why are African-American women so ghe...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jay

Honolulu, HI

#47 Jan 5, 2013
The real issue is the baby mamma lifestyle, this is the real complaint, this how the ghetto life is lived.

An example, a young girl who works as a stripper (makes more than most doctors and lawyers) parties has kids by three different dads who provide no support, then we are expected to support her and put up with her aggressive, drama oriented, foul attitude to boot. Main stream media would shame us for thinking this is a bad thing. Being shamed for wanting to avoid such people. Being shamed for feeling badly for being treated badly. Being shamed for not wanting to support someone who lives a lifestyle of producing many kids with minimal investment in there rearing and expecting me to pay for it all.

The baby mama lifestyle is affecting about 70% of blacks and about half of the rest. Because this lifestyle IS GOVERNMENT SPONSERED (this is well understood by political strategist) it has created a whole new incentive system. It is also an excellent bribe to get votes.

This government distortion of incentives makes the ghetto lifestyle seem ok because the natural immediate negative consequences are covered by government handouts. So AA women have no fear of the negative consequences go overboard with ghetto behavior. AA women's counterparts in other countries do not have this option and behave very differently.

Think about this if women could not sighted for bad driving. Women could drive as fast as they wanted, run stop signs and generally drive however they pleased. The new law is women are above all traffic laws. Men of coarse would be given stiff fines for any traffic infractions. After several years of this new law women's driving would get very bad

Without the government the baby mamma lifestyle normally leads to crushing poverty and this reality dictates very different attitudes and behaviors. AA women are socially quicker (follow the heard) on a whole, they are faster to respond to new incentives. They are completely selfish, drama orientated, effortlessly lie about almost anything and will do what they feel is best for them. Logical thinking does not come into play.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#48 Jan 5, 2013
Hip hop culture, lack of decent parents so the cycle goes on with no one breaking the cycle, ignorance, easily manipulated by men and anyone else, weak, jealously, desperation to be accepted by men, etc. It could be a lot of factors but these are to name a few from what I've witnessed. The odd thing is that it seems that the lighter in skin complexion they get, the less ghetto they are. Does anyone else notice this?
Jay

Honolulu, HI

#49 Jan 5, 2013
Going ghetto new normal for a majority of American women. It keeps there birth rates up. While the short term consequences of ghetto thinking are covered by the government the long term consequences are just starting to be felt.

One is wealth reduction, Ghetto thinking is not one which places any emphases on financial planning. Ghetto thinking has strong points in being up to date with what is hip, how to look good, relational aggression, producing drama to get what you want. The nerd is hated in the ghetto.

More jails and prisons to house the increasing delinquents produced by single moms, which America is a clear number 1 in. Will this trend continue as time goes by? Or will ghettos end up with little law enforcement?
ashanti king

United States

#50 Jan 5, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
Hip hop culture, lack of decent parents so the cycle goes on with no one breaking the cycle, ignorance, easily manipulated by men and anyone else, weak, jealously, desperation to be accepted by men, etc. It could be a lot of factors but these are to name a few from what I've witnessed. The odd thing is that it seems that the lighter in skin complexion they get, the less ghetto they are. Does anyone else notice this?
I hate to say this but you are definitely right about lighter and mixed race girls been less ghetto. Most of the mixed race and light skin girls tend to be more respectful and open minded about other cultures. Most of the light skin/ mixed race are always intrigue about my background and culture when they finds out that I am african, while most of the dark skin girls will ask ignorant questions.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#51 Jan 5, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say this but you are definitely right about lighter and mixed race girls been less ghetto. Most of the mixed race and light skin girls tend to be more respectful and open minded about other cultures. Most of the light skin/ mixed race are always intrigue about my background and culture when they finds out that I am african, while most of the dark skin girls will ask ignorant questions.
Very much true in most cases unfortunately smh. I don't know why it appears to be that way though.
Ron Reality

United States

#52 Jan 18, 2013
It's obvious that is their Nature. The frame of mind they are Most Comfortable with. & it's Easy, Ignorant, & right up their Alley. No thinking or Behaviour check necessary. Ignorance can also be a Great attention getter. Especially if you're not normally Noticed & don't have enough intelligence to formulate a meaningful cohernt conversation. & are dumb enough to think youre Impressing people with your Loud Stupid Embarrassing Ignorance. Ghetto Black Chicks...UGH!!! No wonder why most Black men are looking for an Upgrade. a Non Black UPGRADE.
anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#53 Jun 17, 2013
70 percent of blacks whether women or men are ghetto and crazy but mostly in America loll It's just sad because they always blame it on the whites. Grow up! even poor immigrants who come from similar socioeconomic backgrounds tend to have aspiration to grow as a person. As for most blacks in American DON'T. High school is FREE damn it ! one chooses how to be and behave !!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#54 Jun 25, 2013
Yet another stupid ass thread...started by a stupid ass individual...clearly!

First of all...all AA women are not "ghetto"...a term that is subjective...based on one's perception of what being ghetto is!

Ironically whites often deem behavior that they themselves (as well as others)often exhibit...as being ghetto...when AA act in a very similar manner!

Bw are bw....it's all the same...how do I know this...because I've dated all sorts of bw...from all sorts of places...and while I have never really attract the most rough edged women.

I can say unequivocally that bw (black people)are in fact the same all over the place...give or take a variable or trait here or there..the whole idea that we're vastly different is again...a media driven attempt on the part of whites...to divide and conquer us!

*This ignorant ass thread...brings to mind a story that our youngest son shared with us...about a white racist teen at his school..who during their lunch break...while eating fried chicken...like it was just discovered the day before...complete with grease all over his face,lips and fingers...

Told a racist joke about "Blacks loving fried chicken so much"...my son handed him a napkin and told him to "Wipe the chicken grease off your white face!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,562,933
News Memories of bustling black enclave inspire visi... 7 min George Jackson III 3
Lol Trump's Presidency IMPOTENT! 10 min Chinga tu Madre 11
Christie Brinkley at 63 looks better than every... 16 min Kip 3
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 24 min dreamhunk 34,658
KIP: You're down with this, right? 35 min Marcus Washington 4
What Kind of White People are African Americans... 36 min KIP 26
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 50 min KIP 64
Buck beats 3 yo till he's good because he didn'... 1 hr T-BOS 14
More from around the web