Bantu

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#114 Mar 4, 2011
country chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Jennifer beal and mariah carey are quadroons, pure and simple. Mariah was interviewd on the george lopez shownlast year and said her paternal grandmother is white hispanic, so her father is biracial not a black man born of afro decent in venezuela. I don't care what anybody says but mariah is a white woman to me that like to play both the white and black communtiy when it is convenient for her
When it comes to jennifer beal, her father is a biracial african american man, what does that mean it means those black biracial men that identify as AA but they are really mixed. So from what I conclude is that her father was a man like barack obama and had her with a white women, so she is going to come out looking white. That's a white woman honey
Its the same thing with Barack obama who identifies as AA but is biracial or rihannas father who is biracial but identifies as a black man from barbados. The only difference between them and mariah and jennifer biracial fathers is their fathers had them with black women, while jennifer and mariah had them with white women. So rihanna and obamas daughters are black females and mariah and jennifer are white woman pure and simple. I will never claim jennifer and mariah as mixed or black woman HELL NO
I suspect Denzel Washington's father is bi-racial. So is Whitney Houstons father.
star

Los Angeles, CA

#115 Mar 4, 2011
Jessica Alba husband, Cash Warren has a black dad and white mom but he looks white or Latin

http://www.babygeartoday.com/jessica-alba-and...

The bottom line is, white women still win in all of this. WE have evidence that biracial women date black men; all the famous black men date ONLY light skin women. Pdiddy is engaged to cassie. But we all know biracial men ( excluding obama ) WILL NEVER EVER DATE A BLACK DARK SKIN WOMAN.. If Amber Rose or Kim Kardashian were men, would they date dark black women with the sameskintone as Reggie Bush and Kanye West? No
star

Los Angeles, CA

#116 Mar 4, 2011
I Wonder white men uplift and promote the children of white women and black non white men over the children of black women white men? It is because white men still value white women and anything she gives birth to is of value. The white media parade Heidi Klum kids all over the place, but hide Robert Deniro. Does anyone know that Deniro son got married to a blonde?

http://www.google.com/imgres... Robert Deniro son married a white blonde woman. After all that....white women still win big time.

http://www.google.com/imgres...
star

Los Angeles, CA

#117 Mar 4, 2011
star wrote:
I also think black women are jealous of mixed kids with white mom. Thr OP asked for famous biracial, but yet you have yet to produce one. The ones you have produce, look very black and are not famous.
And no, most biracial unions around the world involve a white mother.
Ashley Cole Plays For England
Rio Ferdinand CaPTAIN OF Manchester United
Anton Ferdinand Plays for Sunderland
Joleon Lescott Top Englis Footballer
Glen Johnson Top Englis world cup footballer
Theo Walcott Top Aresenal wonderkid footballer
Jerome and Kevin boateng Top world cup footballers for Ghana and Germany
Benoit Assou Ekotto Top Footballer
Jermaine Jenas Top Footballer
Aaron Lennon Top Englis footballer
Lewis Hamilton Formula 1 supremo
Derek Jeter NY baseball legend
KKris Jennins NBA baskeball player
Miles Austin NFL player
Hank Basket NFL player
Redhead Blake Griffin NBA top allstar player
Tiger woods.........enough said
Vin Diesel
Halle Berry - Hailed as the most beautiful woman in the world
Paula Patton
Lisa Bonet - The most attractive woman in the cosby show
Mariah Carey
Nicole Ritchie
Leona Lewis
Jasmin Guy
President Barack Obama
Sade
Academy award nominee Sophie Okendo
Shirley Bassey UK soul legend
Ryan Giggs Soccer icon
Shemar Moore
It looks like white moms trump the hell out of black moms
And of course the talented singer, writer and pianist.... Alicia Keys. Its is lovely to see that Slash, Lenny Kravits are all born to black moms but hate black women too. Thandie Newton girlfriends are all white woman and her little kids only play with white girls. Her nanny, best friend and PA are all white women. She does not go near black women. She sees herself as an English woman 1ST. Mixed second and black ( not by choice ) last. So ironic that mixed people born to white moms date black people. White women raise more confident kids than black women. No wonder slash ran into the arms of white women and never looked back
consious

Worcester, MA

#118 Mar 4, 2011
star wrote:
I also think black women are jealous of mixed kids with white mom. Thr OP asked for famous biracial, but yet you have yet to produce one. The ones you have produce, look very black and are not famous.
Miles Austin NFL player
Hank Basket NFL player
Vin Diesel
Paula Patton
Mariah Carey
Nicole Ritchie
Leona Lewis
Jasmin Guy
President Barack Obama
Sade
Ryan Giggs Soccer icon
Shemar Moore. I.
Actually most of the ones you mentioned are not that famous either, especially the athletes. I don't think black women are jealous of biracials from white moms but I feel biracials from white moms havebbad views of black women, and those are the biracials people always talk about

This thread is about biracials from black women and white men, not the reverse so I think you are jealous becaise if that wasn't the case you wouldn't be bothered by this thread.

