What would happen if wm were in bm's ...

What would happen if wm were in bm's shoes??

Posted in the African-American Forum

“Day'n'Nite”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 24, 2011
If they had to til with women not letting them see their children and an overt racist society.And have to worry about the law and racial profiling.Not getting opportunuities and regulations that prohibit business and free enterprise.On top of that getting no respect and bashed by every other race and nationality.If wm had to put up with all this they rates of divorce would skyrocket!They already get married like three times in their life anyways.The rate of domestic violence in white homes would go through the roof why shouldn't we imagine what they would do if they were us.We are ALL human and onlky take so much from others.

oh _ ReaIIy _ __

“Shove your "Warnings"”

Since: Jul 11

where da sun don't shine....

#3 Jul 24, 2011
cooldude17 wrote:
What would happen if wm were in bm's shoes??
We'd be running from the cops.

“Day'n'Nite”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 7, 2014
Smfh stupid.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Feb 8, 2014
cooldude17 wrote:
If they had to til with women not letting them see their children and an overt racist society.And have to worry about the law and racial profiling.Not getting opportunuities and regulations that prohibit business and free enterprise.On top of that getting no respect and bashed by every other race and nationality.If wm had to put up with all this they rates of divorce would skyrocket!They already get married like three times in their life anyways.The rate of domestic violence in white homes would go through the roof why shouldn't we imagine what they would do if they were us.We are ALL human and onlky take so much from others.
They often go to family court. Try it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hell is not real!!!!! 1 min Sonya Davis 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min An NFL Fan 1,404,999
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 2 min Lbrown 74
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 4 min Curious Me 1,722
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN Why American men should ... (Jan '13) 12 min Lbrown 60
News News 2 hour ago 8:48 a.m.Yes, slaves built the ... 13 min Hmm 23
SCIENTIFIC PROOF that Hebrew Israelite were Cau... (Mar '15) 17 min TifGH 82
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 1 hr Dark Truth 14,517
The DNC Convention 2 hr No Pants Suit 56
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 2 hr iamcuriousnow 41