak returns 1,014
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 5 hr bluestreak returns 310
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 hr bluestreak returns 832
More from around the web