I asked if people knew any not that I will produce some and many people produced alot of famous ones from black mothers. Thandie newton, bob marley, lenny kravitz and many other seem famous to me stupid.

Mariah carey from what I heard is 25% black not 50% black

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#119 Mar 4, 2011
star wrote:
Miles Austin NFL player
Hank Basket NFL player
Vin Diesel
Paula Patton
Mariah Carey
Nicole Ritchie
Leona Lewis
Jasmin Guy
President Barack Obama
Sade
Ryan Giggs Soccer icon
Shemar Moore
actually most biracial around the world don't all come from white mothers, it depends on what part of the world they are from. In America in some first world countries you are right but in Africa and the Caribbean it is mostly from Black women, get your facts straight.

“go suck an elbow”

Level 2

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#120 Mar 4, 2011
consious wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually most of the ones you mentioned are not that famous either, especially the athletes. I don't think black women are jealous of biracials from white moms but I feel biracials from white moms havebbad views of black women, and those are the biracials people always talk about
This thread is about biracials from black women and white men, not the reverse so I think you are jealous becaise if that wasn't the case you wouldn't be bothered by this thread.
I asked if people knew any not that I will produce some and many people produced alot of famous ones from black mothers. Thandie newton, bob marley, lenny kravitz and many other seem famous to me stupid.
Biracial people with black mothers are less evident in society because of the fact children spend most of the time with the mother...biracials from black mothers are just viewed as black unless the fathers there and then people start to put two and two together...biracials from white mothers are identified quicker as biracial due to the fact they're more obvious.

Also Mariah carey's father is only 25% non-black (think it's hispanic or something) so mariah carey is more than 25% black. Why would you get mad at someone for mentioning biracials from white mothers?...another attempt to segregate people I'm betting?
consious

Worcester, MA

#121 Mar 4, 2011
star wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course the talented singer, writer and pianist.... Alicia Keys. Its is lovely to see that Slash, Lenny Kravits are all born to black moms but hate black women too. Thandie Newton girlfriends are all white woman and her little kids only play with white girls. Her nanny, best friend and PA are all white women. She does not go near black women. She sees herself as an English woman 1ST. Mixed second and black ( not by choice ) last. So ironic that mixed people born to white moms date black people. White women raise more confident kids than black women. No wonder slash ran into the arms of white women and never looked back
You got it all wrong, thandie newton has said in interviews at times that she considers herself Black. Also most biracials from white moms don't date date black people it is actually the reverse, especially the biracial men. Majority of biracial men from white women marry whites and stay away from black women like the plague. When it comes to biracial women from white moms well, most end up with black men because white men don'tt consider black biracial women standard of beauty only white or asian women but it is the reverse for black men who prefer them over black women.

Get off your high horse because if white moms raise biracial children to have confidence and benwith blacks then why do most end uo with non-black people. Most of the athletes you mentioned are all with white women, FOOL.

Well when it comes to slash well he was raised in a white neighborhood and majority of biracial men from black mothers end up with Black women. If that wasnt the case then Bob Marley wouldn't have rushed into the arms of a black women, married her and had 5 black children.

It seems to me you want to put black women down because this thread got you angry, you trolls are so funny
consious

Worcester, MA

#122 Mar 4, 2011
star wrote:
Miles Austin NFL player
Hank Basket NFL player
Vin Diesel
Paula Patton
Mariah Carey
Nicole Ritchie
Leona Lewis
Jasmin Guy
President Barack Obama
Sade
Ryan Giggs Soccer icon
Shemar Moore
Who they are the most famous, when most of those athletes you mentioned are not even slightest known only tiger woods and derek jeter, these men don't care to be black and are married to white women.
consious

Worcester, MA

#123 Mar 4, 2011
star wrote:
Jessica Alba husband, Cash Warren has a black dad and white mom but he looks white or Latin
http://www.babygeartoday.com/jessica-alba-and...
The bottom line is, white women still win in all of this. WE have evidence that biracial women date black men; all the famous black men date ONLY light skin women. Pdiddy is engaged to cassie. But we all know biracial men ( excluding obama ) WILL NEVER EVER DATE A BLACK DARK SKIN WOMAN.. If Amber Rose or Kim Kardashian were men, would they date dark black women with the sameskintone as Reggie Bush and Kanye West? No
Jessica alba's husband has a biracial father not black. We all know that most famous african american men marry light skinned and white women, and marry them. Also we all know that most biracial men from WHITE MOTHERS don't step to or marry black women, except for obama, so what are you trying to prove.

If white women won this then famous black women like oluchi onweagba, Diana ross, Alek Wek, naomi campbell, Donna Summer, and many more wouldn't be dating, married and or hafe children with very powerful wealthy white men especially european men.

The only mission you had on this thread was to trash black women becqause you were hearing things you didn't want to hear but it is ok for you when biracials from white women/black men are glorified to you and you make up stuff that they all end up with black people when it is the reverse.

WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A WHITE WOMAN WHO IS ANGRY WITH THIS THREAD. If you don't have anything to talk about in regard to the topic then everything you said is irrelevant to the topic. This threa is about biracials from Black mothers/white fathers. Anything besides that is irrelevant and BS
Mixed race honey

Los Angeles, CA

#124 Mar 4, 2011
Ch-inyere wrote:
<quoted text>
actually most biracial around the world don't all come from white mothers, it depends on what part of the world they are from. In America in some first world countries you are right but in Africa and the Caribbean it is mostly from Black women, get your facts straight.
You have no proof of this. Plenty of white women live like Queens in Africa and do not get started on the carribean. All the wealthy people in Bermuda, Barbados and the Bahamas are white women married to white men. There are more Black men in Europe than there are white men in the carribean and Africa, meaning that white moms make up the most in the equation. Most of the powerful white men who live in the Carribean and African are still married to white women. I use to live in Namibia...it is all Rich German couple out their. Every Top millionaire African mixed soccer player has a white mother. Maybe that is what makes him famous and rich. The little list you bought from Nollywood is nothing compared to Multi Millionaire world class footballers. They marry white girls too ( the mixed ones ) Also the President of Senegal is married to a Blonde WHITE FRENCH WOMAN. SO is his son. All of the African men who go to Europe to study are married to white women. Get your fact straight! I know educated African men who go and do well in Europe ( Like Kofi Annan of the UN ) AND bring BACK white women who have house boys and girls serving them all day

“go suck an elbow”

Level 2

Location hidden

#125 Mar 4, 2011
consious wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it all wrong, thandie newton has said in interviews at times that she considers herself Black. Also most biracials from white moms don't date date black people it is actually the reverse, especially the biracial men. Majority of biracial men from white women marry whites and stay away from black women like the plague. When it comes to biracial women from white moms well, most end up with black men because white men don'tt consider black biracial women standard of beauty only white or asian women but it is the reverse for black men who prefer them over black women.
Get off your high horse because if white moms raise biracial children to have confidence and benwith blacks then why do most end uo with non-black people. Most of the athletes you mentioned are all with white women, FOOL.
Well when it comes to slash well he was raised in a white neighborhood and majority of biracial men from black mothers end up with Black women. If that wasnt the case then Bob Marley wouldn't have rushed into the arms of a black women, married her and had 5 black children.
It seems to me you want to put black women down because this thread got you angry, you trolls are so funny
People tend to marry people who have similar features to their parents....as you said most biracial men with white mothers tend to marry white women, biracial women with black fathers tend to marry black men....biracial men with black mothers tend to marry black women and biracial women from white fathers tend to marry white men....there have been studies done that compare the features of your sexual partners to the features of your mother/father and stiking similarities in facial structure seems to appear...this goes for every one not just biracials....so why should biracials be exempt from this natural phenomenon?....when you sit down and think about it it really seems kinda sick that people seek unconciously seek out people who look like their mothers/fathers
consious

Worcester, MA

#126 Mar 4, 2011
white pins black ball wrote:
mariah carey IS biracial. white mother and black father whose parents were a black american woman and an afro latino man. latino is a culture not a race, so her pop pop was black.
I have heard that her father is biracial of AA, afro and white venezuelan decent; which makes him mixed not just black. To me that makes sense why she looks like a white woman

“go suck an elbow”

Level 2

Location hidden

#127 Mar 4, 2011
consious wrote:
<quoted text>
Who they are the most famous, when most of those athletes you mentioned are not even slightest known only tiger woods and derek jeter, these men don't care to be black and are married to white women.
ALL of those athletes mentiones are well known...many are English football players etc...ask anyone in Europe who ashly cole or ryan giggs are and they'd tell you
consious

Worcester, MA

#128 Mar 4, 2011
Bantu wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect Denzel Washington's father is bi-racial. So is Whitney Houstons father.
I don't know about denzel but I have heard that whiteneys father is mixed but it is not confirmed.
Mixed race honey

Los Angeles, CA

#129 Mar 4, 2011
consious wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Marley cannot even pass for mixed or white. He is Black to the world. Where is the picture of him and his white dad? Thandie Newton is only seen as black because she cannot pass for white like mariah. She has no choice. Trust me, she would die to be a white woman. THat is why she suffers from Bullimia..........as she has said. She wants a white woman body. Big butts are ugly and vile to thandie Newton.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/16... Her and her daughters only mix with white women. White women hold more value to her. She would not want her kids to go with blacks. Also her wedding was 100% white. Not one black person, all the bridesmaids were white women. Her brother is dating..........a white woman.
consious

Worcester, MA

#130 Mar 4, 2011
star wrote:
I Wonder white men uplift and promote the children of white women and black non white men over the children of black women white men? It is because white men still value white women and anything she gives birth to is of value. The white media parade Heidi Klum kids all over the place, but hide Robert Deniro. Does anyone know that Deniro son got married to a blonde?
http://www.google.com/imgres... Robert Deniro son married a white blonde woman. After all that....white women still win big time.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Heidi klum was praised more because she is famous and and a supermodel who is married to a famous singer, so of course she will be parised over deniros children, who have a mother who isn't famous. Plus deniro married 3 times, his first wife is biracial, and his last W wives are african american. The children from the last two wives are not old enough to get jarried and are teenagers. That sone that married a blond came from his biracial wife, so you can say that dude is a white man married to a blond.

Wow you are full of it, get out of this thread, idiot
Mixed race honey

Los Angeles, CA

#131 Mar 4, 2011
consious wrote:
<quoted text>
Jessica alba's husband has a biracial father not black. We all know that most famous african american men marry light skinned and white women, and marry them. Also we all know that most biracial men from WHITE MOTHERS don't step to or marry black women, except for obama, so what are you trying to prove.
If white women won this then famous black women like oluchi onweagba, Diana ross, Alek Wek, naomi campbell, Donna Summer, and many more wouldn't be dating, married and or hafe children with very powerful wealthy white men especially european men.
The only mission you had on this thread was to trash black women becqause you were hearing things you didn't want to hear but it is ok for you when biracials from white women/black men are glorified to you and you make up stuff that they all end up with black people when it is the reverse.
WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A WHITE WOMAN WHO IS ANGRY WITH THIS THREAD. If you don't have anything to talk about in regard to the topic then everything you said is irrelevant to the topic. This threa is about biracials from Black mothers/white fathers. Anything besides that is irrelevant and BS
Angry black woman please do not beat up your mixed race baby. Diana Ross white husband left her and married and had a child with a young blonde Norwegian woman. That was who he died loving. Diana ross is alone. Alek wek is not with anyone of substance. Just an white guy . Is 41 Naomi Married? Donna Summer did not marry a billionaire did she? The people who glorify them are white men. Who made Tiger Woods, Obama, Alicia Keys and Halle Stars? It was white men. Simon Cowell Made Leona Lewis. I guess white moms rule the roost. Black women always need showbiz to validate themselves. Most black women are not models or actresses.
Mixed race honey

Los Angeles, CA

#132 Mar 4, 2011
consious wrote:
<quoted text>
The people on the list are the most famous ''black '' in the world. Much more than the ones who have black moms. Tiger Woods? Halle Berry? Derek Jeter ? Vin Diesel? Alicia Keys? Vin Diesel? Sade ? Leona ? Lewis Hamilton? Ashley Cole? PRES OBAMA? You are saying that Evan ross and Lauren London are more famous ? PS: White men give power to mixed kids of white moms. If Obama had a black mom he would have been as hated as he is for having a black wife.
consious

Worcester, MA

#133 Mar 4, 2011
Entropythermo wrote:
<quoted text>
Biracial people with black mothers are less evident in society because of the fact children spend most of the time with the mother...biracials from black mothers are just viewed as black unless the fathers there and then people start to put two and two together...biracials from white mothers are identified quicker as biracial due to the fact they're more obvious.
I already know this, I never debated that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Carly HI YAH 97,711
Asian Women is the New White Beauty in America? 6 min septembereleven 255
Porn star Alexis Texas refuses to do scenes wit... 11 min LION 319
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min KiloEcho 28,429
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Emeem 1,153,352
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 16 min LION 1,402
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 18 min Insect Trust 529
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 31 min sONE 2,562
More from around the web